Author Topic: Lusaka/Luhyas  (Read 3922 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Lusaka/Luhyas
« on: December 18, 2020, 06:35:37 AM »
I can't ignore the fact that Lusaka appears to carry out his work in a very single like minded way. His utterances and actions are biased and appears to already seal the fate of whoever hanshake is against. He reminds me of a luhya I briefly worked with, he used to take instructions from the boss and carry out work in a manner that left no space for him to think out of the box. I tend or we mlima people view these people as lacking mental strength, I wonder how much Investment returns is Mzito Ruto expecting from these guys. Lusaka owes his position to Ruto but the outcome is different. While most politicians can be bought there are times when one is defined by his stand. Am wondering if this is a luhya problem. No pun intended.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Lusaka/Luhyas
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 09:09:46 AM »
I can't ignore the fact that Lusaka appears to carry out his work in a very single like minded way. His utterances and actions are biased and appears to already seal the fate of whoever hanshake is against. He reminds me of a luhya I briefly worked with, he used to take instructions from the boss and carry out work in a manner that left no space for him to think out of the box. I tend or we mlima people view these people as lacking mental strength, I wonder how much Investment returns is Mzito Ruto expecting from these guys. Lusaka owes his position to Ruto but the outcome is different. While most politicians can be bought there are times when one is defined by his stand. Am wondering if this is a luhya problem. No pun intended.

Lusaka was one of the bravest people in the previous dispensation (2013-2017) He even took a bullet for Jubilee by allowing New Ford to be dissolved and in so doing lost Bungoma Govship. By getting the speaker post he was balanced at first but seems after been threatened he is now kowtowing to BBI apparatchiks . Unfortunately he would have been a good speaker in post 2022 , now he has to go and fight it out with Wetangular/sidekick in Bungoma again where most probably he wont win . So sad coming from the only person who could stand against Uhuru and tell him he needs to bring leadership in Jubilee as so many people sacrificed for the party to be formed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 09:51:51 AM »
Luhya n kamba according to my uncle are same..ask Bahindi.They have this poverty mentality and afraid to lose their jobs so much they don't risk..make for good loyal employees .I bet they least entrepreneurial for that reason..you'll find kikuyus running all sort of business including dukas, butchers and matatu deep in luhya.Kalenjin run transport business in luhyaland.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 01:13:16 PM »
Mzito Ruto should be very wary on relying on Luhya support. You saw Echesa after being harrased by gvt a few days he was starting to change colors and his luhya kin were saying Ruto has abandoned them, is Ruto now their keeper? Luhyas need to know sometimes making a stand and losing is much better than flip flopping. You will never gain at all by being a watermelon look at Kalonzo and Kambas hoping kupita katikati, Luos are many times better they make a do or die stand now its their time to eat atleast they have spine compared to these other kabilas.
Looking at Lusaka makes me almost mad the guy so enthusiastic to please his bosses, what's the use of having gone through education and adulthood if one cannot make a stand?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 01:41:55 PM »
Assuming you are right, if he was bought the first time, why should you be surprised about another bidder? Shall we also assume that the person who first bought him had also been bought?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »
In Kenya, presidency is everything. The president can buy anybody in and out of government. Lusaka is just another average politician. Ready to sacrifice his mum in order to gain some silver coins.

Assuming you are right, if he was bought the first time, why should you be surprised about another bidder? Shall we also assume that the person who first bought him had also been bought?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »
In Kenya, presidency is everything. The president can buy anybody in and out of government. Lusaka is just another average politician. Ready to sacrifice his mum in order to gain some silver coins.

If we go buy your comments then they would be NO OPPOSITION to Uhuru in Mt.Kenya  and RV AT ALL!!!!
Kadudu please tell you Kin to gain mental strength, Life is not always on the easy side. Make a stand!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 05:08:33 PM »
Talking of eating your cake and keeping it.
Opposition in Mt Kenya and RV is just PR. Their regime UhuRuto has failed and folks are out to cheat us they had nothing to do with it. Mental slavery starts when folks like you are cheated this country needs another GEMA-kalejin alliance for another 50 years. Both groups have failed us and maybe it is time for the "meek" to take over from self overrated groups that have led the country into the current hole.

If we go buy your comments then they would be NO OPPOSITION to Uhuru in Mt.Kenya  and RV AT ALL!!!!
Kadudu please tell you Kin to gain mental strength, Life is not always on the easy side. Make a stand!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 05:42:43 PM »

Have you considered that he likely owes his position to this behavior you "find abhorrent".  You have to consider that this is his stand.  You just happen not to like it  :D .  I  bet if he was on "your side", you'd probably be raving about how smart his move his.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 07:13:32 PM »

Have you considered that he likely owes his position to this behavior you "find abhorrent".  You have to consider that this is his stand.  You just happen not to like it  :D .  I  bet if he was on "your side", you'd probably be raving about how smart his move his.
Not really, people like Kindiki, Murkommen, Kihara etc made a stand and paid for it and there star shines and  reputation increases.
Thats why in the 20s the bolshevicks shot dead any turncoats these are people you can't trust to see any implementation of your manifesto.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 07:30:53 PM »

Not really, people like Kindiki, Murkommen, Kihara etc made a stand and paid for it and there star shines and  reputation increases.
Thats why in the 20s the bolshevicks shot dead any turncoats these are people you can't trust to see any implementation of your manifesto.

I thought we are way past that stage where people still pretend these jokers have a principle other than their own selfish interests.  The tacit agreement has been to accept this reality and go about their business as long as they don't resort to violence of a physical nature.  Mental torture is acceptable :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2021, 09:13:34 PM »