Author Topic: Conman Dreamer Mwale has made it finally  (Read 2573 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Conman Dreamer Mwale has made it finally
« on: September 26, 2020, 12:35:16 AM »

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Conman Dreamer Mwale has made it finally
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 12:47:03 AM »
Why name it "Hamptons"? Do we not have our own indigenous names? I don't want to share names with people who detest me.

The architecture is European, the architect is a Mzungu, the name is Anglo, sigh! African bourgeoise class never cease to amaze me. They don't possess a shred of self awareness or cultural pride.

Clueless consumers. God help us.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 12:51:10 AM »
Yes right from our name. its like meeting a chinese named John smith. we need mass dropping of english names.
Why name it "Hamptons"? Do we not have our own indigenous names? I don't want to share names with people who detest me.

The architecture is European, the architect is a Mzungu, the name is Anglo, sigh! African bourgeoise class never cease to amaze me. They don't possess a shred of self awareness or cultural pride.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 12:59:33 AM »

What should he name it?  Shamakhokho Mart  :D

Me?  I don't understand the economics behind what he is doing.  If you are looking to help the people of Butere I am thinking they have less ostentatious needs.  Less ostentatious and more sustainable.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 01:04:51 AM »

This guy last year made a pre las vegas 7s kenyan bash , then he came with a host of so called investors trying to sell this so called medical city which will be  located near airport  and movement to and from airport would be using cable cars.
Now if this is the project he was selling then on ground things are different.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 01:19:41 AM »
This guy is as good conman as Elon Musk. I got give it to him for craziness..why do Luyhias seem to be into these type of cults.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 03:09:23 AM »

Me?  I don't understand the economics behind what he is doing.  If you are looking to help the people of Butere I am thinking they have less ostentatious needs.  Less ostentatious and more sustainable.

I would take Shamakhokho over Hamptons. It has more charm and earthiness to it.

Malls are the flavor of the month in a copy and paste country, every self respecting town or city has to have one or two for bragging rights remember that.  :D
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 03:14:45 AM »

I would take Shamakhokho over Hamptons. It has more charm and earthiness to it.

Malls are the flavor of the month in a copy and paste country, every self respecting town or city has to have one or two for bragging rights remember that.  :D

Point taken.  I just thought since he was talking billions, maybe our robust brothers in Western might benefit working in a Nike sweatshop(or something similar)  than maybe guarding a shiny mall.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 03:49:27 AM »
Point taken.  I just thought since he was talking billions, maybe our robust brothers in Western might benefit working in a Nike sweatshop(or something similar)  than maybe guarding a shiny mall.

:D :D

There you go taking unprovoked shots at our Western brothers, security guard cliche and all.

Malls are economic minus because you end up repatriating local money to Ulaya, I hope Kenyans understand that basic fact. A local dealer selling Nike sneakers eventually ends up lining the pockets of white executives and shareholders in Seattle. Economics and politics are inseparable. Trump wants to keep non whites out of the US, same time he wants their money hence why they are falling over themselves to sign trade treaties with global south. The West is/has been waging a trade war on the world. I don't want my hard earned money to end up in a white supremacist country.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2020, 07:27:37 AM »
This guy is as good conman as Elon Musk. I got give it to him for craziness..why do Luyhias seem to be into these type of cults.

:D :D always thought this Mwale is Kamba. The name "Hamptons" is probably part of the fundraising deal.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 09:38:45 AM by Robina »
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2020, 08:41:48 AM »
Yes right from our name. its like meeting a chinese named John smith. we need mass dropping of english names.

The night also belonged to Olympic 1,500m champion Faith Chepng’etich and World 800m bronze medalist Ferguson Rotich, who sparkled to reign in their respective 800m races.

Upuzi gani hii! What a weird name.