Author Topic: Uhuru-Raila Handshake Coalition  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Uhuru-Raila Handshake Coalition
« on: June 20, 2020, 07:32:21 AM »
Uhuru, Raila teams craft coalition against Ruto in 2022 duel
https://standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001375728/uhuru-raila-craft-coalition-against-ruto-in-2022-duel
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru-Raila Handshake Coalition
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 08:07:49 AM »
Uhuru, Raila teams craft coalition against Ruto in 2022 duel
https://standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001375728/uhuru-raila-craft-coalition-against-ruto-in-2022-duel
This is the dream you are living the counting of chicks before they hatch, the pyramid scheme that collapses before you cash out. Of course from the standard but after reading all that long rumbling essay, there is only one sentence that made sentence"they will field a single candidate " now do your probability maths and find out who that is. Again if you have a very deep brain like mine that churns out 3.800cc V8 DIT you will easily know this is baby play.,why you ask? it means BBI 1.0 sticks and Pork remains most powerful position, meaning you have sucked up to the addict wishes and towing his line. Raira is good as gone addi t has managed to tell him he is un sellable and hence need to back  a wanjohi stooge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 08:10:17 AM »
Indeed stringing the fool along until 2022 when he will be given an ultimatum.What has suddenly changed that now is acceptable

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 08:11:06 AM »
Clutching at straws Robina? After Kalonzo made a mad dash that shocked baba, capital hill sanitizers had to come up with a  sanitizing story for poor baba, even a std 2 child knows already wanjohi and baba are in a coalition. Stale news!!! Oriti!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 09:10:43 AM »
It's competition for the most desperate; they are all rushing headlong into Jubilee; thinking after Wanjohi has enjoyed himself; he will endorse one of them.  Instead of going out there to campaign and look for their own votes.
Clutching at straws Robina? After Kalonzo made a mad dash that shocked baba, capital hill sanitizers had to come up with a  sanitizing story for poor baba, even a std 2 child knows already wanjohi and baba are in a coalition. Stale news!!! Oriti!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 09:22:40 AM »
Kenyans have enjoyed prosperity and stability whenever Luo nyanza works together with Centro. Regardless who becomes president in 2022 I believe this is good for the country. The last time we almost had this opportunity was in 2002. Let us embrace the new dawn.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 09:24:40 AM »
So Kenya is now Luo Nyanza and Kikuyus. You wish Kenya was back in the 1960s.

Luo Nyanza have allowed Odinga to decimate them

Population in 1960s - Luos were 2nd biggest tribe and made nearly 15% of Kenya while Kikuyus were 20%. Now fast forward to 2022 - Kikuyus drop to 17% - Luos are 14% - Kalenjin 13% - and Luos are 10%.

Now 2019 - you're probably soon going to be no 5 and eventually Somalis will overtake Luos.

Kenyans have enjoyed prosperity and stability whenever Luo nyanza works together with Centro. Regardless who becomes president in 2022 I believe this is good for the country. The last time we almost had this opportunity was in 2002. Let us embrace the new dawn.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 11:05:00 AM »
This dashes Tangatanga hopes of fallout... Njuri and Pundit have been hawking Kaloozer-Giddy ticket here.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 11:11:21 AM »
Couldn't agree more with this
https://www.the-star.co.ke/siasa/2020-06-20-why-handshake-coalition-a-crude-homemade-bomb-that-could-explode-at-any-time/
Punda you are not getting what the star and standard gutter papers are trying to insinuate. Simply this is coming after Kalonzo joined Jubilee throwing a spanner in the works. Mark you before they didn't have a problem with the handshake. Kalonzo has left ODM and raira with eggs on their face bitterness and anger, watch this space as they start attacking kalonzo. The writers are simply spanner boys for capítol hill sanitizers and co.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 11:56:06 AM »
Doesn't solve anything on the flag bearer. All of them are rushing headlong hoping Uhuru will endorse them and railroad Gema behind them. I see even Raila is prepared to join Jubilee. Desperate times call for desperate actions. At least maDVD is still sulking about his Mandazis :)

In the meantime, Ruto is like a colossus, that is forcing all the dynasties to align.

