Author Topic: William Ruto 2022  (Read 9559 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
William Ruto 2022
« on: October 06, 2014, 08:30:17 PM »
..... Hours later, Elgeyo Marakwet Senator Kipchumba Murkomen tweeted: "Fast Forward to 2022."TODAY" will be replayed....when @wsruto will be inaugurated" It's @WilliamsRuto."

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ruto-gets-a-taste-of-power/-/1064/2477272/-/udr6w9z/-/index.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
Re: William Ruto 2022
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »
lol

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 11:19:32 PM »
The a.hole has given uhuru two terms. what a marakwet baby.

Offline Kichwa Mbaya

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 06:58:12 AM »
If ouru truly truly wanted to go the Hague as a private citizen then he should have resigned.  The negro did not resign and therefore he gave nothing to Ruto that Ruto did not already have as the DP.  Kenyans are getting smarter but tribalism is working against all that and pulling as down.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 07:59:33 AM »
Precisely. This was just smoke and mirrors otherwise Ruto by default has been acting PORK everytime uhuru has been absent.

Heck that is part of excuse Ruto has routinely used to skip proceedings...

Maybe the ICC's judges should now know that Ruto has in fact not been acting as PORK until today.

The dog pony show is meant to fool the people and to allow Uhuru to go to ICC without losing face.

If ouru truly truly wanted to go the Hague as a private citizen then he should have resigned.  The negro did not resign and therefore he gave nothing to Ruto that Ruto did not already have as the DP.  Kenyans are getting smarter but tribalism is working against all that and pulling as down.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 08:48:52 AM »
Does this mean that Maggie is a RAIA now as well and Rachel is the queen B?  Ata randa randa sasa proper...lol

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 08:50:49 AM »
Does this mean that Maggie is a RAIA now as well and Rachel is the queen B?  Ata randa randa sasa proper...lol

heheheh

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 11:05:04 AM »
All the conditions on article 147 are effectively the same.  There is nothing that says the President ceases to be President when there is an Acting President. 

kamwana could go to the Hegi naked.  But he stole it.  So he owns it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 11:41:45 AM »
The constitution says the Presidency becomes vacant if the occupant dies, is impeached or resigns.
(1) The office of President shall become vacant if the holder of the office--
(a) dies;
(b) resigns, in writing, addressed to the Speaker of the National Assembly; or
(c) otherwise ceases to hold office under Article 144 or 145 or under any other provision of this Constitution.

(2) When a vacancy occurs in the office of President --
(a) the Deputy President shall assume office as President for the remainder of the term of the President; or
(b) if the office of Deputy President is vacant, or the Deputy President is unable to assume the office of President, the Speaker of the National Assembly shall act as President and an election to the office of President
shall be held within sixty days after the vacancy arose in the office of President.

(3) A person who assumes the office of President under clause (2) (a), or following an election required by clause (2) (b), shall, unless otherwise removed from office under this Constitution, hold office until a newly elected President is sworn in following the next regularly scheduled election under Article 136(2)(a).

(4) If the Deputy President assumes office as President under clause (2) (a), or a person is elected to the office of President under clause (2) (b), the Deputy President, or the person elected, shall be deemed for the purposes of Article 142 (2)(a) to have served a full term as President if, at the date on which the person assumed office, more than two and a half years remain before the date of the next regularly scheduled election under Article 136 (2)(a); or
(b) not to have served a term of office as President, in any other case.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 01:01:48 PM »
Like Duale, Murkomen clearly is a well paid sycophant. His bank account must be exponentially fattening  one tweet at a time.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 01:11:44 PM »
A cheeky person can use Subsection (4)to create problems for Ruto.

The constitution says the Presidency becomes vacant if the occupant dies, is impeached or resigns.
(1) The office of President shall become vacant if the holder of the office--
(a) dies;
(b) resigns, in writing, addressed to the Speaker of the National Assembly; or
(c) otherwise ceases to hold office under Article 144 or 145 or under any other provision of this Constitution.

(2) When a vacancy occurs in the office of President --
(a) the Deputy President shall assume office as President for the remainder of the term of the President; or
(b) if the office of Deputy President is vacant, or the Deputy President is unable to assume the office of President, the Speaker of the National Assembly shall act as President and an election to the office of President
shall be held within sixty days after the vacancy arose in the office of President.

(3) A person who assumes the office of President under clause (2) (a), or following an election required by clause (2) (b), shall, unless otherwise removed from office under this Constitution, hold office until a newly elected President is sworn in following the next regularly scheduled election under Article 136(2)(a).

(4) If the Deputy President assumes office as President under clause (2) (a), or a person is elected to the office of President under clause (2) (b), the Deputy President, or the person elected, shall be deemed for the purposes of Article 142 (2)(a) to have served a full term as President if, at the date on which the person assumed office, more than two and a half years remain before the date of the next regularly scheduled election under Article 136 (2)(a); or
(b) not to have served a term of office as President, in any other case.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2020, 11:34:40 AM »
Ruto is deep state.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 11:55:59 AM »
Ruto should watch out for Uthamaki plants pretending to support him. He must consolidate the original KANU/ Moi anti Uthamaki alliance. All he needs to do is divide GEMA. He doesn't need their votes. He just needs to render them useless like Moi did or should I say we did in 1992 and with less success in 1997.

