Author Topic: Which President Accompanied Uhuru to The Hague  (Read 5633 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Which President Accompanied Uhuru to The Hague
« on: October 08, 2014, 02:48:59 PM »
Please enlighten me.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
Re: Which President Accompanied Uhuru to The Hague
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 04:50:21 PM »
Omollo: You brought that!  :o It occurred that it was not necessary to dignify ICC with their presence. Sonko the clown was enough company. But jokes aside, I will admit that this is a score to ICC/OPT - being able to sermon a seating President.
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »
Uhuru can put his Amherst degree to good use in prison. Booze, paper, pen.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 04:55:03 PM »
I am informed Jake Zuma skipped a date with one wife.  Paul Kagame postponed an opponent assassination meeting.  Museveni skipped UG independence. A number of AU officials left Addis prostitutes bewildered in their brothels.  The leader of Equatorial Guinea did not steal for a day. 

All to accompany kamwana.

Did anyone else notice that kamwana had no guts to utter a word in court.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 05:03:58 PM »
I am informed Jake Zuma skipped a date with one wife.  Paul Kagame postponed an opponent assassination meeting.  Museveni skipped UG independence. A number of AU officials left Addis prostitutes bewildered in their brothels.  The leader of Equatorial Guinea did not steal for a day. 

All to accompany kamwana.

Did anyone else notice that kamwana had no guts to utter a word in court.

lol...Termie, I noticed Kamwana's lack of guts to utter 'nyukwa' inside ICC. He might be caused to join his brethren in cells. But he said it kind nonetheless. Guys wanted smoke and flames, and kamwana has starved them off the thrill. What's the next move?
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 05:31:52 PM »
In all sincerity, one has to respect your referee, otherwise you can get a red card and end up a loser. Courts are refereees not places of Sonkos big jokes.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 07:25:44 PM »
Parkerpen: lol have known moments when Red Card is an honor! I am looking for one here...where is ref

In all sincerity, one has to respect your referee, otherwise you can get a red card and end up a loser. Courts are refereees not places of Sonkos big jokes.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 07:10:52 PM »
Please enlighten me.

I didn't see any, but may be there was one among those hecklers. :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 07:59:23 PM »
The tribal gang is easy to hoodwink. Even as late as Wednesday a Citizen TV reporter was still bleating that Uhuru had been accompanied by African Presidents. What is going on in Kenya is a parody that has shamed the country. Museveni is only happy to encourage it because then he can show his people no change has taken place even with the new constitution. Nothing would please Museveni more than Kenya at war because he would use the excuse of being landlocked to claim a huge swathe of Kenya.

Please enlighten me.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 10:56:17 PM »
The tribal gang is easy to hoodwink. Even as late as Wednesday a Citizen TV reporter was still bleating that Uhuru had been accompanied by African Presidents. What is going on in Kenya is a parody that has shamed the country. Museveni is only happy to encourage it because then he can show his people no change has taken place even with the new constitution. Nothing would please Museveni more than Kenya at war because he would use the excuse of being landlocked to claim a huge swathe of Kenya.

Please enlighten me.

Jeff Koinange was not to be left out.  He put the number of African Presidents accompanying kamwana at around 10.  I saw it in a clip, but can't be bothered to look for it right now.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 11:12:29 PM »
Jeff Koinange was not to be left out.  He put the number of African Presidents accompanying kamwana at around 10.  I saw it in a clip, but can't be bothered to look for it right now.
[/quote]
Jeff Koinange's aunt married Uhuru's father resulting in the birth of Jane Wambui Kenyatta. He is therefore a close relative. The Kenyatta's rescued Jeff after he was fired by CNN following a sex scandal (the man loves old women). He is the first one to claim that Mungiki and Uhuru saved Nairobi from Luos and Kalenjin warriors. He has justified the killings in Naivasha several times. He is a member of the KI