Author Topic: Uhuru Live  (Read 5386 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Live
« on: October 06, 2014, 02:59:28 PM »
http://www.citizentv.co.ke/

http://www.kenyamoja.com/tv/ntv-live/
http://www.mediamaxnetwork.co.ke/k24tv/live-stream
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Uhuru Live
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 04:06:20 PM »
kamwana is rambling.  Waste of time and tax payers money.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 04:09:39 PM »
Did he call parliament to tell them about how Kenya has achieved middle income status and fighting al shabab? I thought he was to adress his tyrrany about his ICC visit kesho jioni?

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »
Did he call parliament to tell them about how Kenya has achieved middle income status and fighting al shabab? I thought he was to adress his tyrrany about his ICC visit kesho jioni?
He should pack up and head to the Hague already.  He is discussing his personal challenges.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »
I am glad I cannot watch and have no desire to watch but I am not suprised so far that he is wasting everybody's time. Mara ICC is a personal issue but then he milks it and exploit it to the maximum.  I wish the opposition MP's boycotted this Jeff Koinange like silly theatrics.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 04:21:32 PM »
I am glad I cannot watch and have no desire to watch but I am not suprised so far that he is wasting everybody's time. Mara ICC is a personal issue but then he milks it and exploit it to the maximum.  I wish the opposition MP's boycotted this Jeff Koinange like silly theatrics.
He is appointing the hustler as acting President.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 04:27:18 PM »
Why appoint Ruto as Acting President? Isn't that automatic?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 04:29:03 PM »
Aruto-deh asikie trappings kidogo for the 2 or 3 days.  Now what if he katalias the seat?

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »
Aruto-deh asikie trappings kidogo for the 2 or 3 days.  Now what if he katalias the seat?
The constitution already provides for that.  kamwana's announcement is legally redundant.  How long kamwana is detained in the Hague will determine what the hustler can do about the situation.  My hunch is he will hold on for status quo.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 04:34:07 PM »
Ruto has been acting President as many times as Uhuru has been out of the country. The "appointment" is a joke meant to play to the gallery.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 04:37:34 PM »
Ruto has been acting President as many times as Uhuru has been out of the country. The "appointment" is a joke meant to play to the gallery.
I think it's meant more for his tribal cabal who simply ignore the hustler when kamwana is out of the country.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 04:52:08 PM »
everybody knows General Karangi is the one holding instrument of power in kenya.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 04:55:48 PM »
everybody knows General Karangi is the one holding instrument of power in kenya.

Now now Ole Ole, why are you bursting the RV balloon like this?  Ruto ni Prezzo bwana... the motorcade has returned to RV... we RVers are all v happy..