Author Topic: Here are american conservative values that Ruth Ginsburg fought  (Read 1639 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Here are american conservative values that Ruth Ginsburg fought
« on: September 20, 2020, 06:14:06 AM »
To think matters of women rights had to be taken to Supreme Court is just absurd. Human beings are just sickening. See what a religion like Islam does to women and the women defend this subjugation. It is really sickening. I have been seeing alot of this Hijab wearing morons defend Hijab culture on Tik Tok. It just amuses me. I remember as a kid there were villagers that used to work at my parents farm. These women and men were some of the most uninformed bigots. Back then our area was poor so one of the deal was that these casual laborers had to be fed lunch..that is after working 4 hours. Anway there two groups progressive Christians and fundamentalist independent afircan churches christians..these independent didnt eat pork products..so my mum had to have two pots of food one that cooked using pork based products and another vegetable oil..as a kid I thought this was the most ridiculous thing...anyway read on this thread and think of stupid as recently as 1990s were some of the laws and cultural traditions in US. Think even of how we as Africans treat our women. The patriarchal society of ours is just so oppressive to women..women can't even inherit their husbands without constant harassment by the inlaws. Women in kenya especially young ones have been reduced to be quasi commercial sexual workers..the whole sponsor mentality is a symptom of oppression gone haywire
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1037834456646148&id=357554791340788