Author Topic: David Ndii -The hustler-dynasty debate is about oppressors vs oppressed  (Read 7809 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii -The hustler-dynasty debate is about oppressors vs oppressed
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 06:56:07 PM »
As for poor Uhuru - he realize that GEMA and Kalenjin are not keen to fight each other anymore - but instead are starting to redirect their arrows and machettes on their own dynasties. Kalenjin will deal with Moi and rich gang...as GEMA deal with Uhuru and his rich ganga.

Now scared Uhuru is telling kikuyu lets play tribal politics, start war with Kalenjin and endanger a million of our own poor people lifes and properties - but please nobody touch the wealth of one man Kenyatta.

Personal interest versus community interest.

Uhuru is loosing 10-nil and should not tempt fate because the kenyattas may find their wealthy destroyed - eitther way - because Raila has his huge axe to grind - and Ruto may decide to repay back - some of uhuru betrayals.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 06:57:48 PM »
By default, anything Raila support is legit, and anything by Ruto is deceit, according to many ODMers.
Can I ask a question , Mt Kenyans have been labeled tribal since time memorial for always supporting one of their own. But alas when they decide to support Ruto (from another tribe) they are discouraged and reminded that their leader is Uhuru.  This is the epitome of hypocrisy . The truth of the matter is Democracy is about majority have their way and minority their say. Mt Kenya is a big voting block and one way Raila and his team have been trying to subdue them is by labeling them tribal , it didnt work , when they decide to form alliances with other groups they are now being told support your own . This tactic will also not subdue them

BBI is the one talking about tribal politics , the rotational president politics . Hustler movement on the other hand is talking about empowerment , now which side all along have been playing deceitful politics?

Ndii has political intelligence of a door knob

I think he takes things personally.  Last campaign he had the right idea that Kenyans see tribe before everything else and even after.  That must made him very unpopular in Central because he was fighting against their political hegemony.  The irony is this position would make him a natural with BBI.  I don’t think he is a hypocrite.  But he lets personal differences interfere with his political judgment.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2021, 07:41:03 PM »
Can I ask a question , Mt Kenyans have been labeled tribal since time memorial for always supporting one of their own. But alas when they decide to support Ruto (from another tribe) they are discouraged and reminded that their leader is Uhuru.  This is the epitome of hypocrisy .

Of course they are tribal.  Even the purported support for Ruto would still be tribal.  Because Ruto promises to keep the game(do they call it ping-pong?) they love going. 

The truth of the matter is Democracy is about majority have their way and minority their say. Mt Kenya is a big voting block and one way Raila and his team have been trying to subdue them is by labeling them tribal , it didnt work , when they decide to form alliances with other groups they are now being told support your own . This tactic will also not subdue them

That is debatable.  Some would say he did but he was rigged out.  I am sure you don't believe that and no amount of argumentation(I dare say even evidence) will change that.  And that's fine.  We are past that.  The point is, BBI attempts to provide a solution in which those differences are dealt with once and for all.  The hustler wants to continue to exploit those differences.

BBI is the one talking about tribal politics , the rotational president politics . Hustler movement on the other hand is talking about empowerment , now which side all along have been playing deceitful politics?

I don't know if you are familiar with racism in the US.  If you are, you would know that one of the racist's favorite tactics to perpetuate it, is to pretend that talking about it is the same as practicing it.  They try to protect it by the maintaining unchanged the status quo into which it is baked by acting as if there is nothing wrong.  Tribalism is Kenya's Achilles heel - I don't think you can walk around it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 05:27:32 AM »
So he is like Miguna.  I think his real beef is against Uhuru; a beef bordering on vendetta.  That makes him take off character positions, including siding with the Ruto gang, just to be on the other side.  His tweet rant is little more than grudge induced pablum.