This dashes Tangatanga hopes of fallout... Njuri and Pundit have been hawking Kaloozer-Giddy ticket here.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 12:02:32 PM »
Why don't you just make your little points without the need to denigrate my moniker? You think it elevates your pedestrian thinking? Or it still bad online manners. Dude behave, most folks here, are in their 50s and 60s now.
Punda you are not getting what the star and standard gutter papers are trying to insinuate. Simply this is coming after Kalonzo joined Jubilee throwing a spanner in the works. Mark you before they didn't have a problem with the handshake. Kalonzo has left ODM and raira with eggs on their face bitterness and anger, watch this space as they start attacking kalonzo. The writers are simply spanner boys for capítol hill sanitizers and co.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 12:51:34 PM »
Why don't you just make your little points without the need to denigrate my moniker? You think it elevates your pedestrian thinking? Or it still bad online manners. Dude behave, most folks here, are in their 50s and 60s now.
Unbelievable that's acient, I would have swore age here is late 20s to 30s with an exception of Njamba who i would put at 55+. Umekula chumvi don't get emotional that name was coined in the other nipate and it stuck this is a small matter but if its mentally unsettles you i guess you need to take a break and let us carry-on

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 01:40:14 PM »
Let keep it clean. I am in for light banter and putdowns anytime but not tasteless insults. I am going 40yrs in about 8 months. I joined these forums when I was 20yrs old. Time flies.
Unbelievable that's acient, I would have swore age here is late 20s to 30s with an exception of Njamba who i would put at 55+. Umekula chumvi don't get emotional that name was coined in the other nipate and it stuck this is a small matter but if its mentally unsettles you i guess you need to take a break and let us carry-on

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2020, 01:43:35 PM »

This is the lie , Raila tried to peddle when he was forced indirectly by KKK(Ruto/Kalonzo.Uhuru) to back the  2010 Referendum . Based on the experience we had when Raila was working in Kibaki from 2003-2005 and then again from 2010 to 2012 - the results are out there its evident and a fact Nyanza are not good team players and are not only good at backstabbing but also betraying . Good example is what Odinga did to Jommo/Moi/Matiba and  Raila did to Moi/ Kibaki/Ruto /Kalonzo/Mudavadi/Wetangula .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 01:50:10 PM »
I won't call it backstabbing and betrayal. My father who studied in Luo and knew them told me Luos have a problem with being under somebody/taking instructions/ all that being loyal and humble. Most Luos have been cultured to believe they are smarter than the next person. So that generally impedes their progress because they don't make good deputies/assistant. They will attempt to overthrow you on the first day. They don't succeed in regimented careers like the military where orders have to be followed and elsewhere they will try to overshadow the box. They excel in unstructured careers where there are no define reporting lines..they do well in politics...but in gov bureaucracies, they will fail. Humility doesn't exist. For them being a hero and shinning is everything.

Uhuru may do handshake but noway he is bringing Raila or any of his allies close to him.

This is the lie , Raila tried to peddle when he was forced indirectly by KKK(Ruto/Kalonzo.Uhuru) to back the  2010 Referendum . Based on the experience we had when Raila was working in Kibaki from 2003-2005 and then again from 2010 to 2012 - the results are out there its evident and a fact Nyanza are not good team players and are not only good at backstabbing but also betraying . Good example is what Odinga did to Jommo/Moi/Matiba and  Raila did to Moi/ Kibaki/Ruto /Kalonzo/Mudavadi/Wetangula .

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 03:19:30 PM »
A word of wisdom my friend-Never generalize a people in such details. Its true that a tribe of people share some cultural beliefs but we are all different.  Just like your Dad went to school with Luos, I went to school in Kaleland  but I will never generalize Kale's in detail like that.

I won't call it backstabbing and betrayal. My father who studied in Luo and knew them told me Luos have a problem with being under somebody/taking instructions/ all that being loyal and humble. Most Luos have been cultured to believe they are smarter than the next person. So that generally impedes their progress because they don't make good deputies/assistant. They will attempt to overthrow you on the first day. They don't succeed in regimented careers like the military where orders have to be followed and elsewhere they will try to overshadow the box. They excel in unstructured careers where there are no define reporting lines..they do well in politics...but in gov bureaucracies, they will fail. Humility doesn't exist. For them being a hero and shinning is everything.

Uhuru may do handshake but noway he is bringing Raila or any of his allies close to him.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 04:49:37 PM »
Let keep it clean. I am in for light banter and putdowns anytime but not tasteless insults. I am going 40yrs in about 8 months. I joined these forums when I was 20yrs old. Time flies.
Quit!! wewe ni mzee. Thought you are my age, I think I will treat you with some more restraint. Must be 40s hangover I hear more like menopause. When I was 20yrs dint have time to join political forums I was busy involved into serious mischief and money making while at campus in Germany, I managed to get my networks lined up and wrapped by 24years call me kahuna. I see the stress that gets you at times, By 40yrs I will be a CS or Mbig person nationally God willing.