Author Topic: 90% of kenyans are idiots  (Read 2537 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
90% of kenyans are idiots
« on: September 18, 2020, 05:00:32 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/NTVKenya/photos/a.80240814057/10156894338804058/?type=3&anchor_composer=false

Read the comments on this and watch Bill Gates interview. It is like poverty makes Africans over compensate. My uncle who was a clinical officer in kikuyu way back in the 70s once said that in early 80s..that Western countries do not need to physically fight kenyans but just withdraw their healthcare aid and deaths would mount..Gates and others others have probably stopped millions of deaths from Malaria, TB and Aids..I think Bill gates should spend his funds in US. It is unfair for American consumer to make him wealthy only for him to waste it in these ungrateful kenyans

One thing I realized with poor people is that they are overly bitter and you cant assuage their bitterness with generosity

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 90% of kenyans are idiots
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 05:04:48 PM »
But disease from Africa will spread to developed nations - that is why WHO really need to be funded.

Fighting deceases is a global effort.

One corona from china has messed the global.

Now imagine Africa breeding many more new diseases.

Bill gates is my personal hero -  and I think he too smart to be bothered by idiots.

Why Bill Gates doesn't yet have Nobel Prize is suprising.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 05:19:29 PM »
He is an outstanding guy. He is like a Jim Carter but way smarter..it is hard though seeing this kind of ignorance coming from my own country..it hurts..it shows you how many idiots are walking among us..

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 05:36:46 PM »
White savior complex. Even KP has fallen for it. What a shame.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 05:40:03 PM »
White savior complex. He is Even KP has fallen for it. What a shame.

This is not whitesavior complex. Before Bush allocated money for Aids treatment our people were dying in droves..i think efforts by people like him should be allowed...

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 07:06:03 PM »
Look like KP works for Bill vaccine PR department

90% of kenyans may be western knowledge illiterate, but they have gut feeling Gates and his web of NGO are up to no good.

Couple of years back, they lace vaccine with fertility sterilization chemical under watch of GOK and it took Catholic nuns to blow whistle on Gates motives.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 07:08:00 PM »

90% of kenyans may be western knowledge illiterate, but they have gut feeling Gates and his web of NGO are up to no good.

Couple of years back, they lace vaccine with fertility sterilization chemical under watch of GOK and it took Catholic nuns to blow whistle on Gates motives.
You are just a crazy person. I wonder what went on with your life for your mind to get this fucked up. You need to deprogram yourself or you will end up in misery

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 11:04:32 PM »

I wouldn't be so cynical.

But he is too trusting of these Westerners. Africans generally give these devils way too much credit. We need to be like China and Russia; be hyper-vigilant about their motivations. I wouldn't be shocked if in 30 years from now we have some wiki leaks type expose detailing nefarious hidden motives underpinning much of Western philanthropy. It is known they are intelligence agents disguised as aid workers in refugee camps in Kenya.

KP you are a learned fella, you know about the white man's burden, right?

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 01:38:05 PM »
90% of all humans are idiots not just Kenyans.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2020, 02:11:16 PM »
90% Kenyans?
Look at Americans, they elected a 9yr old. lol

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 04:07:27 PM »
Going by this forum - I'd put the number at 98.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2020, 05:50:02 PM »
Going by this forum - I'd put the number at 98.

Lol we are stupid lot.. I got tell you the more I grow older the more I want a solitary life.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 09:27:55 PM »
Plato must be pretty old - the how you narrate the 60s and 70s with firsthand eyewitness fluency. The more I look the less I see Trump going away soon; - you, Soros, bitmask just have to suck it up.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2020, 09:42:28 PM »
Plato must be pretty old - the how you narrate the 60s and 70s with firsthand eyewitness fluency. The more I look the less I see Trump going away soon; - you, Soros, bitmask just have to suck it up.

Reading dummy..politics is not just what happened today but how did it evolve.

On Trump he has enough idiots on his side to win. Liberals will commit  suicide enmass if he wins. America is regressing fast..

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2020, 10:21:03 AM »
Kenyans are not idiots. They know mzungu philanthropists are to no good. They bandage the corrupt regimes so that we do not kick corrupt governments. Gates pushes vaccine and telemedicine totally undermines hiring and proper renumeration of health workers.

He would do better if he subsidised Microsoft office for poor economies.

How a tech college dropout is thinking for the global health is one reason why even developed world has been exposed to the Corona virus with no clear strategy - now they are headed for second wave. Governments and politicians are listening to Gates and no care of science or what clear headed health practitiners like Swedish Anders Tegnell have.

Kenyans were wiser to continue with their livves despite the useless restrictions; they were right as it has been cover for looting. Everyone is laughing at KEMRI pushing for a vaccine to continue getting Gates dollars. This is dangerous once substantial population totally mistrusts the health sciences.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2020, 05:26:52 PM »

I think you have it the other way.  Most Kenyans are western knowledge literate.  But they are more likely to believe in things like witchcraft etc than the knowledge they acquired in school.  There is a disconnect.  They can be proud of their acquired education even as they emphatically renounce it with how they behave.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman