Author Topic: Pundit - see the rats fleeing Tanga Tanga sewer  (Read 3730 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit - see the rats fleeing Tanga Tanga sewer
« on: May 08, 2019, 09:27:09 PM »
Tolgos, Buzeki, Mandago, Shollei... Quite a long list for the omnipotent Ruto to lose at a go. Iko nini - Gideon stepping up?

Ruto allies tell off Rift Valley leaders who quit DP's camp

[quote
SUMMARYhttps://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ruto-allies-tell-off--defectors-/3126390-5104214-raw6xdz/index.html
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit - see the rats fleeing Tanga Tanga sewer
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 09:51:40 PM »
nothing to see here.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 10:01:23 PM »
Mt Kenya want to meet to appoint Uhuru successor. Iko kitu - possible Ruto is being roasted.

Mt Kenya roots for Limuru conference to pick new kingpin

SUMMARY

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Leaders-demand-meeting-to-pick-Uhurus-heir/3126390-5101120-cmp86/index.html
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 03:24:40 PM »
Looks like Arap Singh started a marathon at Usain Bolt pace.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 05:53:41 PM »
Looks like Arap Singh started a marathon at Usain Bolt pace.

Yup. Mpaka Moses Kuria is out. Smart alec overreached.. way too early.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 07:12:38 AM »
Ms Robina that title :lolz:

Babu made a fool.of himself selling to Luos a Kisumu SGR, Special Economic Zone and a revamped port. I think he is being taken to the cleaners.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 08:52:41 AM »
Ruto is so popular in GEMA - Uhuru is now begging Ruto to go slow. The problem is nobody trust Raila in Gemaland....
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001324790/uhuru-hand-in-ruto-s-cancelled-mt-kenya-rally

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 08:55:04 AM »
Uhuru first objective is to govern without opposition - and he has achieved that - by swallowing NASA for cheap. Raila capitulation is the most hilarious I have seen from someone who got 46% of the vote. At the very least he would have asked for mkia - even 3 cabinet positions like Moi gave him in NDP-KANU merger ( an excellent deal if coz Raila had 10% of the vote then). All he has got for mortgaging 46% of kenyans is a fake job in AU and few appointments to the most moribund of gov agencies. And some promise to ammend the constitution via BBI nobody knows exist.

Babu made a fool.of himself selling to Luos a Kisumu SGR, Special Economic Zone and a revamped port. I think he is being taken to the cleaners.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 01:28:43 PM »
Uhuru first objective is to govern without opposition - and he has achieved that - by swallowing NASA for cheap. Raila capitulation is the most hilarious I have seen from someone who got 46% of the vote. At the very least he would have asked for mkia - even 3 cabinet positions like Moi gave him in NDP-KANU merger ( an excellent deal if coz Raila had 10% of the vote then). All he has got for mortgaging 46% of kenyans is a fake job in AU and few appointments to the most moribund of gov agencies. And some promise to ammend the constitution via BBI nobody knows exist.

He has also been overfed with hope that Ruto is not sellable. This is his biggest consideration for kukunja mkia
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 03:22:03 PM »
Perhaps "begging" has multiple meanings, but nothing in Uhuru's actions shows any detente or partnership with Ruto. Ruto has made inroads but exposed himself too early to rebuttle and sabbotage. If today was 2022 he would be home and dry. But 3 whole years to go - the dimwit Uhuru has time and tools to master a counter. The recent parastatal appointments of anti-Ruto folks - Wawerus, etc Kieleweke brigade - is an example. Their real job is to undermine Ruto.

Ruto is so popular in GEMA - Uhuru is now begging Ruto to go slow. The problem is nobody trust Raila in Gemaland....
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001324790/uhuru-hand-in-ruto-s-cancelled-mt-kenya-rally

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 03:28:17 PM »

My bad I meant "roaches" not "rats". Calm down. Babu had nothing before - except hollow title Kiongozi ya Upinzani - yet he is now eating Ruto's lunch. At 80 it's not a bad choice. I see it going either Ruto-Waiguru vs Raila-PK, or Babu backs another combo to take on Ruto. The later's headache remain Babu who has roped in Uhuru - akin to stealing the opponent's Queen in chess - the Nyoros are mere pawns. Big win by Babu - since Gema is the cradle 2022 - and Babu needed a fighting chance there. Noting how dusty, sweaty and breathless Ruto is now - contrast before - cos of 80 year old Babu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 03:42:41 PM »
Good spin. Raila is pocketing Ruto change as the latter is cut off from deals by Uhuru. How exactly has he mortgaged his 46%? Ruto is battling hard for every follower - nothing is open in the air. NASA is actually intact and as we can see they are all against Ruto. Even the scorned Weta is back.

The real winner in this is Uhuru - no 50-50, no backing Ruto, no maandamano. Ruto remain the big loser. For this he has attempted to undermine Uhuru in parliament and failed. It's not by choice that he pretends to have Uhuru in his corner, it's by necessity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 05:03:03 PM »
50-50 ilikwisha kitambo - Ruto obviously has the 'smarts' to allow Uhuru the space to define his legacy - but if Uhuru was to interfere with 2022 plans - he'd see fire. He hasn't. I believe that is the understanding now - Uhuru focusing on his legacy - and Ruto on his political future. Uhuru has about 2 budgets now to nail his legacy - 19/20 and 20/21 - 21/22 budget will most likely be for electioneering.
Good spin. Raila is pocketing Ruto change as the latter is cut off from deals by Uhuru. How exactly has he mortgaged his 46%? Ruto is battling hard for every follower - nothing is open in the air. NASA is actually intact and as we can see they are all against Ruto. Even the scorned Weta is back.

The real winner in this is Uhuru - no 50-50, no backing Ruto, no maandamano. Ruto remain the big loser. For this he has attempted to undermine Uhuru in parliament and failed. It's not by choice that he pretends to have Uhuru in his corner, it's by necessity.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 09:05:19 PM »
What "understanding"? His supervisor job taken. 50-50 kwisha.2022 endorsement nope. Murathe/Kamanda insults. Kinoti & Haji witch-hunt. This is not an "understanding" - about legacy or such - it's a divorce. Ruto threw violent tantrums - insulted Muhoho and Mama Ngina - tried to undermine GoK in parliament - and FAILED. Cause Raila/NASA backed Uhuru. He has done well in Central lining up 80% MPs - but it's  too early to bank on it. Uhuru may be slow and Babu old - but 3 years is quite a long time in politics with PORK in the opposing camp.

Of course Ruto acolytes are smart to spin about "understanding" - while he brought in 50% - and now get scorned. They know open war with Uhuru would be a gold platter for Raila. 

50-50 ilikwisha kitambo - Ruto obviously has the 'smarts' to allow Uhuru the space to define his legacy - but if Uhuru was to interfere with 2022 plans - he'd see fire. He hasn't. I believe that is the understanding now - Uhuru focusing on his legacy - and Ruto on his political future. Uhuru has about 2 budgets now to nail his legacy - 19/20 and 20/21 - 21/22 budget will most likely be for electioneering.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2019, 08:45:55 AM »
As far as I know, the 50-50 principle was respected long time ago - when the cabinet was formed, ambassadors appointed and parastatals filled - there have been small tinkering here and there -to throw a few crumbs at Raila - but nothing major. I believe Ruto will allow Uhuru the space to define his legacy - as he focuses on 2022. I don't think Uhuru has moved Ruto cheese yet. There have been attempts by some civil servants type led by Kibicho to take advantage of handshake to try to remove Ruto from the saddle - nothing major.
What "understanding"? His supervisor job taken. 50-50 kwisha.2022 endorsement nope. Murathe/Kamanda insults. Kinoti & Haji witch-hunt. This is not an "understanding" - about legacy or such - it's a divorce. Ruto threw violent tantrums - insulted Muhoho and Mama Ngina - tried to undermine GoK in parliament - and FAILED. Cause Raila/NASA backed Uhuru. He has done well in Central lining up 80% MPs - but it's  too early to bank on it. Uhuru may be slow and Babu old - but 3 years is quite a long time in politics with PORK in the opposing camp.

Of course Ruto acolytes are smart to spin about "understanding" - while he brought in 50% - and now get scorned. They know open war with Uhuru would be a gold platter for Raila. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2019, 10:10:06 AM »
Pundit n I are not combatants or contenders - in fact we see eye to eye on many things. For instance we agree Ruto is Moi with a PhD - we merely differ on which PhD. :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2019, 10:11:53 PM »
Dr Sleaze in the sauce

Why Ruto camp is no longer at ease
SUNDAY MAY 12 2019

Deputy President William Ruto addressing wananchi at Lokichar Baraza Grounds in Turkana South on May 11, 2019. Some of his allies have abandoned him. PHOTO | JONAH MWANGI | DPPS

In Summary

Stories by Jeremiah Kiplagat, Wycliffe Kipsang, Joseph Wangui and Samuel Kazungu

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Why-Ruto-camp-is-no-longer-at-ease/1064-5111174-80acalz/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2019, 10:25:24 PM »
You are still stuck in the echo chamber of Dark Forces - hio ni cheap. Did Kibicho or Nancy promote Matian'gi? Or order Haji-Kinoti witch-hunt? Or send Murathe & Kamanda - Uhuru parrots - who Jomo Gecaga text what insults to say next? Uhuru is up to all these - scorn - with Raila/NASA backing. About 50-50 and Ruto cheese - this is moving gradually. Already IG, Sport CS, parastatals appointmets - Ruto is not getting his share since the Handcheque. Ruto was lucky at cabinet appointments Raila was not yet in Uhuru corner - so Uhuru needed Ruto. He got his 50-50 but how does he run their departments or influence deals when he is not consulted on anything? The CSs or MDs or ambasadors or commissioners or whoevers - know DPORK has zero power over them without PORK acquisence. So he basically appointed folks he can't control. A few may still be loyal but dare not show it openly due to the fallout. Supporting Ruto is the quickest way to lose your job in GoK today.

As far as I know, the 50-50 principle was respected long time ago - when the cabinet was formed, ambassadors appointed and parastatals filled - there have been small tinkering here and there -to throw a few crumbs at Raila - but nothing major. I believe Ruto will allow Uhuru the space to define his legacy - as he focuses on 2022. I don't think Uhuru has moved Ruto cheese yet. There have been attempts by some civil servants type led by Kibicho to take advantage of handshake to try to remove Ruto from the saddle - nothing major

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2019, 09:25:53 AM »
Meanwhile Turkana is falling on line

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2019, 09:29:12 AM »
Kibicho and Nancy are small potatoes in the big scheme of things. Uhuru went to see Ruto and those issues seem to have been resolved. There is no stopping Ruto. Ruto has given Uhuru the leeway to execute his vision in the last 3yrs. Obviously, Uhuru is the bride - and GEMA is the prize - and Ruto will not fall into Kibicho-Nancy tricks - GEMA are fiercely loyal to Ruto - so I don't see why Ruto should worry. Uhuru is the big picture guy - and has left Kibicho & Matiangi to get stuff done. Tough luck with that.
You are still stuck in the echo chamber of Dark Forces - hio ni cheap. Did Kibicho or Nancy promote Matian'gi? Or order Haji-Kinoti witch-hunt? Or send Murathe & Kamanda - Uhuru parrots - who Jomo Gecaga text what insults to say next? Uhuru is up to all these - scorn - with Raila/NASA backing. About 50-50 and Ruto cheese - this is moving gradually. Already IG, Sport CS, parastatals appointmets - Ruto is not getting his share since the Handcheque. Ruto was lucky at cabinet appointments Raila was not yet in Uhuru corner - so Uhuru needed Ruto. He got his 50-50 but how does he run their departments or influence deals when he is not consulted on anything? The CSs or MDs or ambasadors or commissioners or whoevers - know DPORK has zero power over them without PORK acquisence. So he basically appointed folks he can't control. A few may still be loyal but dare not show it openly due to the fallout. Supporting Ruto is the quickest way to lose your job in GoK today.

As far as I know, the 50-50 principle was respected long time ago - when the cabinet was formed, ambassadors appointed and parastatals filled - there have been small tinkering here and there -to throw a few crumbs at Raila - but nothing major. I believe Ruto will allow Uhuru the space to define his legacy - as he focuses on 2022. I don't think Uhuru has moved Ruto cheese yet. There have been attempts by some civil servants type led by Kibicho to take advantage of handshake to try to remove Ruto from the saddle - nothing major