Author Topic: Meru should lead Mt Kenya region after Uhuru retires- Njuri Ncheke  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/meru-should-lead-mt-kenya-region-after-uhuru-retires-njuri-ncheke-348088/
Njamba and fnb we will liberate oppressed kikuyu masses from uthamaki brutal rule.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Meru should lead Mt Kenya region after Uhuru retires- Njuri Ncheke
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 01:46:03 PM »
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/meru-should-lead-mt-kenya-region-after-uhuru-retires-njuri-ncheke-348088/
Njamba and fnb we will liberate oppressed kikuyu masses from uthamaki brutal rule.

LOL Njamba and FNB are Raila fanatics , dont represent anything Kikuyu from their posts that is .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 03:45:24 PM »
Who? Kiraitu talks like someone shoved a hot potato down his throat. Munya talks like he learnt English in a cattle deep. Linturi is kalenjin bitch it seems like ruto dildos his butt so often.  There are no men in meru just feminine elites with more estrogen than testertrone

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 05:00:22 PM »
Who? Kiraitu talks like someone shoved a hot potato down his throat. Munya talks like he learnt English in a cattle deep. Linturi is kalenjin bitch it seems like ruto dildos his butt so often.  There are no men in meru just feminine elites with more estrogen than testertrone
All this because Mzito Ruto has 95%  backing in Meru and Mt. Kenya? Njamba/plato/fnb take up my offer of working as my farm manager and truck driver I will throw in good meru maidens to be servicing you to prevent your tantrums. Kubali yaishe Mzito Ruto is on another league did you see Gatheca sweating as he said he is not afraid of a Ruto presidency?

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »
Delusions of grandeur. Meru are Kikuyu miscellaneous appendage- folks talk of Gema or Mt Kenya synonymously with Kikuyu. The way "mandkind" includes women. It more likely that Maa will take over Kamatusa from grasp of entitled Kalenjin.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 06:00:08 PM »
I can never work for a moron who thinks having huge tracks of land in this day and age gives you an advantage. I make more money from a single trading app than a whole village of miraa farmers in Meru. Google urban farming in Ethiopia capital, my friends who live here in the USA are already doing this, it’s called good leadership and vision. The hustler movement is nothing but retrogressive, archaic backwardness.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 06:07:05 PM »
I have five brother in laws, their father left them acres of land completely developed with tea in Muranga, only one of them lives there, all the others have educated themselves in modern ways of making money. Here in the USA, invest 7 yrs in education and become something like nurse anesthetist and start clocking 160K/yr, that’s way more more money than a whole village of peasants like you can make.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 07:47:16 PM »
I can never work for a moron who thinks having huge tracks of land in this day and age gives you an advantage. I make more money from a single trading app than a whole village of miraa farmers in Meru. Google urban farming in Ethiopia capital, my friends who live here in the USA are already doing this, it’s called good leadership and vision. The hustler movement is nothing but retrogressive, archaic backwardness.
Well you may think giving out smartphones and modern gadgets is way forward sorry kenya is still overwhelmingly an agrarian country and the wheel barrow is very much in daily use. 70% of kenyans are in informal employment, you now blame Ruto while Gatheca has been president, he did nothing thats the one you should lecture about good leadership, Ruto is doing only whats realistic for an economy like Kenyas, wheel barrow is a tool of empowerment.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 07:48:42 PM »
I have five brother in laws, their father left them acres of land completely developed with tea in Muranga, only one of them lives there, all the others have educated themselves in modern ways of making money. Here in the USA, invest 7 yrs in education and become something like nurse anesthetist and start clocking 160K/yr, that’s way more more money than a whole village of peasants like you can make.
.... And you could only make that money slaving in US?  :D

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 08:09:07 PM »
I meant $160,000/yr.. that translates like 1.6m in shillings/ month. slaving?life is very honey dew sweet here if you know what you are doing.