Author Topic: Body of missing Dutch tycoon Tob Cohen found in septic tank  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Body of missing Dutch tycoon Tob Cohen found in septic tank
« on: September 13, 2019, 06:29:38 PM »
Seem another greedy woman is about to lose it all

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Body-of--Dutch-tycoon-Tob-Cohen-found-in-septic-tank/1950946-5271944-4wcxxfz/index.html
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Septuagenarian Found In Septic Tank
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 02:01:16 AM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Body of missing Dutch tycoon Tob Cohen found in septic tank
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 05:42:54 AM »
What the background of so called tycoon and how did he end up in kitisuru married to a low life? These jungus social misfit of some sort want to live their fantasy of having an exotic wife. They get to Kenya and the first opportunist they see they get married to. These type of women are usually hardcore shores who have a career spanning decades. When whites displaced kikuyus in kiambu during colonial era especually during emergency period some kikuyu women fled for Nairobi and ended in informal settlement doing all type of tricks. To survive. That why you find kikuyus have a very diverse bloodline. You find crooks like Waititi who arshave goan heritage, Greeks like pasaris pk and then there real riff raff that still have kavirondo blood.

Anyway how the hell does a CEO end up in a mess like this? Is lack of emotional intelligence? What would be be talking to the thug about? Dollars and sense?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Septuagenarian Found In Septic Tank
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 11:33:42 AM »
People will kill for money and love. You have to be very smart when you have money in Africa. or in the midst of poverty.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Septuagenarian Found In Septic Tank
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 02:15:38 PM »
Ogopa Okoyu women
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 05:53:27 PM »
What the background of so called tycoon and how did he end up in kitisuru married to a low life? These jungus social misfit of some sort want to live their fantasy of having an exotic wife. They get to Kenya and the first opportunist they see they get married to. These type of women are usually hardcore shores who have a career spanning decades. When whites displaced kikuyus in kiambu during colonial era especually during emergency period some kikuyu women fled for Nairobi and ended in informal settlement doing all type of tricks. To survive. That why you find kikuyus have a very diverse bloodline. You find crooks like Waititi who arshave goan heritage, Greeks like pasaris pk and then there real riff raff that still have kavirondo blood.

Anyway how the hell does a CEO end up in a mess like this? Is lack of emotional intelligence? What would be be talking to the thug about? Dollars and sense?

The dude is the victim.  You seem to have this backwards.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 06:09:30 PM »

I agree he is victim and it is sad he had to die this way. My questions still stand. What leads to men like him to criminals like these?  He seems to have not taken the threaf to his life serious.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 06:15:48 PM »

I agree he is victim and it is sad he had to die this way. My questions still stand. What leads to men like him to criminals like these?  He seems to have not taken the threaf to his life serious.

I think stuff is lost in translation.  What you or me or any Nairobian can easily spot as a threat, might go over the head of someone not familiar with that culture.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 06:27:53 PM »
That is interesting. I think there is a lot of it but for a who man claimed to have been an executive you would think he would be more experienced in spotting these type of dangers. I am just amazed at this phenomenal.

This is similar to when Kenyans in USA try to get into the world of Americans. You can find yourself in a deep dood without realizing it..reminds of a south African student in my uni who went to homecoming not realizing that you got watch your back at all times in these type of events. He got in a tiff over a girl and ended with in hosi requiring 6 stitches to his ear.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 06:36:42 PM »
That is interesting. I think there is a lot of it but a rich person and a man claimed to have been an executive you would think would be more experienced in sporting these type of dangers

Yeah.  But I also detect Stockholm syndrome.  The mzee had previously been assaulted by the woman who was probably the only other person he could relate to in a non-business setting.  A guy can have success in some areas while being totally dysfunctional in others.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 06:43:52 PM »
yeah stockholm syndrome. He seems to have been only successful. I even wonder how muiruri wasn't able to nudge him out of the prison he was in. Poor guy. This seems to have been a doomex relationship. You can see wairimu had a lot of power even to a point making the Dutch migrate to kenya.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2019, 12:01:39 PM »
Evil is universal. Dirty poor chaps are killing each other over Kshs. 10, elections, women, food; just like billionnaires are killing each other over deals, mirage political power
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2019, 03:45:43 PM »
Watch kinoti presser. The detectives believed all alomv that the Cohen never left the compound. Murgor is prosecuting the case in public in hope of changing public opinion. Kinoti was very guarded on evidence they have. On This one i think kinoti has credibility

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2019, 04:07:39 PM »
Watch kinoti presser. The detectives believed all alomv that the Cohen never left the compound. Murgor is prosecuting the case in public in hope of changing public opinion. Kinoti was very guarded on evidence they have. On This one i think kinoti has credibility

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2019, 05:58:05 PM »
Yeah it will be a battle in court..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2019, 11:58:13 PM »
I agree with Plato - how could someone so scared for his life be so careless with his security? A billionaire no less! He could easily hire bodyguards, move from the house, etc. But the evidence is damning against the wife: bitter divorce case, assault reports with video, death threats shared with friends, coached witnesses, missing CCTV, spin about his mental health and travel. And now the body. Uh? who has a better motive than this woman to murder the poor guy?  :zen:

Cops of course will unearth phone calls, visits and payments to the cutthroats involved.

vooke - Murgor is merely doing his dance. Unlike presumably the police, the defense's allegiance is to the accused not the truth.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2019, 11:57:32 AM »
I agree with Plato - how could someone so scared for his life be so careless with his security? A billionaire no less! He could easily hire bodyguards, move from the house, etc. But the evidence is damning against the wife: bitter divorce case, assault reports with video, death threats shared with friends, coached witnesses, missing CCTV, spin about his mental health and travel. And now the body. Uh? who has a better motive than this woman to murder the poor guy?  :zen:

Cops of course will unearth phone calls, visits and payments to the cutthroats involved.

vooke - Murgor is merely doing his dance. Unlike presumably the police, the defense's allegiance is to the accused not the truth.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2019, 02:49:18 PM »

Police are also under pressure because this is a foreign national.

Unconvincing.  How do they gain by planting a dead body instead of just going with the Thailand cover story?

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »

The motive is strong with this one.

Harriet Tubman