Author Topic: A kalenjin cannot win a PORK seat in Kenya  (Read 1990 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
A kalenjin cannot win a PORK seat in Kenya
« on: June 13, 2020, 04:31:51 PM »
Do you all know that there is no Kalenjin candidate that have been able to win the PORK without state power on their side
one thing you will note is that the insular nature of Kalenjins and almost arrogant attitude toward the national politics is their biggest undoing
I have been trying to see how other tribes feel about Kales and it is interesting. Most feel that Kales lack awareness to allow themselves to share power or resources. This is this the biggest problem ruto is facing. No tribe or leader out there is able to sell the idea that if and when he is in power he would be allowed by his people to share power and be benevolent about it

You see Kikuyus have actualized in terms of power. That why someone like Wanjohi is willing to make Matiangi his enforcer. I was talking to a Kisii family and they pointed this to me. They were like for a small tribe like ours to be able to be in such a position is so empowering. We know somehow meritocracy was a consideration

It is has been 9 months since Uhuru went rogue firing at Ruto. So far no national leader from another tribe has come to his side. He has no allies other than his core Nandi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: A kalenjin cannot win a PORK seat in Kenya
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 04:57:33 PM »
So moi winning twice doesn't count..Ruto winning as Dpork is nothing.Kalenjin stayed in power for 24yrs and nobody hated kalenjin enough to kill them.Pre 2007 kikuyus had such arrogance it was nearly rivalling luo legendary one.Kalenjin are humble, fair and generous.We can stay in power forever without getting into you nerve.GEMA before the 2007 beating were really arrogant..but now they know what it could mean to hunted all over the country.Yes kalenjin can be insular and secretive but how does that affect you.People hate ujaluo like arrogance.That is what they dread most about Raila..jaluo urinating on them

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 05:07:56 PM »
So moi winning twice doesn't count..Ruto winning as Dpork is nothing.Kalenjin stayed in power for 24yrs and nobody hated kalenjin enough to kill them.Pre 2007 kikuyus had such arrogance it was nearly rivalling luo legendary one.Kalenjin are humble, fair and generous.We can stay in power forever without getting into you nerve.GEMA before the 2007 beating were really arrogant..but now they know what it could mean to hunted all over the country.Yes kalenjin can be insular and secretive but how does that affect you.People hate ujaluo like arrogance.That is what they dread most about Raila..jaluo urinating on them
[/quote

Moi had state power behind him. Ditto Ruto, Kibaki specifically poached him out ODM and used the state machinery to help him.. reread my statement

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 05:23:55 PM »
You want to box me in your narrow minded viewpoints.Our humility, loyalty and commitment to a course is what made moi and Ruto tick..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 05:34:22 PM »
You want to box me in your narrow minded viewpoints.Our humility, loyalty and commitment to a course is what made moi and Ruto tick..

Moi was a Tugen. I think Moi having been born in Harsh baringo helped him understand that he needed others. Moi was never arrogant and that made the western power through Njonjo help him get into power after Onyato death. Ruto is nothing like moi. Nothing. Moi was my grandfathers' friend. My Grandfather had mentored moi even baptised him. Moi would always find time to look for my granddad and just talk.  Their talk was not about money or politics but catching up on life. Moi was way different than Ruto. Even in 1983 most kikuyus were mad that moi was being overthrown by Army. They didn't want that to happen and were happy when he regained power.

Ruto is not Moi of the 70s and early 80s. He is moi of post 1988, An abhorrent character

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 07:35:38 PM »
I know Kijabe is big for AIC adherents; it was like HQ of AiC -American Missionaries in Africa - but Moi by that time - was already an elder. Moi was an orphan - and was a natural leader. Gentle giant whom leadership was bestowed on.

As for Ruto - the best I can describe him - based on all information I have - Ruto is ambitious- nothing satisfies him. Ruto's ambition in the early 90s was probably to be a big televangelist pastor. It wasn't until he was chosen to be part of Moi entourage to Japan as a student of UON that he realized that politics was an even higher calling.

Ruto you need to realize is incredibly brilliant. Underrate him at your own peril. This someone who finishes a Ph.D. while facing ICC. Ruto scored first class in BSC..BSC in our time in Chiromo had like 1,000 kids every year...and Ruto was so good he was the best..and they offered him a scholarship. I was in comp science wing ...and we were the privileged kids who scored As and maybe A-s ...we only could talk with pre-med and maybe actuarial science...Sakajas..came maybe a year later...remember seeing someone like him. We were 45...but imagine BSc general...a thousand kids...all focused on 2 -3 subjects

Moi was a Tugen. I think Moi having been born in Harsh baringo helped him understand that he needed others. Moi was never arrogant and that made the western power through Njonjo help him get into power after Onyato death. Ruto is nothing like moi. Nothing. Moi was my grandfathers' friend. My Grandfather had mentored moi even baptised him. Moi would always find time to look for my granddad and just talk.  Their talk was not about money or politics but catching up on life. Moi was way different than Ruto. Even in 1983 most kikuyus were mad that moi was being overthrown by Army. They didn't want that to happen and were happy when he regained power.

Ruto is not Moi of the 70s and early 80s. He is moi of post 1988, An abhorrent character

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 03:50:14 AM »

Cant you see any similarity right now with Mt Kenya being Mad with the harrasment of Ruto? When you come to the elected member supporting Ruto , dont you see the majority of the ones being ejected are from Mt Kenya?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 03:59:22 AM »
I know Kijabe is big for AIC adherents; it was like HQ of AiC -American Missionaries in Africa - but Moi by that time - was already an elder. Moi was an orphan - and was a natural leader. Gentle giant whom leadership was bestowed on.

As for Ruto - the best I can describe him - based on all information I have - Ruto is ambitious- nothing satisfies him. Ruto's ambition in the early 90s was probably to be a big televangelist pastor. It wasn't until he was chosen to be part of Moi entourage to Japan as a student of UON that he realized that politics was an even higher calling.

Ruto you need to realize is incredibly brilliant. Underrate him at your own peril. This someone who finishes a Ph.D. while facing ICC. Ruto scored first class in BSC..BSC in our time in Chiromo had like 1,000 kids every year...and Ruto was so good he was the best..and they offered him a scholarship. I was in comp science wing ...and we were the privileged kids who scored As and maybe A-s ...we only could talk with pre-med and maybe actuarial science...Sakajas..came maybe a year later...remember seeing someone like him. We were 45...but imagine BSc general...a thousand kids...all focused on 2 -3 subjects

Sakaja is a born 1985 and finished University in 2008 or 2009 there about. Fyi its by default he became aligned with PNU there after TNA  .He has been a sympathiser of Raila and ODM ever since . He used to hangout at Tamasha hurlingham and prior to 2013 elections and right after he used preach TNA and drink ODM.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 04:29:01 AM »
Moi never had any state power before the 1981 coup which he likely engineered.

The hate and despise of Gema homeguard elite on anyone without a big colonial name will be really tested as Covid forces people to go back to their disinherited lands.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution