Author Topic: BBI Mombasa - Joho Hosts Uhuru and Ruto camps  (Read 2022 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
BBI Mombasa - Joho Hosts Uhuru and Ruto camps
« on: January 25, 2020, 02:35:59 PM »

The BBI 2.0 is unstoppable even ruto has been caught flat footed. his minions are now begging Joho to let them speak. Raila is upstaging Ruto and Uhuru is just chilling in Nairobi smoking and drinking. Meanwhile Ruto is running like a headless chicken. He even addressed women giving birth in Mama lucy maternity that how desperate he is

Ruto will cool his full blown AIDS in sugoi and die there as dejected dog

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: BBI Mombasa - Joho Hosts Uhuru and Ruto camps
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 02:41:52 PM »
Moses Kuria, Murkomen booed as they arrive for BBI rally in Mombasa

• The politicians had initially been blocked from entering the venue with their bodyguards with the security from the Kieleweke team members taking over.

• It took the intervention of Mombasa Governor Joho to allow the crowd to give way for the politicians to enter.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-01-25-moses-kuria-murkomen-booed-as-they-arrive-for-bbi-rally-in-mombasa/
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 02:49:16 PM »
Robina,
I am looking for a campaign manager. You want the gig. You will even get additional benefits "wink wink"

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 02:52:37 PM »
Robina,
I am looking for a campaign manager. You want the gig. You will even get additional benefits "wink wink"

:D
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 02:55:10 PM »
Socrates - you want to square it out with Ichung'wa in Kabete? Gatundu iko na mwenyewe.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 03:12:42 PM »
Socrates - you want to square it out with Ichung'wa in Kabete? Gatundu iko na mwenyewe.

I am going for limuru. Money Will flow like water

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 04:05:56 PM »
haha which party?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 04:28:40 PM »
It is either jubilee or whatever BBI comes up with that has central core support. Even ruto can be a means to that end. This is not sainthood

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 04:54:31 PM »

The BBI 2.0 is unstoppable even ruto has been caught flat footed. his minions are now begging Joho to let them speak. Raila is upstaging Ruto and Uhuru is just chilling in Nairobi smoking and drinking. Meanwhile Ruto is running like a headless chicken. He even addressed women giving birth in Mama lucy maternity that how desperate he is

Ruto will cool his full blown AIDS in sugoi and die there as dejected dog

When the chips fall, they will choose the opportunity to continue “eating” over principle.  Every last one of them.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 05:20:26 PM »
I thought Murkomen did well. BBI steam has been punctured. Like Murkomen said - Ruto is not opposed to parliamentary system. It's been GEMA who have opposed it. We get parliamentary system good. The reality is 50% requirement in current constitutions make coalition imperative...so you either give someone a DP & 50-50 or you shares PORK & PM.

Of course we know BBI and handshake are just the scarecrows - by Uhuru to eat alone.

Constitution is not getting ammended soon.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2020, 08:08:18 AM »
Highly suspect Murkomen will betray Ruto to preserve himself politically. Gedion people are slowly warming up to him.
I thought Murkomen did well. BBI steam has been punctured. Like Murkomen said - Ruto is not opposed to parliamentary system. It's been GEMA who have opposed it. We get parliamentary system good. The reality is 50% requirement in current constitutions make coalition imperative...so you either give someone a DP & 50-50 or you shares PORK & PM.

Of course we know BBI and handshake are just the scarecrows - by Uhuru to eat alone.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2020, 12:07:55 AM »
Highly suspect Murkomen will betray Ruto to preserve himself politically. Gedion people are slowly warming up to him.

I no longer even try to understand what's going on in Kenyan politics.  It's a complete circus until it's not.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman