Author Topic: David Ndii -The hustler-dynasty debate is about oppressors vs oppressed  (Read 7805 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii -The hustler-dynasty debate is about oppressors vs oppressed
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2021, 05:56:23 AM »
All these inshas are a waste of time. Kenyans have never voted on development or idiology. I will save you a lot of time, energy and pain and let you know that Ruto is not becoming president of Kenya in 2022.
Who are you...mere truck driver in Boston..a forner tout from Limuru.Ruto is winning big because he has the numbers and national support...the tribal maths favour him.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2021, 08:00:31 AM »
All these inshas are a waste of time. Kenyans have never voted on development or idiology. I will save you a lot of time, energy and pain and let you know that Ruto is not becoming president of Kenya in 2022.
Who are you...mere truck driver in Boston..a forner tout from Limuru.Ruto is winning big because he has the numbers and national support...the tribal maths favour him.
But he is saying the truth. Arap Mashamba is rattling even those who didn't give a fuck and would have looked the other way. They will now stick their necks out like Kalonzo did and make it their priority to ensure this guy never sees the inside of state house.
You ask who F&B is? Well he is Kenyan by birth just like you. You are not superior to him in any way.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2021, 08:10:14 AM »
Anybody can blurt anything but please provide the reasoning behind.

If I say Raila will not become PORK in 2022 - I can give you sound reasoning behind it.

Ruto can only stopped by maybe a bullet or plane accident - otherwise he is winning BIG!

And why is he winning big - he has the numbers - his opponents even if they all agree to merge into anti-Ruto alliance like they are doing will still fail.

Ruto has worked hard and smart for this. Kalonzo and MDVD are hoping for some miracles.

Ruto doesn't need Kalonzo to get Kamba votes - he has Muthama as UDA chairman, he has Sonko, he has Kivutha, and he has I think half of Ukambani current Mps supporting him led by likes of Vincent Munyaka - Machakos town mp.

Kalonzo the empty suit now only has Mutula Kilonzo son - and maybe Ngilu in quid pro quid for Kitui governorship. He doesn't even have Video man Mutua :)

Why would Ruto be nice to Kalonzo - Ruto is just trying to win over Mutula Kilonzo son - and it's game over for Kalonzo - in Makueni and Machakos.

Why would Ruto be nice to MaDVD - while he already has 2 out of 4 mps from Vihiga in his camp - leave alone nearly entire Bukusu crew (your own people) and most of Kakamega.

Why would he be nice to Raila - when he is taking over coast from ODM. Or Gideon Moi. Or Uhuru.

Ruto will take war to them - and come 2022 - he will asses his position - and see who he needs to for top up if any.

But he is saying the truth. Arap Mashamba is rattling even those who didn't give a fuck and would have looked the other way. They will now stick their necks out like Kalonzo did and make it their priority to ensure this guy never sees the inside of state house.
You ask who F&B is? Well he is Kenyan by birth just like you. You are not superior to him in any way.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2021, 01:06:20 PM »
Call me all the names you want, it does not change the fact that Ruto is not going to lead Kenya. He can threaten to unleash mayhem on the country, it’s not going to work. So far, he is the only one campaigning, he has a loud boda boda type running all over the place. The silent majority and the powers that be in the world are not sold on him. I do not need to make long convoluted arguments, It’s a total waste of time. I am not in any way implying that he is not going to be influential in Kenyan politics, he has a wide following and there is value to that but presidency, he is not going anywhere near state house.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2021, 01:16:57 PM »
Coz presidency ni ya Ngina yako and powers in the world. Stop be delusional. Nothing will stop Ruto except death. That is why a whole president and entire opposition are all over the map. They have really thrown everything including the kitchen sink the last 3 now going 4yrs - and yet Dr Ruto has easily overcome them.

If you think Ruto who learnt all those little power games for 10yrs under Moi will be cowed by little deep state and system (who are they - Matiangi and his DOS/Police) -  those ones have already failed - they have thrown everything they had.

Now they are stuck.....

Call me all the names you want, it does not change the fact that Ruto is not going to lead Kenya. He can threaten to unleash mayhem on the country, it’s not going to work. So far, he is the only one campaigning, he has a loud boda boda type running all over the place. The silent majority and the powers that be in the world are not sold on him. I do not need to make long convoluted arguments, It’s a total waste of time. I am not in any way implying that he is not going to be influential in Kenyan politics, he has a wide following and there is value to that but presidency, he is not going anywhere near state house.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2021, 01:24:12 PM »
?s=21

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2021, 02:28:53 PM »
BZK wasted 1B shs from Uhuru Kenyatta for sale of Molo Milk - in governorship contest - and now he is broke and angry.
?s=21
\Maize scandal was Raila's baby al
?s=21
?s=21

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2021, 05:39:08 PM »

Ndii has a reply for the likes of you here

?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

So he is like Miguna.  I think his real beef is against Uhuru; a beef bordering on vendetta.  That makes him take off character positions, including siding with the Ruto gang, just to be on the other side.  His tweet rant is little more than grudge induced pablum.

I think so too (Ndii hates Kamwana so much, he'd probably support an Idi Amin to oust him). I'm very disappointed because I think his analysis of our economic problems is spot on. Just yesterday, I read of our struggle to pay off a 7.1 Trillion debt, worth 69% of our entire economy! :o Sheer madness. A crime of the highest order against our children. What I do not understand? How Ndii has magically forgotten that Ruto was part and parcel of this craziness. He's acting like Raila was involved when he warned against it the entire time. Raila has gotten involved when Kamwana has started to right the sinking ship with pathetic last-ditch efforts. Ruto was fully on board when they decided to sink it by loading it with unsustainable debt that would yield nothing.

He has his areas where he is an authority.  It's only human to tend to conflate someone's expertise in one area, with expertise in all or most things.  I find myself always reevaluating guys like him, and reminding myself when to ignore him and when to pay attention.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2021, 05:47:43 PM »
Only ODM are allowed to change their position - Not anybody else

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2021, 10:52:32 PM »
Ruto has a lot of explaining to do, you cannot steal yourself to presidency.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2021, 11:13:51 PM »

Ndii has a reply for the likes of you here

?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

So he is like Miguna.  I think his real beef is against Uhuru; a beef bordering on vendetta.  That makes him take off character positions, including siding with the Ruto gang, just to be on the other side.  His tweet rant is little more than grudge induced pablum.

I think so too (Ndii hates Kamwana so much, he'd probably support an Idi Amin to oust him). I'm very disappointed because I think his analysis of our economic problems is spot on. Just yesterday, I read of our struggle to pay off a 7.1 Trillion debt, worth 69% of our entire economy! :o Sheer madness. A crime of the highest order against our children. What I do not understand? How Ndii has magically forgotten that Ruto was part and parcel of this craziness. He's acting like Raila was involved when he warned against it the entire time. Raila has gotten involved when Kamwana has started to right the sinking ship with pathetic last-ditch efforts. Ruto was fully on board when they decided to sink it by loading it with unsustainable debt that would yield nothing.

He has his areas where he is an authority.  It's only human to tend to conflate someone's expertise in one area, with expertise in all or most things.  I find myself always reevaluating guys like him, and reminding myself when to ignore him and when to pay attention.

I still find his takes to be pretty decent in his domain of expertise.  Not because he is an expert, but because he can explain things in a way that noobs can understand.  That is usually a sign of someone who knows what they are talking about.

So obviously, this tweet is misunderstood, willfully or otherwise, and not germane to anything in the quoted text.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman