Author Topic: Look like Raila will soon become another Ruto - MaDVD and Wetangula  (Read 1777 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They have a genuine 32 MPs of Western Kenya.

https://www.facebook.com/Mudavadi.Musalia/videos/273921157346329/?t=446

He is trying to dominate everyone with BBI - and like Moi did - he will attract rebellion.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Look like Raila will soon become another Ruto - MaDVD and Wetangula
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 06:08:17 PM »
Wetangula is finished,as of mdvd,he risks going the 2002 way,always going against the grain.mdvd is always strong when with Raila rather than being alone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 06:51:45 PM »
But surely after 7 times - Luhyas legendary patience support Raila has got to wear thin. 1992 - Jaramogi maji. 97 Raila maji. 2007 maji. 2013 maji. 2017 twice Maji.

They can support Raila and still end up jobless. MaDVD has now been jobless for 10yrs.

Now it's time to try something else.

Wetangula is finished,as of mdvd,he risks going the 2002 way,always going against the grain.mdvd is always strong when with Raila rather than being alone.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 09:38:57 AM »
Pundit, why speak for the Luhyas? Let them deal with their own issues. You have enough issues keeping William Ruto politically alive as the son of Johnstone Kamau is busy finishing him off politically. He may end up being jobless in 2022 for the rest of his life. Raila is here just a spectator like you and me.

But surely after 7 times - Luhyas legendary patience support Raila has got to wear thin. 1992 - Jaramogi maji. 97 Raila maji. 2007 maji. 2013 maji. 2017 twice Maji.

They can support Raila and still end up jobless. MaDVD has now been jobless for 10yrs.

Now it's time to try something else.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 07:59:43 PM »
It looks like they are breaking into two camps.  Believe it or not, that is progress.  The Luhya are usually more splintered.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 08:28:42 PM »

Luhyia's will stick with RAO if they think he has more to offer them than MDV and Wetangula combined.  Mudavadi for now wants to consolidate the Luhyia for negotiation purposes and again he will fail because RAO has a deep political infrastructure in Luhyia and because the Luhyia tribe is like no other tribe.  MDV's best bet is to let Ruto stand down for him, otherwise Luhyias will go with a more promising Raila's prospect.  A bird in hand is always preferable to five in the wilderness.

It looks like they are breaking into two camps.  Believe it or not, that is progress.  The Luhya are usually more splintered.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza