Author Topic: Robina you are * like Bitcoin  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina you are a moron like Bitcoin
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2020, 05:13:44 PM »
Plato is good doesn't mean anything by this shadow boxing and snides. He is grammatically challenged. The bipolar doesn't help.

Pundit's main beef is my literal spitting on his clay idol Ruto. He is not ambitious enough to be jealous of my investment. Just a tribal data scientist.

KP, watch your language. Respectful dialogue please.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Robina you are * like Bitcoin
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 07:13:28 PM »
I am an open book Robina. I have a problem with lies and dishonest people. Something tells me you're one such kind of person. So many red flags that Plato has identified. Despite your well-crafted image - you still have all the time to research Kenya tribal politics at length.
Plato is good doesn't mean anything by this shadow boxing and snides. He is grammatically challenged. The bipolar doesn't help.

Pundit's main beef is my literal spitting on his clay idol Ruto. He is not ambitious enough to be jealous of my investment. Just a tribal data scientist.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 07:33:26 PM »
Robina
Has crafted this image of a successful SE in CA. I know SEs they have no time to bullshit online. They are usually very busy. Working on Multiple projects and managing a lot of systems. This is quarter end when usually SE support is critical. Where is this SE person finding time to come and shoot shit with us online.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2020, 08:18:56 PM »
What research? Everything is a click away. Actually if I researched or paid proper attention you wouldn't survive it. So you actually believe am a Mormon or such nonsense from Plato :) Am only an interested diasporite like I bet many visit here as guests. When am too busy you claim I am in Pajero mode  :)

I am an open book Robina. I have a problem with lies and dishonest people. Something tells me you're one such kind of person. So many red flags that Plato has identified. Despite your well-crafted image - you still have all the time to research Kenya tribal politics at length.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 08:22:30 PM »
She is too neurotypical for a silicon valley nerd.Veritas would perfectly fit at Silicon valley. I think she just a tech enthusiast. The type that buy the latest Iphone or silicon valley shit and think they are trendy & even tech savvy.Her hero Elon musk is a typical nerd..mad professor in old days. I have dealt folks consider have impressive IQ and Robina will struggle to even get 100..average US citizen.

You can imagine how horrified I was when she claimed Itumbi with his Kenya Mass comm diploma hacked ICC :D :D :D

Robina
Has crafted this image of a successful SE in CA. I know SEs they have no time to bullshit online. They are usually very busy. Working on Multiple projects and managing a lot of systems. This is quarter end when usually SE support is critical. Where is this SE person finding time to come and shoot shit with us online.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 08:28:22 PM »
Robina

Lol does this mean you guys are jobless idlers to post 5 threads a day. To run Pundit's tribe analytics you would need a sabbatical going by your standard.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 08:31:04 PM »
I think you saw profile nerd or geek in the movies now you expect we all wear thick glasses and have no life.

She is too neurotypical for a silicon valley nerd.Veritas would perfectly fit there. I think she just a tech enthusiast. The type that buy an the latest Iphone or silicon valley shit and think they are trendy & even tech savvy.Her hero Elon musk is a typical nerd..mad proffesor in old days.
Robina

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 08:32:33 PM »
I was born a nerd. I have two kids who have my genes. You cannot teach me nothing. I tell you by class two - I knew I had mathematical gift - I have near photographic memory - I remember stuff I did in nursery - I can recall them like in movie I watched recently. I am good in kenya politics - coz I recall everything that I read in newsparer. In university guys use to be suprised how I know like the political class - and events that happened.
I think you saw profile nerd or geek in the movies now you expect we all wear thick glasses and have no life.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2020, 08:35:36 PM »
Your Ruto the Great anthem here doesn't hold. Investing in trees and your bizarre aversion to stocks. You being a serious techie is very laughable. Sema websites, maybe a mobile app. Nothing serious. You ain't capable.

