Author Topic: Sonko Nominates Miguna to be DG  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
Sonko Nominates Miguna to be DG
« on: May 16, 2018, 10:46:55 PM »
Sonko Nominates Miguna Miguna as his Deputy https://thekenyanoline.com/blog/2018/05/16/sonko-nominates-miguna-miguna-as-his-deputy/

I think he wants to tame Kibicho using Miguna

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Sonko Nominates Miguna to be DG
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 11:05:18 PM »
Sonko and Miguna is quite the circus.  I doubt it lasts one day.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 12:36:32 AM »
Can it be WSR scheme to tame RAO?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:41:33 AM »

I doubt it.  You can't trust Miguna with any scheme.  Sometimes nutty moves are just really nutty. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 01:48:37 AM »

I doubt it.  You can't trust Miguna with any scheme.  Sometimes nutty moves are just really nutty.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 01:49:13 AM »

Check what Duale said earlier; https://thekenyanoline.com/blog/2018/05/16/duale-says-miguna-is-a-kenyan-and-should-be-allowed-back/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 06:05:41 AM »
Fake news? Why is this not on the Nation or Standard?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 10:15:39 AM »
Middle finger to civil servants like Kibicho and uhuru interference in Sonko gov.Kikuyus need to accept sonko is the governor.The disrespect and underminning has to stop

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 10:36:59 AM »
Makes sense to me. Sonko is constantly bashed for his humble academic credentials which Miguna loves to boast about. Miguna should grab it and run like the wind. He has bought himself capital with the Luo community due to the stint in NRM and how he was treated. If by some miracle he doesn't implode, this will lock in the Nairobi Luo vote for Sonko in 2022. But alas, MM is MM. I want to have hopes for him but I'm not interested in being disappointed for no good reason. In any case, he should take it.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 11:30:10 AM »
Of course Miguna will want to take it, but will he be allowed? I doubt and by the look of things MKM has gone mumm on this issue. It seems the proposal to make Miguna deputy governor of Nairobi has not gone well in SH circles. My take is Ruto has pulled a fast one on Uhuru and this will not end well for Miguna. He will be blocked from entering his mother country.
Sonko really pulled a surprise this time.

Makes sense to me. Sonko is constantly bashed for his humble academic credentials which Miguna loves to boast about. Miguna should grab it and run like the wind. He has bought himself capital with the Luo community due to the stint in NRM and how he was treated. If by some miracle he doesn't implode, this will lock in the Nairobi Luo vote for Sonko in 2022. But alas, MM is MM. I want to have hopes for him but I'm not interested in being disappointed for no good reason. In any case, he should take it.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 12:03:19 PM »
Of course Miguna will want to take it, but will he be allowed? I doubt and by the look of things MKM has gone mumm on this issue. It seems the proposal to make Miguna deputy governor of Nairobi has not gone well in SH circles. My take is Ruto has pulled a fast one on Uhuru and this will not end well for Miguna. He will be blocked from entering his mother country.
I don get it. Why is kamwana even involved in NRB county politics? Or Ruto for that matter? Why do they care who deputizes Sonko?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 12:39:08 PM »
Both know Sonko is not up to the task. SH wants a person of its choice on that chair and Sonko has resisted that move. Ruto wants Sonko on his side in his fight against perceived MKM opponents to his quest for SH in 2022. That is why Aden Duale now claims Miguna is a Kenyan citizen. Those words would have never come out of his mouth a few days ago.
Kenya is a circus.

I don get it. Why is kamwana even involved in NRB county politics? Or Ruto for that matter? Why do they care who deputizes Sonko?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2018, 12:44:28 PM »

The SH and ODM do not want MM to take this job and that is why he should take it.  Although he is legally right in refusing to reapply for citizenship but if I were him I would reapply immediately and re-enter the country, take the deputy governorship job. This is the best way to stick it to Raila and SH at the same time. The beneficiaries of him taking the job are Sonko and Ruto.  This is a very smart move on WSR side if he were involved.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 12:57:27 PM »
I don't get how MM is a useful pawn for anyone given his unpredictability. He will turn on them like a snake at the worst point possible. SH should let him take it and become a thorn in Sonko's flesh. This is a big blunder for Sonko.

Of course it's all a big problem when the city is caught in the Handshake and 2022 politics. Uhuru should really let this go.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 01:29:29 PM »
i dont think they will let him become dg..uhuru wants all those city council estates handed over to chinese to build houses as part of the big 4 and that genesis of sonko trouble

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 02:04:44 PM »
i dont think they will let him become dg..uhuru wants all those city council estates handed over to chinese to build houses as part of the big 4 and that genesis of sonko trouble
Pundit, will this be affordable housing for the hoipoloi who now occupy these estates or fancy expensive housing for upper middle class? What's kamwana's plan? If the latter then I certainly understand why Sonko is telling him to screw off. The poor are his base. Middle class despise him. Kina kamwana can't seriously expect him to screw his base in broad daylight hivyo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 04:25:45 PM »
The plan is to sell those houses cheaply. Obviously top cats will benefit from 10% from the chinese contractors. For Big 4- Housing to make sense - it got to be done in Nairobi - and Sonko has become a stumbling block.
Pundit, will this be affordable housing for the hoipoloi who now occupy these estates or fancy expensive housing for upper middle class? What's kamwana's plan? If the latter then I certainly understand why Sonko is telling him to screw off. The poor are his base. Middle class despise him. Kina kamwana can't seriously expect him to screw his base in broad daylight hivyo.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 04:39:23 PM »
I agree, UK with the blessing of RAO will never let it happen. I think Sonko is going down from now on. He can no longer be trusted by powerful forces around UK.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 07:29:58 PM »
Kichwa I'm with you on this one. MM should have taken it just to rub in the salt. As it is, we understand he has declined. As for Sonko, things will only go south from now. No more nyama choma with Uhuru. It also opens a new front in the battle between Ruto's men and SH.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 07:38:41 PM »
Can Nairobi MCAs impeach Sonko? Given Gema + ODM numbers in the chamber. Any by elections will be unwinnable for Sonko with Raila and Uhuru on one side. I think it's unwise to side with Ruto or mess with Uhuru + Raila in Nairobi.

I agree, UK with the blessing of RAO will never let it happen. I think Sonko is going down from now on. He can no longer be trusted by powerful forces around UK.