I think so too (Ndii hates Kamwana so much, he'd probably support an Idi Amin to oust him). I'm very disappointed because I think his analysis of our economic problems is spot on. Just yesterday, I read of our struggle to pay off a 7.1 Trillion debt, worth 69% of our entire economy! :o Sheer madness. A crime of the highest order against our children. What I do not understand? How Ndii has magically forgotten that Ruto was part and parcel of this craziness. He's acting like Raila was involved when he warned against it the entire time. Raila has gotten involved when Kamwana has started to right the sinking ship with pathetic last-ditch efforts. Ruto was fully on board when they decided to sink it by loading it with unsustainable debt that would yield nothing.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 07:31:25 AM »
I think so too (Ndii hates Kamwana so much, he'd probably support an Idi Amin to oust him). I'm very disappointed because I think his analysis of our economic problems is spot on. Just yesterday, I read of our struggle to pay off a 7.1 Trillion debt, worth 69% of our entire economy! :o Sheer madness. A crime of the highest order against our children. What I do not understand? How Ndii has magically forgotten that Ruto was part and parcel of this craziness. He's acting like Raila was involved when he warned against it the entire time. Raila has gotten involved when Kamwana has started to right the sinking ship with pathetic last-ditch efforts. Ruto was fully on board when they decided to sink it by loading it with unsustainable debt that would yield nothing.

Very disappointing. Ruto is status quo damu however much he brands himself as an outsider. If you want a root and branch uprooting of the vested political interests you have to go with tinga. It is no brainer. GEMA and Kalenjin hegemony are two sides of the same coin. Both are super corrupt and heartless. As long as the two lead Kenya, forget any progress. God help us.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 07:51:37 AM »

Very disappointing. Ruto is status quo damu however much he brands himself as an outsider. If you want a root and branch uprooting of the vested political interests you have to go with tinga. It is no brainer. GEMA and Kalenjin hegemony are two sides of the same coin. Both are super corrupt and heartless. As long as the two lead Kenya, forget any progress. God help us.
:iagree: Spoken like 10 wise men who have lived 100 years in colonial and post-colonial Kenya! Very sober analysis. Arcadian_Dreamer, you are certainly not a dreamer but let us not leave it up to God. My hope is that the majority of Kenyans are like Kalonzo, not necessarily loud but when push gets to shove they will fight tooth and nail with an energy hitherto unknown to do what is right 8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 08:15:43 AM »
So he is like Miguna.  I think his real beef is against Uhuru; a beef bordering on vendetta.  That makes him take off character positions, including siding with the Ruto gang, just to be on the other side.  His tweet rant is little more than grudge induced pablum.

Facts.Jubilee 1.0 borrowed mainly for SGR.jubilee 2.0 where Raila is key partner has borrowed more with absolutely nothing to show

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 08:36:02 AM »
The entire civil society..not just Ndii have abandoned Raila

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2021, 06:00:40 PM »
:iagree: Spoken like 10 wise men who have lived 100 years in colonial and post-colonial Kenya! Very sober analysis. Arcadian_Dreamer, you are certainly not a dreamer but let us not leave it up to God. My hope is that the majority of Kenyans are like Kalonzo, calm but sensible and when push gets to shove they will fight tooth and nail with an energy hitherto unknown!  8)

Shukran 🙏
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 06:03:56 PM »

He has his areas where he is an authority.  It's only human to tend to conflate someone's expertise in one area, with expertise in all or most things.  I find myself always reevaluating guys like him, and reminding myself when to ignore him and when to pay attention.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2021, 08:34:17 PM »
Ndii has been consitent in his ideals since back then in 1992 , he has never changed unlike the so called young Turks who have time and again kissed enemies in the quest of power.
Hypocrates are the ODMers who were defending Ndiis policies back when he was supporting Raila and attacking Uhuru but now attack Ndii and say Uhuru is in the process of resurrecting Kenyan economy simply beacuse he has joined hands with Raila.
Ndii has been vindicated he outed Uhuru since back then secondly he has just confirmed  he is not  tribal unlike real ODMers who a real tribal hiding on elitists and educated monikers .