I was born a nerd. I have two kids who have my genes. You cannot teach me nothing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2020, 08:39:31 PM »
There we go. I have my inborn talents. Investing is not one of them. I am not an investment guru. Facebook is a website. Amazon is a website. You cannot wash my feet in anything except English :)I have worked with many IVY leaguers with PHDs - many silicon valley - and I can tell you are not one of them. You're so pedestrian. You even struggle in kenya politics :) the most base tribal politics with players chiefly interested in making money :). Having bigger brain should allow to understand pretty much anything.  I didn't attend any my last year UON courses - coz I was already employed - and I read strictly one night before exam - and PASSED all of them. My brain work like this - I scan through something - and put pointers all over - and then when I concentrate (only those talented to concentrate know that) - I pick everything - and fill the void. My daughter and my son have that talent. Both never uttered a word until they were 4 yrs. Their brain is wired like mine...the left side for languages is under-developed but the right brain is huge.

Your Ruto the Great anthem here doesn't hold. Investing in trees and your bizarre aversion to stocks. You being a serious techie is very laughable. Sema websites, maybe a mobile app. Nothing serious. You ain't capable.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2020, 09:08:03 PM »
Usual musical chairs and up is down logic. One minute Robina has all the time to study Kenya politics...then next she doesn't know anything about Kenyan politics.

So Pundit is the only geek who also blogs?

Face it: I have upstaged your Ruto the Demigod nonsense here. The way you tried to insist on "OUTPUTS" [sic] - to whitewash wanton sleaze. Hehe. Ohoo Ruto was millionaire in 20s - like Pattni or Akasha - lol. How about his PhD wetlands at 50s  :) - same time he devour Mau.

About your computer brain - chema chajiuza - well I have schooled, worked and socialize daily with the cremé. You're only a genius by Mavoko standards - in your dreams - all I see is an AVERAGE JOE waiting for Ruto to be president. Which becomes a mirage by the day.  I think the average Kenyan is almost retarded or way below par - which is to say you ain't so bad. Take heart - first among the fools.

There we go. I have my inborn talents. Investing is not one of them. I am not an investment guru. Facebook is a website. Amazon is a website. You cannot wash my feet in anything except English :)I have worked with many IVY leaguers with PHDs - many silicon valley - and I can tell you are not one of them. You're so pedestrian. You even struggle in kenya politics :) the most base tribal politics with players chiefly interested in making money :). Having bigger brain should allow to understand pretty much anything.  I didn't attend any my last year UON courses - coz I was already employed - and I read strictly one night before exam - and PASSED all of them. My brain work like this - I scan through something - and put pointers all over - and then when I concentrate (only those talented to concentrate know that) - I pick everything - and fill the void. My daughter and my son have that talent. Both never uttered a word until they were 4 yrs. Their brain is wired like mine...the left side for languages is under-developed but the right brain is huge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2020, 09:09:40 PM »
And you denigrate my MOASS and yet nobody comes even this close. Patel think I was part of the rigging machinery :) :) . Bomet and Kericho the counties that I understand it's politics - I scored a BULLS EYE

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2020, 09:12:06 PM »
You;re not new here. I think you came around 2016 - with same theories - and you LOST 10- NIL. NADA. Zero. You're back declaring victory in your pedestrian political analysis in the year 2019..oops 2020..:) :). I can tell an idiot. Like Plato alleges..TOO MANY RED FLAGS.
Usual musical chairs and up is down logic. One minute Robina has all the time to study Kenya politics...then next she doesn't know anything about Kenyan politics.

Face it: I have upstaged your Ruto the Demigod nonsense here. The way you tried to insist on "OUTPUTS" [sic] - to whitewash wanton sleaze. Hehe. Ohoo Ruto was millionaire in 20s - like Pattni or Akasha - lol. How about his PhD wetlands at 50s  :) - same time he devour Mau.

