Author Topic: Uhuru finally appoint a Auditor General  (Read 4399 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru finally appoint a Auditor General
« on: June 19, 2020, 02:26:44 PM »
A woman from Nyeri. Raila and his chiethhandshake has yet to land any appointment.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru finally appoint a Auditor General
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 03:00:26 PM »
A woman from Nyeri. Raila and his chiethhandshake has yet to land any appointment.
Lets wait for Robina and co officials at capitol hill sanitizers.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 03:00:56 PM »
A homegirl. She will dance to the tune of her masters unlike her predecessor. Let us now be told she is the most qualified person Kenya has for this job.
One thing I know since I went to a national school, is no Kenyan ethnic group is cleverer than the other. The rest is myths designed to make others feel inferior. Let Uhuru's party continue and we know it will end in 2022.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 03:33:25 PM »

Having your people appointed in government are are old worthless, fleeting achievements. Handshake is bigger than a co-presidency. This is Ouru's first administration by himself after being rescued by RAO from the petulent Ruto.  Let Ouru enjoy his first term without that petulant child. RAO want something bigger than appointments.  BtW, Ruto is back to square one after bragging for ever   vile "amejipanga".  This time around RAO  is in for a different prize, something more permanent, and meaningful. Keep tuned.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 03:34:34 PM »
A homegirl. She will dance to the tune of her masters unlike her predecessor. Let us now be told she is the most qualified person Kenya has for this job.
One thing I know since I went to a national school, is no Kenyan ethnic group is cleverer than the other. The rest is myths designed to make others feel inferior. Let Uhuru's party continue and we know it will end in 2022.

From Now till 22 traffic will be one way heading to thika hihgway. Baba is still waiting eagerly to be crowned rais. He can only wait and support till 22

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 03:41:54 PM »
After Ouko harassment, no meaningful audits are happening on the looting spree.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 03:46:20 PM »

Having your people appointed in government are are old worthless, fleeting achievements. Handshake is bigger than a co-presidency. This is Ouru's first administration by himself after being rescued by RAO from the petulent Ruto.  Let Ouru enjoy his first term without that petulant child. RAO want something bigger than appointments.  BtW, Ruto is back to square one after bragging for ever   vile "amejipanga".  This time around RAO  is in for a different prize, something more permanent, and meaningful. Keep tuned.

Uhuru achieved more during his first term without Raila, even the corrupt SGR was born and finished then. What has he achived , something tangible in his second term with Raila ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 03:47:19 PM »
We have heard that song before. I first heard it in 2001 when Raila was clobbering Orengo for asking what was going on. Then we heard it under Kibaki first term. And then we heard in Kibaki final years. And now we are hearing it again.

In meantime Luos become poorer, underdeveloped and underrepresented in gov.

Luo community began as near if not better than Kikuyus in 1960s in most indicator of progress.

Now you're a pale shadow of yourselves. You have allowed one family to send you down the drains.

Stats from Luo Nyanza are now similar to those you find in Northern Kenya - malnutrition, poverty, name it.

While most of central stats are similar to what you find in many developed countries like Mexico and South Africa.

Wake up - and demand something now - because the future will take care of itself.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 03:52:28 PM »

Uhuru achieved more during his first term without Raila, even the corrupt SGR was born and finished then. What has he achived , something tangible in his second term with Raila ?

Depends on your meaning of "achievement." We have debated here what the SGR is worth - while you were away. There is a raft of roads I have seen Nyoro and Gachagua praising.  :) But inclusion is a much bigger, more lasting achievement - and hopefully the equitable parliamentary system to crown it.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 03:55:29 PM »
Raila did not campaign for Uhuru :) - Uhuru is eating Ruto lunch and ODM/Wiper/Kanu get a few crumbs - Wavinyas, Poghisios, Magokhas. They didn't work super-hard for it like Ruto. Raila target of course is 2022 - give up with the self- serving wishes.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 03:59:23 PM »
Hehe nyumba iko sawa. Kenyanization is happening. We are kikuyu and we are kenya

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 04:04:14 PM »

:D :D When Pundit starts complaining that RAO is not getting enough and RAO is smiling ear to ear, then you know Kenya has changed for the good.

