Author Topic: Njuri - I see Munya was kicked out for attacking Ruto  (Read 4589 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Njuri - I see Munya was kicked out for attacking Ruto
« on: September 12, 2020, 12:02:05 PM »
Well, unless Kalenjin mishandle this, look like GEMA are willing to finish Uhuru, before the rest of Kenya arrive.

https://www.facebook.com/cheruiyot.erick.94/videos/1405016403023015/

They had to shoot bullets - as the crowd bayed for him - Igembe south.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Njuri - I see Munya was kicked out for attacking Ruto
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 06:24:41 PM »
Well, unless Kalenjin mishandle this, look like GEMA are willing to finish Uhuru, before the rest of Kenya arrive.

https://www.facebook.com/cheruiyot.erick.94/videos/1405016403023015/

They had to shoot bullets - as the crowd bayed for him - Igembe south.

Ruto will lose it if he takes people like Kiunjuri for DP. Advantage Ruto has in Mt. Kenya is that he doesn't need anyone to sell him on the ground, unlike raira depending on Uhuru, Ruto has direct touch and support especially in Meru this is critical Ruto Like Kibaki did not need anyone to sell them to Merus as they already were taken as their flag bearer. But moment Ruto starts using brokers and middle men they will blow his support up, thats why am very sceptical of Kiunjuri.
And Yes kalenjin like you can blow up his support by your constant obsession with war mongering, any attack on innocent Kikuyus in Rift will lead to a reflex retaliation of evaporated votes in Mt. Kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 07:15:27 PM »
Pundit is really milking this small story. Gema women were picketing in Nanyuki and Nakuru against Sudi the very day - demanding Ruto apology to Mama Ngina - same Gema who will hang Uhuru for Ruto. Which is the bigger news?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 07:53:56 PM »
Those are paid. This was spotanous. Learn to watch the ground.
Pundit is really milking this small story. Gema women were picketing in Nanyuki and Nakuru against Sudi the very day - demanding Ruto apology to Mama Ngina - same Gema who will hang Uhuru for Ruto. Which is the bigger news?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 07:55:34 PM »
All good, but Merus, you have no serious candidate. Kindiki sio mbaya - but Tharaka need him as their governor. Kikuyus you have to understand are the kenya largest tribe - Kikuyu RV diaspora alone is equal to Meru.

Sorry but I think Kiunjuri will nick it. Ruto will give you something - definitely someone like Meru Senator Linturi will get whatever he wants - and so will Kindiki - bora Kiunjuri ni DP. There is majority leader. There are speakers. They are ministers.

I believe Kiunjuri need to work hard and win Meru Mps/Mcas. He can easily nick Laikipia/Nakuru/Nyeri/Kirinyanga - and should try to go for Embu-Meru. Kiambu are exiting power - they cannot be that greedy. Muranga ndio kuna shida. They may decide to fly their kit - PK - although making a governor once again is more sensible. He really has no cred for PORK - MP/Ass Min is the highest he been in gov. Bado tosha mboga.

Ruto will lose it if he takes people like Kiunjuri for DP. Advantage Ruto has in Mt. Kenya is that he doesn't need anyone to sell him on the ground, unlike raira depending on Uhuru, Ruto has direct touch and support especially in Meru this is critical Ruto Like Kibaki did not need anyone to sell them to Merus as they already were taken as their flag bearer. But moment Ruto starts using brokers and middle men they will blow his support up, thats why am very sceptical of Kiunjuri.
And Yes kalenjin like you can blow up his support by your constant obsession with war mongering, any attack on innocent Kikuyus in Rift will lead to a reflex retaliation of evaporated votes in Mt. Kenya.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 09:06:07 PM »
Pundit you should concentrate on RV politics hii ya mt. Kenya tuachie, we never challenge you on the ground uko so dont be a know it all kua mpole na usikize. For your record Merus are not interested in DP after Gatheca messed things up. Merus want to see Ruto win first Round, and that won't happen with Kiunjuri sorry. If kikuyus won't back Kiunjuri you expect Merus to? Hii ni mambo ya mashinani dont try to twist. If Ruto allows middlemen and brokers to hijack him in mt.kenya yeye kwisha kaput.
N. B Dont challenge Us on GEMA positions we tell you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 09:57:09 PM »
So we put Kindiki ama? Coz Kindiki is 2nd after Kiunjuri in my opinion. Then maybe Alice Wahome. I like the brillance of Kabete Mp - but I think he will be the Finance Minister....hii naona Kiunjuri akipata. I don't decide for Ruto but I saw it as early as 2016.
Pundit you should concentrate on RV politics hii ya mt. Kenya tuachie, we never challenge you on the ground uko so dont be a know it all kua mpole na usikize. For your record Merus are not interested in DP after Gatheca messed things up. Merus want to see Ruto win first Round, and that won't happen with Kiunjuri sorry. If kikuyus won't back Kiunjuri you expect Merus to? Hii ni mambo ya mashinani dont try to twist. If Ruto allows middlemen and brokers to hijack him in mt.kenya yeye kwisha kaput.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 07:48:12 AM »
So we put Kindiki ama? Coz Kindiki is 2nd after Kiunjuri in my opinion. Then maybe Alice Wahome. I like the brillance of Kabete Mp - but I think he will be the Finance Minister....hii naona Kiunjuri akipata. I don't decide for Ruto but I saw it as early as 2016.
You are being difficult read my comments up again I said the main interest Merus have is for Ruto to become PORK, we don't care who he choose as DP as long as that person can unite all everybody, Kiunjuri has baggage even in Laikipia he will struggle he needs to mend his base fast, Ruto should not promise anyone DP post he should keep them guessing if you promise Kiunjuri shauri yenu, how many vites can he add? other support will be lackluster, Kiunjuri has to work overtime and convince everyone that he can stop any deepstate machinations but up to now he is just hiding in nanyuki town, how do you expect to get votes, I think its better for bbi to pass so that Ruto can have more options give Kiunjuri another post, Ruto should be patient for now no hurry. Kiunjuri will be easily dealt with by Kikuyu elite who have tons of explosive dossiers on him, Ruto need see which other candidates that will bring substantial votes at this rate am thinking even muthama is a good option, muthama will get huge kamba votes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 10:01:32 AM »
Interesting
You are being difficult read my comments up again I said the main interest Merus have is for Ruto to become PORK, we don't care who he choose as DP as long as that person can unite all everybody, Kiunjuri has baggage even in Laikipia he will struggle he needs to mend his base fast, Ruto should not promise anyone DP post he should keep them guessing if you promise Kiunjuri shauri yenu, how many vites can he add? other support will be lackluster, Kiunjuri has to work overtime and convince everyone that he can stop any deepstate machinations but up to now he is just hiding in nanyuki town, how do you expect to get votes, I think its better for bbi to pass so that Ruto can have more options give Kiunjuri another post, Ruto should be patient for now no hurry. Kiunjuri will be easily dealt with by Kikuyu elite who have tons of explosive dossiers on him, Ruto need see which other candidates that will bring substantial votes at this rate am thinking even muthama is a good option, muthama will get huge kamba votes

