Author Topic: Interesting - So the 4 Americans working for Ruto 2022 crashed with his pilot  (Read 1721 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
IKO KITU.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-03-19-american-crash-victims-were-ruto-2022-strategists/

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
IKO KITU.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-03-19-american-crash-victims-were-ruto-2022-strategists/

I told you that it is personal between ruto and Uhuru. I will ask my source coz they are being guarded on what transpired.

Do you know before Uhuru collected certificate at bomas jets scrambled and he took off to gatundu.

Military intelligence want ruto out. They have packed Their bus in nsis. Kibicho is working day and night yo stop ruto.

Ruto did something very bad to uhuru.

Or uhuru is terminally ill and he is afraid of leaving his family under kalenjins

Time will tell

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yeap been so while since we heard the latest from your Military Major :)
IKO KITU.

I told you that it is personal between ruto and Uhuru. I will ask my source coz they are being guarded on what transpired.

Do you know before Uhuru collected certificate at bomas jets scrambled and he took off to gatundu.

Military intelligence want ruto out. They have packed Their bus in nsis. Kibicho is working day and night yo stop ruto.

Ruto did something very bad to uhuru.

Or uhuru is terminally ill and he is afraid of leaving his family under kalenjins

Time will tell

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit..i got someone closer than a major. Go to archives. I predicted ruto will be burried alive like koitalel.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You also predicted Raila will be PORK and Ruto will be serving time at ICC by now. You record of prediction is awful.
Pundit..i got someone closer than a major. Go to archives. I predicted ruto will be burried alive like koitalel.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Never predicted raila win. I knew he didn't have the numbers in 2013 and 2017 the best he could do is tie

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit, do not count your chickens too early. Things can still happen. :D :D :D

You also predicted Raila will be PORK and Ruto will be serving time at ICC by now. You record of prediction is awful.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Like Uhuru cancer taking him down and Ruto become goodluck samoei
Pundit, do not count your chickens too early. Things can still happen. :D :D :D

Offline patel

• Enigma
NSIS keeps making silly mistake. This one reminds me of saitoti assasination but they were able to get away with it since no independent body was involved in the investigations. Bereaved family should demand a full FBI investigation.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
So the Lootall parallel radar pick it thus he stayed away changed plans. His attack dogs can twist it and say they were on top of the drought situation were it not for the 'hiccup.'
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
FBI is as shitty as NSIS when it comes to mwafrika matters. Only a few misleading cables to excited Kinoti while the juice is only shared with Trump will come out of this.

NSIS keeps making silly mistake. This one reminds me of saitoti assasination but they were able to get away with it since no independent body was involved in the investigations. Bereaved family should demand a full FBI investigation.

Seems FBI took pilot's body; NIS wants family to bury some scrap and move on - ever crazier shit any day in our shitholes.
Whereas the bodies of the four Americans have been identified, .

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Pilot-s-kin-refuse-to-bury-remains-and-demand-DNA-tests/1056-5028706-hyea1m/
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution