Author Topic: NYSE Market Watchers  (Read 1497 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
NYSE Market Watchers
« on: January 29, 2020, 12:08:29 PM »
When will this Boom end? It is a bull market. The markets are on Steroids. My retirement account is doing so well but I am afraid my retirement plans may be delayed once we have a GIGANTIC burst of the bubble

I am very naive when it comes to market. However, I do have a hunch what is happening
  • Trump Deregulation signaling that the
  • Trump TAX CUTS resulting in record high stock buybacks
    • Speculation
    • Banks have returned to profitability thus they are back at FINANCIAL ENGINEERING and other Kabuki nonsense the brew in Finance

How will the world get into next recession. CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA .. whatever happens in this dictatorship will steer the markets up or down. CORONA virus and HIGH LEVELS of unsustainable debts in CHINA will determine the future.. FOOD prices are causing inflation in China.. remember EBOLA virus has decimated the pork industry.. There is a lot of fear that the population will start an uprising especially due to declining wages and lost job opportunities..

AUSTRALIA - AU economy is headed for Greece Crash. Property market is already signalling that the ultra conservative fiscal moves have damaged the economy beyond repair

Worldwide Famine - South Africa region has dried up. Zambia and Malawi are on permanent food programme

East Africa will have famine caused by rains and flooding

So America may be the last place that the next collapse of economy will appear

https://knoema.com/jhxfibc/dow-jones-industrial-average-historical-prices-2007-2019

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: NYSE Market Watchers
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 10:56:51 PM »
Sounds like cooked figures to shore up the economic downtrend. A good indicator is the property market. many banks stuck with unserviceable loans, companies laying off thousands every day, taxman can't meet targets, China loans due. How can the stock market be bullish in such a scenario?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 10:03:11 AM »
1.2 trillion in stock buybacks. I have seen these transactions first hand they are massive. Imagine a company spending $1.5 billion a month to for buybacks....

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 06:04:26 PM »
Fed govt budget deficit has gone up 20%/yr since Trump, to $1trillion. So basically they are borrowing and printing money like crazy. like you, I am very scared. At the same time am in denial that a corection is inevitable. I can transfer into money markets but 1%? Right now its a wait and see!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 08:18:44 PM by Parkerpen »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 01:26:03 PM »
600 points drop yesterday

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2020, 08:18:50 PM »
Look at it this way, most products are in China, and so far most factories there are closed. So, its gonna be a whole before they reopen. Inflation will suddenly shoot up.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2020, 08:43:40 PM »
Look at it this way, most products are in China, and so far most factories there are closed. So, its gonna be a whole before they reopen. Inflation will suddenly shoot up.

Yes so like i said China is the new giant