Author Topic: GoK Very Broke again and we're talking Big 4 agenda?  (Read 6652 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
GoK Very Broke again and we're talking Big 4 agenda?
« on: August 06, 2018, 06:42:20 PM »
Seemingly an endless slide into oblivion. Salaries late, creditors unpaid, suppliers crying, pensioners unpaid etc etc... Taxes are going up, inflation unabated, commodities becoming unaffordable (gas prices up, charcoal impossible to get, timber is a dream, KPLC squeezing customers to their last coin). Corruption is rife. Cities choking in garbage. Services like roads and hospitals hard to get. You have to bribe to get the simplest things. Ordinary people are choking in debt. What's the big 4 agenda if simple things can't be fixed?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: GoK Very Broke again and we're talking Big 4 agenda?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 07:43:31 PM »
This is Kenya, the devils chessboard...all I hear is 5.7 or 6.5 growth but am like where the hell is this growth all I see is suffering around me. Good numbers of Kenyans who had relocated home are leaving/looking for greener pasture somewhere outside Kenya. Property market has pretty much collapsed since last year only very few brokers have moved units...looks like mlevi has maxed out gov.ke credit card and I hear big payments are due this year...they better start looking for another syndicate/shylock loan to keep this boat afloat for a few months...

On other news Abraaj group is kaput/bankrupt, bouncing checks, leaving ruins in Dubai I wonder what this means for the business they had invested in .ke  i.e java, hospitality and medical business plus brookeside

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 02:53:34 AM »
It's a hot mess.  When is the oil coming online?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 07:09:03 AM »
No need to worry brotha!

Uhuru is headed for the US this end month.

Pioneer non-stop flight bwn KE and US!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 10:51:43 AM »
All hail the King!

How did that Free Secondary Education starting January 2018 go?
 Nurses grumbling about something they were promised in 2005?

Never mind, that the OP (office of the Presidency) always exceeds its budget allocation but money from our taxes is always found for them. :(

No need to worry brotha!

Uhuru is headed for the US this end month.

Pioneer non-stop flight bwn KE and US!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 11:29:18 AM »
Ask the Turkana warriors. They have blocked the transporting tankers now second month.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 12:27:53 PM »
Kadudu i don't get how Turkana civilians are able to hold GoK hostage. With a friendly governor, Oil CS,  MPs - unless there is sabotage.

Ask the Turkana warriors. They have blocked the transporting tankers now second month.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 12:41:00 PM »
Those residents have been incited by their "friendly" leaders.
Just read here:

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Trucking-of-oil-yet-to-resume-as-residents-disown-MoU/1056-4693194-fe6lywz/index.html

Kadudu i don't get how Turkana civilians are able to hold GoK hostage. With a friendly governor, Oil CS,  MPs - unless there is sabotage.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 07:05:53 PM »
People need to Google Lucas Lundin he is in the same class with Dan Getler Israel billionaire looting Congo....The whole play here was to siphon south Sudan oil and ship it through kenya but Bashir nipped it in the bud with the recent peace deal in south Sudan.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 07:27:57 PM »
patel what are you saying? is the standoff staged? It smells like a rat - a bunch of Turkanas blocking oil tankers for months against GoK machinery :o :o

People need to Google Lucas Lundin he is in the same class with Dan Getler Israel billionaire looting Congo....The whole play here was to siphon south Sudan oil and ship it through kenya but Bashir nipped it in the bud with the recent peace deal in south Sudan.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 07:30:54 PM »
This has Uhuru-Ruto war all over it... where's Mr RV 411 Pundit when we need him? I promise to go soft on Ruto :)

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 08:39:09 PM »

This Getler and similar types bleeding Katanga dry for a pittance to Kinshasa elites is indeed quite something.  If Kenya is to go that route, they might as well just forget about drilling oil. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 08:43:23 PM »
patel what are you saying? is the standoff staged? It smells like a rat - a bunch of Turkanas blocking oil tankers for months against GoK machinery :o :o

Sabotage becomes easy(relatively) if the government is dependent on one resource like it would happen if oil became viable.  The Turu move is premature and might ultimately chase away investors.

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 07:33:05 AM »
Top shelf heavy heavy stuff.....

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 04:41:26 PM »
My friend lost 1.2 million in commission last election cycle as suppliers were unable to pay their bills. I will check if she eventually got paid. It was sad to see such agony of her trying to push sales and nmjust wipe her savings trying to stay afloat

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 05:17:37 PM »
I hear from home that suppliers camped at Busia governors office to demand payment. The story is similar all other counties, just a matter of time. Terrible because most of the county suppliers are smalltime traders looking for small monies to feed their families. I also met a guy from one of the counties telling us he usually traveled to Nairobi with a small gift for Treasury and OP guys to release AIEs and cash for suppliers. It has reached such levels that you have to bribe to get salaries and small payments from Nairobi.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 05:29:15 PM »
Kumbe Southend Mall is owned by former Bobasi MP Stephen Manoti (many dollars) and it cost KSH 1 billion. Word in town before this was that it was owned by the usual landgrabber. https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/08/08/video-nema-demolishes-ex-mp-manotis-south-end-mall-on-langata-road_c1799277

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2018, 10:10:20 AM »
Treasury seek debt manager https://twitter.com/search?q=david%20ndii&src=typd its clear now there's debt crisis. What do we have to show for $50b debt? If elections were held today uhuru wouldn't get more than 60% in mt.kenya region. Everyone is complaining about the economy.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2018, 11:44:30 AM »
Treasury seek debt manager https://twitter.com/search?q=david%20ndii&src=typd its clear now there's debt crisis. What do we have to show for $50b debt? If elections were held today uhuru wouldn't get more than 60% in mt.kenya region. Everyone is complaining about the economy.

Uhuru is growing Chinese economy now!

He is a globalist so he is free to grow whichever economy he wants to