Sadly Moi sabotaged this alliance in 2002.

Btw for any Uthamaki's I was the last soldier of KANU. I make no apologies. The thieves left KANU clean. The top leadership was a bit stinky but the other parties were worse.

Imagine Kenneth Matiba fighting for democracy!

Mwai Kibaki a "freedom fighter"

Kijana Wamalwa juggling between Kibaki hard to come handouts and easy to get hangouts from Moi.

I preferred to stay put.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2021, 12:18:34 PM »
Ruto finished Gema political elite in 2017 :). The rest are details. He dehorned all the big boys - and left the small boys only. Now he is finishing Muthamaki and the remnant of Kenyatta era elite by instigating hustler revolution against entrenched privilege class there.

In 2022 - GEMA leadership will be impossible to tell - it will be young, humble background hustlers, nationalist - and the old tribalistic elite of Jomo Kenyatta Snr - will be gone. This will be a repeat of Kalenjin purge post Moi.

After 2007 revolution against Moi was completed - we now have 20yr old straight from thatch grass houses being senators/governors/mps. Kalenjin now examine the character of the person - and leadership quality. We have many young leaders, women leaders and name them. Anybody can wake up and dream of being anything in the political space...without having well known surname or tonnes of money.

The same will happen in GEMA. GEMA are being liberated from Kenyatta homeguard elite - that continues to dominate GEMA economy and politics. We will have more Ndindi Nyoros, Irungu Kangata and many hustlers right from poverty trust to leadership based on their leadership skillls.

Look at Uhuru - his surrounds himself not will elected leaders of GEMA - but with old elite boys! All the big deals go to same old elite st mary boys! The rest of GEMA leaders are kept outside - far away - from queen English speaking elite boys and girls.

As for Non-GEMA alliance - I think Ruto is just completing that project - and is good insurance against Muthamaki playing dirty.

The next project - will be to save the LUO NATION from ODINGAISM.

Ruto should watch out for Uthamaki plants pretending to support him. He must consolidate the original KANU/ Moi anti Uthamaki alliance. All he needs to do is divide GEMA. He doesn't need their votes. He just needs to render them useless like Moi did or should I say we did in 1992 and with less success in 1997.

Sadly Moi sabotaged this alliance in 2002.

Btw for any Uthamaki's I was the last soldier of KANU. I make no apologies. The thieves left KANU clean. The top leadership was a bit stinky but the other parties were worse.

Imagine Kenneth Matiba fighting for democracy!

Mwai Kibaki a "freedom fighter"

Kijana Wamalwa juggling between Kibaki hard to come handouts and easy to get hangouts from Moi.

I preferred to stay put.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 02:07:36 PM »
Kikuyus do not even think like that, Uhuru lost in Gatundu despite his big name. I can hardly name any central member of parliament except in my area. Most of these people have no big names behind them. Kikuyus have been electing activists and no name peasants for years. The likes of Koigi so do not give your boy too much credit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2021, 02:20:50 PM »
one hustler in midst of many homeguards who continue to dominate GEMA politics since 1960s.
2017 Ruto really helped you kick many of those homeguards out
Now GEMA are leading hustler revolution - and results next year will be a COMPLETE rout
And the start of a new class of elite.

Next will be Luo Nyanza - but the COAST (dominated by few Arab elites since 10th century).is worked.

Kikuyus do not even think like that, Uhuru lost in Gatundu despite his big name. I can hardly name any central member of parliament except in my area. Most of these people have no big names behind them. Kikuyus have been electing activists and no name peasants for years. The likes of Koigi so do not give your boy too much credit.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2021, 02:23:28 PM »
The nation which needs liberation is Luo Nation.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2021, 02:33:57 PM »
Let’s say Uhuru is dynasty, he is retiring according to the constitution. Who else among serving central politicians can be considered dynasty or home guard? For now I really cannot think of anyone. All the governors in central do not have any dynasty lineage. This is why this dynasty thing is bullshit. Where do you draw the line? Does being rich make you dynasty? If you are rich by virtue of your own genius and hardwork, is it good politics to be led by people who cannot think beyond wheelbarrownomic?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2021, 02:37:59 PM »
Interesting all handles are now out of the bag after Robina failed on her solo mission. Thats same case how the deep state tried to suppress Ruto but guy is hard has multiple lives. The reason Mzito is hard to beat is simply because Uhuru Gatheca tried to double deal him something that caused a very bitter taste in mlima, then the masses went against the current elite, I don't see how Kenyattas can redeem themselves.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2021, 02:40:45 PM »
Uhuru has his old elite working for him in gov - and brought back all the rejected leaders of 2017 to work for him - and has basically left the elected leadership to their own devices.

Let’s say Uhuru is dynasty, he is retiring according to the constitution. Who else among serving central politicians can be considered dynasty or home guard? For now I really cannot think of anyone. All the governors in central do not have any dynasty lineage. This is why this dynasty thing is bullshit. Where do you draw the line? Does being rich make you dynasty? If you are rich by virtue of your own genius and hardwork, is it good politics to be led by people who cannot think beyond wheelbarrownomic?