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 11:44:25 AM »
Pundit blind faith in MK expose his inobjectivity. None of the laity knows his party name off the cuff. The man is perfectly visionless too.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 12:59:30 PM »
MK made his debut as Mp in 1997 - that will be 25yrs in 2022 - together with Ruto.
He quickly established himself as strong anti-Moi rebel and Kikuyu defender.
Wins re-election in 2002 - and land as Ass Min.
In 2007 wins again - and become Ngilu Min - where he exposed mega corruption.
Formed CCM (forget the name) - party - that won governorship in Nyeri -and had good showing in Laikipia, Nyeri and Kirinyanga.
Did not make it to governor - only blemish in his career.
Folded his party and joined Jubilee. Become the Min of Agri.
He declares he is billionaire manufacturer - that is something :)
Uhuru and Ruto agreed to his DPORK 2022 - so told not seek election in Laikipia.
Kiunjuri works with Ruto to fell many of Kibaki old guards - and usher in new leadership in GEMA - the election was nearly total rejection of existing players.
Only a few survived. Kiunjuri worked the radio station.
Uhuru appoint him Min of Agri.
Uhuru fires him.
Uhuru gets drunk, listen to bitter folks that were felled by Ruto-Kiunjuri submarine missiles and discard MOU btw him Ruto and Kiunjuri.
Eventually fires Kiunjuri.
Kiunjuri forms TSP party - and is now well into establishing it - 27 counties covered.

Ruto forms Jubilee Asili.

Jubilee Asili with TSP and many small parties will merge to form HUSTLER NATION COALITION.

And Kiunjuri is the DPORK.

Just reality 101.

Pundit blind faith in MK expose his inobjectivity. None of the laity knows his party name off the cuff. The man is perfectly visionless too.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 03:22:38 PM »
That anecdotal subjective stuff that only few pundits know. PK is cdf. Raila is reforms. Kibaki is infra. UhuRuto is SGR, PEV. Tharaka dwarf is lawyer. Mdvd is safe-pair-of-hands. MK is NCPB maize, Galana mess. He espouse nothing; deliver even less. He is only great because Ruto hinted so.

MK made his debut as Mp in 1997 - that will be 25yrs in 2022 - together with Ruto.
Formed CCM (forget the name) - party - that won governorship in Nyeri -and had good showing in Laikipia, Nyeri and Kirinyanga.
Uhuru and Ruto agreed to his DPORK 2022 - so told not seek election in Laikipia.
Kiunjuri works with Ruto to fell many of Kibaki old guards - and usher in new leadership in GEMA - the election was nearly total rejection of existing players.
Uhuru fires him.
Uhuru gets drunk, listen to bitter folks that were felled by Ruto-Kiunjuri submarine missiles and discard MOU btw him Ruto and Kiunjuri.
Kiunjuri forms TSP party - and is now well into establishing it - 27 counties covered.

Jubilee Asili with TSP and many small parties will merge to form HUSTLER NATION COALITION.

