Author Topic: Njamba were you cleared into redzone for Biden swearing?  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Njamba were you cleared into redzone for Biden swearing?
« on: January 19, 2021, 09:29:45 PM »
i know you are on FBI deplorable database for tax evasion, DUI and cutting all corners- but you can still make it. it a stone throw from Delaware don't miss the chance to cheer old Biden.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Njamba were you cleared into redzone for Biden swearing?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 10:03:59 PM »
My record is clean. Nyeupe kama pamba. I am going to be at the golf course bar to watch the swearing. I am hoping to snag a blonde to celebrate with after the party

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 11:41:10 PM »
Oh i see. am at the Jefferson with some gfs. I always loved dc really. Damn, niggas be fine.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 06:42:29 AM »
Oh i see. am at the Jefferson with some gfs. I always loved dc really. Damn, niggas be fine.

Never liked dc. It was always a city that looked shady and dangerous. I remember all parties i went to after we left cops would literally chase you out of gas station. I mean these dc cops would be harrassing you to pump gas and move on.

I guess this was to stop gang wars at night. Plus it is too far for me. I do not fuck with bmore or dc.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 05:48:29 PM »

Never liked dc. It was always a city that looked shady and dangerous. I remember all parties i went to after we left cops would literally chase you out of gas station. I mean these dc cops would be harrassing you to pump gas and move on.

I guess this was to stop gang wars at night. Plus it is too far for me. I do not fuck with bmore or dc.

But those girls are very forward :D.  It seems like a place a free soul like yourself would love.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman