Author Topic: Irungu kangata tells uhuru..BBI is doa  (Read 3041 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Irungu kangata tells uhuru..BBI is doa
« on: January 03, 2021, 09:47:01 PM »
The lameduck is about to discover what sunset years feel like

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Irungu kangata tells uhuru..BBI is doa
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 09:53:25 PM »
The lameduck is about to discover what sunset years feel like
Kangata finally realized they stirred a hornets nest. We have been telling this Odomos for months they never hear. Kangata finally found some strength to tell Gatheca the truth. Robina come spin this. In fact on the ground you can say Meru region mbimbi i will be rejected by 95% Embu region 92% Kikuyu region 87%. That also reflects the outcome of 2022 kura.
Odomos hear this William Samoi Ruto will be the 5th PORK. accept that now cry later.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 09:58:51 PM »
Actually we had lined up a very good plan for them when they bring the mbimbi i ballots. But hiyo ni chini ya maji classified info its possible also Kangata got wind of this.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 01:35:22 PM »
Actually we had lined up a very good plan for them when they bring the mbimbi i ballots. But hiyo ni chini ya maji classified info its possible also Kangata got wind of this.

When ODM supporters in 2017 repeat elections were chasing away IEBC they didnt know they were giving clue to the other Kenyans.
Romours are the same will happen with BBI in Mt Kenya and RV.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 02:11:15 PM »
can't wait for ufool to eat the humble pie and kneel before the wheelbarrow. this year he will have nowhere to run or hide
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 02:54:57 PM »
Ruto need just be calm as always he need to stay out of this he doesn't need break a sweat and hear what Uhuru will respond or do. Pushed to the wall with less than 10%support in his backyard Uhuru can do crazy things. Ruto has however successfully laid jubilees failures with Raira. Call that genius and baba is now working hard to disassociate with Jubilee too late.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 02:35:50 AM »
Pundit - Do you believe that this letter came from Irungu Kangata...I do not! It seems to be from someone other than Irungu Kangata himself, with intelligence thumbprint. And one has to wonder why it was leaked to the public unless it is indeed a letter to the MK-Public, which it is.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 09:37:36 AM »

Proverbial Ostrich

Pundit - Do you believe that this letter came from Irungu Kangata...I do not! It seems to be from someone other than Irungu Kangata himself, with intelligence thumbprint. And one has to wonder why it was leaked to the public unless it is indeed a letter to the MK-Public, which it is.