Just reality 101.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 04:08:02 PM »
CDF ni nini hiyo. Managing 20M. Kiunjuri has risen from tout to teacher to mp to ass minister to CS. The man has founded a political party and lead it. That is leadership - enough for DPORK. The man is there to learn from Ruto and protect kikuyu interest. Now if Ruto drop dead - he will be unprepared.

But you want to sell PK for PORK :) - let Uhuru make him a minister. Even Moi made Uhuru a minister of Local gov (Kanjoras) when he wanted to annoint him.

Saa hii utaokota mtu kwa mapipa ya town and thrust on our throats

That anecdotal subjective stuff that only few pundits know. PK is cdf. Raila is reforms. Kibaki is infra. UhuRuto is SGR, PEV. Tharaka dwarf is lawyer. Mdvd is safe-pair-of-hands. MK is NCPB maize, Galana mess. He espouse nothing; deliver even less. He is only great because Ruto hinted so.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 05:22:09 PM »

Uhuru fires him.

Just reality 101.

Which CDF ? P.K paid some media personalities for that . The Gatanga electorate know about this .
P.K. was lucky that in 2002 elections Murathe ran in His buddys party K.A.N.U. and in 2007 he was in the right party P.N.U.
Do you know Raila beat P.K. in Gatanga in the 2013  presidential elections  ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 05:30:52 PM »
What I would say of Kiunjuri is in as much as he wants to be seen as his own man before joining forces with Ruto . He might need to reconsider his choice and start accompanying Ruto whenever he goes even Uhuru was accompanying Ruto during ICC prayers . Secondly in as much as they are personal friends with Uhuru , he shouldnt shy away in throwing barbs against him ,this is politics not business . Uhuru was Kibakis God son but was fighting him politically , same can be said of Beth Mugo and Muhoho in 2002 .  You cant be fired from Cabinet then treat the same person with kid gloves .He should have come out angrily showing to the masses how he has been betrayed . Use Railas friendship with Uhuru to showcase how Uhuru has lost his brains .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 06:54:16 PM »
What I would say of Kiunjuri is in as much as he wants to be seen as his own man before joining forces with Ruto . He might need to reconsider his choice and start accompanying Ruto whenever he goes even Uhuru was accompanying Ruto during ICC prayers . Secondly in as much as they are personal friends with Uhuru , he shouldnt shy away in throwing barbs against him ,this is politics not business . Uhuru was Kibakis God son but was fighting him politically , same can be said of Beth Mugo and Muhoho in 2002 .  You cant be fired from Cabinet then treat the same person with kid gloves .He should have come out angrily showing to the masses how he has been betrayed . Use Railas friendship with Uhuru to showcase how Uhuru has lost his brains .
Well said. Those were exactly the words I was looking for. For now Kiunjuri is sitting back In nanyuki. Of 0 help to Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 08:13:07 PM »
That why am clear PK is a stooge not his own man. He is good manager - was CEO Kenya Re at 30 before politics. This cordial persona make him great stooge. Now MK you want to take over from hostile PORK - even Njuri here find him unpalatable. If he is so great why does he find gelling in the elite circle so challenging?

MK has no performance record nor worthy vision. He hail from Nyeri bedroom Nanyuki. He align with an alien and pledge loyalty against his own prince. Even harebrained Ruto knew to wait his turn under Moi. His short GoK stint is dismal and infamous. Now he has a briefcase party only Pundit labors to remind us. See? - not exactly a recipe for success.

MK is more suited for court jester - with fluent vernacular of proverbs, folklores and vitendawili.

CDF ni nini hiyo. Managing 20M. Kiunjuri has risen from tout to teacher to mp to ass minister to CS. The man has founded a political party and lead it. That is leadership - enough for DPORK. The man is there to learn from Ruto and protect kikuyu interest. Now if Ruto drop dead - he will be unprepared.

But you want to sell PK for PORK :) - let Uhuru make him a minister. Even Moi made Uhuru a minister of Local gov (Kanjoras) when he wanted to annoint him.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »
That why am clear PK is a stooge not his own man. He is good manager - was CEO Kenya Re at 30 before politics. This cordial persona make him great stooge. Now MK you want to take over from hostile PORK - even Njuri here find him unpalatable. If he is so great why does he find gelling in the elite circle so challenging?

MK has no performance record nor worthy vision. He hail from Nyeri bedroom Nanyuki. He align with an alien and pledge loyalty against his own prince. Even harebrained Ruto knew to wait his turn under Moi. His short GoK stint is dismal and infamous. Now he has a briefcase party only Pundit labors to remind us. See? - not exactly a recipe for success.

MK is more suited for court jester - with fluent vernacular of proverbs, folklores and vitendawili.

So what happened , you had already concluded here a while back

PK is done. I agree the next GEMA king is Kiunjuri.

Now you're paying attention
PK is done. I agree the next GEMA king is Kiunjuri.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2020, 10:10:13 AM »
Well said. Those were exactly the words I was looking for. For now Kiunjuri is sitting back In nanyuki. Of 0 help to Ruto.

Muthama already putting in work. Now this is what Kiunjuri should be doing , mobilizing and selling his party and himself to the electorate

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2020, 11:10:42 AM »
Noway - PK is Uhuru STOOGE - kizungu ni ngumu ama? About MK chances the jury is in, no?