About your computer brain - chema chajiuza - well I have schooled, worked and socialize daily with the cremé. You're only a genius by Mavoko standards - in your dreams - all I see is an AVERAGE JOE waiting for Ruto to be president. Which becomes a mirage by the day.  I think the average Kenyan is almost retarded or way below par - which is to say you ain't so bad. Take heart - first among the fools.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2020, 09:18:25 PM »
Robina can't be a nerd because she blogs... Pundit is a nerd who blogs constantly. :)

You;re not new here. I think you came around 2016 - with same theories - and you LOST 10- NIL. NADA. Zero. You're back declaring victory in your pedestrian political analysis in the year 2019..oops 2020..:) :). I can tell an idiot. Like Plato alleges..TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2020, 09:20:39 PM »
It only means you have all the TIME - which you insist nerds can't have :o - to bother so much about elections. For 15 years by your own admission. Guinness Record stuff

And you denigrate my MOASS and yet nobody comes even this close. Patel think I was part of the rigging machinery :) :) . Bomet and Kericho the counties that I understand it's politics - I scored a BULLS EYE

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2020, 09:24:10 PM »
It easy for me- because I have photographic memory, analytical brain and common sense. It's very hard for mere mortal like you. Right now you're trying to learn politics that I read and remember reading in early 90s!!! in primary school. If you try to understand kenya politics with all historical context in few days - you'll need a phd in it. But some of us know these kind of stuff..at our finger tips.Half your brain is occuppied by English and Dholuo :) - that part of the brain for me is occupied by mathematical neurons. You can make a good lawyer..but a NERD :) :) in silicon valley.

It only means you have all the TIME - which you insist nerds can't have :o - to bother so much about elections. For 15 years by your own admission. Guinness Record stuff

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2020, 09:34:48 PM »
This skunk morphed from MercedesK to Lydiamulia to now Robina. She is an average western woman in her late 40s. I bet you if you see her she has a crooked jaw line and jacked up teeth

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2020, 09:39:40 PM »
It more about passion or interest - no genius is needed to produce excel of tribes. Good memory alone cannot make you top-notch - cause you need better execution - not theories. Anyone with data, time and some prowess can crunch MOAS - isn't that what Tom Wolf, Ambithos, Mutahi Ngunyis, etc do? Average folks. What is exceptional about it? Ngunyi runs some Youtube tv - 5th Estate  :) - and you can see how mediocre he is outside of his lane.

I just don't care that much about politics. Of course I can't start blogging only in 2016 - and be crazy online Mormon from New Mexico since 2012 - "Mercedes" :) - take Njamba drunken stupors with pinch of salt.

Anyway our differences are philosophical - ideological - not even tribal as one might assume. Let's not personalize them.

It easy for me- because I have photographic memory, analytical brain and common sense. It's very hard for mere mortal like you. Right now you're trying to learn politics that I read and remember reading in early 90s!!! in primary school. If you try to understand kenya politics with all historical context in few days - you'll need a phd in it. But some of us know these kind of stuff..at our finger tips.

Half your brain is occuppied by English and Dholuo :) - that part of the brain for me is occupied by mathematical neurons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2020, 09:40:01 PM »
Yes, she is matured a lot. She used to like talking about her life growing up in Kisumu. Xaverian Primary School and I think Agha khan...and use to wave the IVY league thing. Now it's Karen, International school, PHD, building games in Silicon Valley and investing in Elon Musk. The ideal make-believe life for a post-menopausal mid-life crisis woman.
This skunk morphed from MercedesK to Lydiamulia to now Robina. She is an average western woman in her late 40s. I bet you if you see her she has a crooked jaw line and jacked up teeth

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2020, 09:43:46 PM »
I like the philosophical - let's keep it non-personal. Again until 2022 stop declaring victory. BBI 2.0 already gone with Corona.
It more about passion or interest - no genius is needed to produce excel of tribes. Good memory alone cannot make you top-notch - cause you need better execution - not theories. Anyone with data, time and some prowess can crunch MOAS - isn't that what Tom Wolf, Ambithos, Mutahi Ngunyis, etc do? Average folks. What is exceptional about it? Ngunyi runs some Youtube tv - 5th Estate  :) - and you can see how mediocre he is outside of his lane.

I just don't care that much about politics. Of course I can't start blogging only in 2016 - and be crazy online Mormon from New Mexico since 2012 - "Mercedes" :) - take Njamba drunken stupors with pinch of salt.

Anyway our differences are philosophical - ideological - not even tribal as one might assume. Let's not personalize them.