Author Topic: Deep state blocks Senators account - what an attack on democracy  (Read 4736 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru is clearly unhinged.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-08-13-senators-malala-linturi-accounts-frozen/

The Judiciary should declare laws made through such intimidation tactis null and void.

They need to sue the banks and state.

This only way to safeguard democracy.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Deep state blocks Senators account - what an attack on democracy
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 10:43:48 AM »
Pundit, you tolerated even murder of people standing on the way of UhuRuto and now you are defending democracy?
There is no democracy in Kenya. With the ascendance of UhuRuto to power we killed any ambitions of have a democratic state in Kenya very soon. Just accept the situation you helped create and learn to live with it.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-08-13-senators-malala-linturi-accounts-frozen/

The Judiciary should declare laws made through such intimidation tactis null and void.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 10:48:03 AM »
When was that. I think you confuse me with other people. I may explain why something happened but will never defend dictatorship.
Pundit, you tolerated even murder of people standing on the way of UhuRuto and now you are defending democracy?
There is no democracy in Kenya. With the ascendance of UhuRuto to power we killed any ambitions of have a democratic state in Kenya very soon. Just accept the situation you helped create and learn to live with it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 10:50:44 AM »

Irony of it all is come 2022 , the same laws will be applied to the same people using them to settle political scores .
It will be interesting to see Matiangi , Murathe , Kibicho in the docks  and accounts being frozen  what goes around comes around .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 10:51:51 AM »
Exactly.
Irony of it all is come 2022 , the same laws will be applied to the same people using them to settle political scores .
It will be interesting to see Matiangi , Murathe , Kibicho in the docks  and accounts being frozen  what goes around comes around .

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 12:36:16 PM »
What I have learnt of politics in Kenya is never expect the political class to fight each other once another camp take over SH. They always regroup. You should not be surprised to find Matiangi landing on Ruto's lap in case Ruto is president in 2022. Purging the old ruling class is out of question. You need these people's knowhow to remain on top.
Kibicho, Matiangi and Murathee are going nowhere no matter who becomes president.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 12:40:30 PM »
Those are dispensable. Uhuru is one going nowhere. Those watu wa Mkono will be dealt with other watu wa mkono. The smart ones will join politics, elevate themselves and insulate themselves. Those that remain non-politician will be hanged.
What I have learnt of politics in Kenya is never expect the political class to fight each other once another camp take over SH. They always regroup. You should not be surprised to find Matiangi landing on Ruto's lap in case Ruto is president in 2022. Purging the old ruling class is out of question. You need these people's knowhow to remain on top.
Kibicho, Matiangi and Murathee are going nowhere no matter who becomes president.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 01:37:58 PM »

Usually in such cases , its the silent  minority who become influential and powerful  (The likes of Muthaura ,Kinyua ),l , That is if you are not in the big leagues .
Matiangi and Kibicho already know that they will never serve post 2022 and they are already throwing  themselves in the political ring . Murathe even doesnt care about politics , he will join his  friend Uhuru and continue where they left doing Nyama Choma and  Whisky , Murathes son DWG might try his chance and vie for M.P. post

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2020, 03:01:19 PM »
When was that. I think you confuse me with other people. I may explain why something happened but will never defend dictatorship.
Pundit will you swear on a sacred book that you never spoke of clearing anything and anybody standing in the way of Orutu in 2013 and 2017? We still remember your conversations with Omollo. You know even the internet forgets but Nipate never does.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2020, 03:38:21 PM »
Sahahu. Nobody will be hanged. Even Murathe will become Murkomen's and Oscar Sudi's best buddy as he teaches him how to collect mega state tenders at MoH and at Ministry of Transport.

Those are dispensable. Uhuru is one going nowhere. Those watu wa Mkono will be dealt with other watu wa mkono. The smart ones will join politics, elevate themselves and insulate themselves. Those that remain non-politician will be hanged.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2020, 03:52:17 PM »
The same creatures that have been talking about defunding judiciary now want the same judiciary to save them.  What the hell is deep state? If deep state exists how the hell would one expect free and fair elections?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2020, 04:39:38 PM »
Most of you confuse when I speak as Pundit and as Me. Pundit dispense dispassionate punditry. Me as a person I have my own beliefs. I am a liberal, pro-women, pro-democracy, atheist, I also climate change denilaist, many things.

I may support Ruto but I don't deny he is corrupt thief. I just think he has more positive than negatives...compared to his competitor.

I voted Sonko but don't approve his thuggery.

Pundit will you swear on a sacred book that you never spoke of clearing anything and anybody standing in the way of Orutu in 2013 and 2017? We still remember your conversations with Omollo. You know even the internet forgets but Nipate never does.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2020, 04:11:41 AM »

LOL

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2020, 07:50:36 AM »
LoL  :roll:  When @pundit says you are confusing him with other people, basically (and in his own words) he is saying you are "confusing him with @RV Pundit" as if those are different persons ... his "other people" include RV pundit ....  now that is what I call torturous logic! I gif up ... can you imagine what a two-faced President would potent for any nation? This one could never get my vote.

Most of you confuse when I speak as Pundit and as Me....

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2020, 08:10:36 AM »
 :D Seems like Pundit is taking a leaf from Trump's play book. Basically never admit to being wrong even when caught red handed.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 08:39:44 AM »
:D Seems like Pundit is taking a leaf from Trump's play book. Basically never admit to being wrong even when caught red handed.

When RV decides to be objective he can impress ......

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 12:43:04 PM »
It is not easy to be an undertaker. Carrier of bad news. I got lots of loathing even from family telling them corona is going nowhere, they prepare for rough two years and just learn to live with the virus, way back in March.

People have a problem separating the you from such shitstorm.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2020, 12:53:59 PM »
Precisely.
It is not easy to be an undertaker. Carrier of bad news. I got lots of loathing even from family telling them corona is going nowhere, they prepare for rough two years and just learn to live with the virus, way back in March.

People have a problem separating the you from such shitstorm.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 11:36:07 AM »
Most of you confuse when I speak as Pundit and as Me. Pundit dispense dispassionate punditry. Me as a person I have my own beliefs. I am a liberal, pro-women, pro-democracy, atheist, I also climate change denilaist, many things.

I may support Ruto but I don't deny he is corrupt thief. I just think he has more positive than negatives...compared to his competitor.

Is this a self-diagnosis of bipolar disorder? How can a lay person differentiate? Like saying Uhuru the man and Uhuru the president. You called Uhuru names for BBI and handshake stuff. When he was cozy with Ruto you were his chief choir boy. Will you be consistent and let him be as well?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 01:08:58 PM »
Bipolar disorder it is btwn where was the so called deep state when Ruto was in control of Senate and parliament?

Is this a self-diagnosis of bipolar disorder? How can a lay person differentiate? Like saying Uhuru the man and Uhuru the president. You called Uhuru names for BBI and handshake stuff. When he was cozy with Ruto you were his chief choir boy. Will you be consistent and let him be as well?