Hehe nyumba iko sawa. Kenyanization is happening. We are kikuyu and we are kenya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 04:11:26 PM »
No Raila is not eating Ruto lunch. Raila is moving Ruto lunch to Uhuru corner. He is hoping to start eating in 2022 - a mirage. Uhuru is gobbling everything - including the crumbs - and Raila is happy as long as Ruto is also starved.

Raila since handshake has got 1) Fake AU job 2) Appointment of about 5 of his men to become board members of moribund parastatals..I think he got one chairmanship...to the Kenya Film Commission :)

Ruto men are still largely intact in the cabinet, parastatals, and agencies, and ambassadorial posts - but they probably won't survive long.

Raila is not smart.

Raila did not campaign for Uhuru :) - Uhuru is eating Ruto lunch and ODM/Wiper/Kanu get a few crumbs - Wavinyas, Poghisios, Magokhas. They didn't work super-hard for it like Ruto. Raila target of course is 2022 - give up with the self- serving wishes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2020, 04:15:36 PM »
When you complain that Ruto got more than his fair share in Jubilee -then I know Kenya has changed. The difference btw Ruto and Raila is that. Ruto knows what he wants and goes for it. He also knows you got to use the opportunity you have because tomorrow things could change like now :) Give Ruto one window of opportunity and he will take it.

Now I tell you what? Ruto in terms of money is ready to take the war to Uhuru. THAT IN KENYA IS BIGGEST ADVANTAGE you can get.

Ruto attempted to feed all Kenyans with COVID-19 free food - and Uhuru had to position the food.

Ruto feed Kibera for 3 months :)

Ruto as of yesterday was distributing goods worth millions.

Kenya you never get to power if you're stupid like RAILA.

Maybe they find a way to block Ruto money - but so far as resources go in 2022 - Ruto can take on Gideon-Uhuru. Raila has nothing - just empty speeches.

:D :D When Pundit starts complaining that RAO is not getting enough and RAO is smiling ear to ear, then you know Kenya has changed for the good.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2020, 06:01:49 PM »
Luos are very bitter with this betrayal by wanjohi, but Ribina and co would want us to believe otherwise evwn though deep down their hearts its a stab in the back for the handshake na bado! Thats the price to pay for believing in a bhang smoker.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 06:10:14 PM »
Luos are fine. Divorce is hard and can be very bitter. I feel your pain.

Luos are very bitter with this betrayal by wanjohi, but Ribina and co would want us to believe otherwise evwn though deep down their hearts its a stab in the back for the handshake na bado! Thats the price to pay for believing in a bhang smoker.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 06:12:13 PM »

What is your obssession with luos? Kalenjins have humilated meru more. Did you what that woman did to that small dick senator? What is his name? I thought it was pay back by ruto for being kicked out meru by kiraitu.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 06:58:02 PM »

What is your obssession with luos? Kalenjins have humilated meru more. Did you what that woman did to that small dick senator? What is his name? I thought it was pay back by ruto for being kicked out meru by kiraitu.
How have kalenjins humiliated Merus? And don't post nonsense

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2020, 07:14:14 PM »
Linturi being dragged in mud was about that. Pay back to the guy. He got a dose of ruto humiliation in meru. Ruto never plays he hits back

During BBi bomas.. Kiraitu and Linturi really abused Ruto infront all Merus in Kinoru stadium. Ruto was humilated and he had spoken so he could not answer the matusi. Kiraitu basically told him to stop umalaya in Meru and to have manners. It was a really stinging rebuke of Ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2020, 07:29:36 PM »
Njamba hio ni yako.Linturi Keitany personal squabbles cannot be conflated to tribes