Author Topic: Kibaki will have a very Kikuyu funeral  (Read 1249 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kibaki will have a very Kikuyu funeral
« on: February 09, 2020, 01:36:05 PM »
Hii Mambo ya body been left to bake in the tropics heat is just ridiculous. I bet there is an army conscript that is spending nights wiping sweat off Moi frozen balls

Kibaki amejitokeza. Kibaki and raila hate each other kabisa bila pretence. Raila didn't even bother to attend kibaki's wife funeral but that after kibaki didn't even send a message of condolence when Raila's son died.

I BET you kibaki will be burried in nyeri in private affai. I can see kibaki telling his will drafter on see clause about state funeral toa hiyo ushenzi hapo. Kibaki won't be displayed like sack of potato to bake under the tropical heat. He will go like other central oligarchs quietly and unnoticed
When Dr Karanja died he was quietly buried by his friends. All I remember is seeing a convoy of 20 cars on kamiti road heading to his funeral and later I was to learn that the former VP had died and buried in his farm in a private ceremony

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
Re: Kibaki will have a very Kikuyu funeral
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 02:20:34 PM »
It's called lying-in-State. A tradition that didn't start with Kenya or Moi or Kenyatta.
For overview check here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_in_state

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 02:32:17 PM »
It's called lying-in-State. A tradition that didn't start with Kenya or Moi or Kenyatta.
For overview check here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_in_state

That whole shit doesn't belong in Africa or central. Let Nilotes kales and luos do that

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 02:33:28 PM »
Nigeria doesn't do this shit..yardua and sani were burried withib a day