At this rate if Ndii is not careful he will trigger a class warfare in kwinya. Middle class only buffer left.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2021, 08:38:14 PM »

Kenyanplato , would advice you to go through Ndiis articles in depth . This is a person when you were running away from Kenya , he was laying down Kibakis blue print . Kibaki is a confirmed success , Uhuru with Railas support in second term is a confirmed failure . This is a just a fact

Ndii can't trigger shit. He thinks poor people are not rational beings. There is no way to solve poor people problems through class warfare. Kenya actually is spending more on poor than ever before. Education is universally funded. Higher education is funded based on needs. What is lacking of momentum to modernize economy to make it more dynamic. Otherwise exploitation of poor us less now than it has ever been. Even ruto is just baffling once he gets elected next year he will have to focus or lose the support quickly. Uhuru term is over. Time for theories is over. Ruto is next president with octogerian raila back to opposition

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 08:42:59 PM »
I aint from Canada but I see a lot of things

.... Ruto is next president with octogerian raila back to opposition
Whatcha talkin bout Willis?  :o

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2021, 08:47:26 PM »
Lets talk about SGR , yes Uhuru with Rutos help got SGR built and fuctional during his first term , now tell us what Uhuru with Railas help has gotten in his second term

...The scare mongers about consequences of being pariah nation got nowhere....

Got nowhere? Really? Under the duo, Kenya is indebted to astronomical levels with very little to show for it - save for an unviable overpriced SGR. Nothing else but wanton plunder of the Nation resources. You went to school but tribalism has poisoned your DNA. Anytime you unzip, stop and think - dont pass it on. Please. This country yearns for solid achievement not propaganda and here you are praising those who spinners. SMDH.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2021, 08:54:29 PM »
2nd term big 4 failed..handshake and BBI failing..maybe nys army renovation of the old rail that keep stalling..I hear nanyuki one you're likely to sleep in the forest in 3 hour matatu journey..2nd term is just painting the pig some lipstick.mgr will not work because nobody is making new engines for that..so it waste of time..old trains will have issues that makes it unreliable .Honestly I thought he pulled through  at least housing..total FAILURE

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2021, 10:39:28 PM »
Lets talk about SGR , yes Uhuru with Rutos help got SGR built and fuctional during his first term , now tell us what Uhuru with Railas help has gotten in his second term

Skiza Pundit, don't hide behind alternate profiles we know who you are. Uhuruto didn't build shit, the Chinese did, they conceived it, financed it, designed it, the whole hog, all these two remedial thugs did was pen their signature to a contract the CCP drew up giving away their country's sovereignty. Nothing to brag about, eti he built SGR. There was no money in the second term, it was all used up during the first mainly looting by Ruto.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2021, 10:52:12 PM »
All these inshas are a waste of time. Kenyans have never voted on development or idiology. I will save you a lot of time, energy and pain and let you know that Ruto is not becoming president of Kenya in 2022.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2021, 11:00:56 PM »
All these inshas are a waste of time. Kenyans have never voted on development or idiology. I will save you a lot of time, energy and pain and let you know that Ruto is not becoming president of Kenya in 2022.

Yep. Deep state is dead set against his presidency. He is an international pariah to boot. He is done, he knows it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2021, 05:51:18 AM »

Skiza Pundit, don't hide behind alternate profiles we know who you are. Uhuruto didn't build shit, the Chinese did, they conceived it, financed it, designed it, the whole hog, all these two remedial thugs did was pen their signature to a contract the CCP drew up giving away their country's sovereignty. Nothing to brag about, eti he built SGR. There was no money in the second term, it was all used up during the first mainly looting by Ruto.
unlike you I have never changed or used alternate moniker all my online life..why would I do that

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2021, 05:52:55 AM »

Yep. Deep state is dead set against his presidency. He is an international pariah to boot. He is done, he knows it.

Presidency is  not given..its taken.Who is deep state?Name 5 of its members.