Author Topic: Meet James Mwaniki Former GSU commandant  (Read 2952 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Meet James Mwaniki Former GSU commandant
« on: September 25, 2014, 10:10:25 AM »
the stories within just this one story

I called the Staff Officer (Operations) Anthony Kamito who dismissed the reports as an ordinary robbery.

I was among the first senior officers to get to the scene at around 2 p.m. It was my first time to go to Westgate and when I got there, I learned that Inspector-General of Police David Kimaiyo had ordered the Recce Squad into the mall to combat the terrorists.

When the name of the dead officer was given, I realised it was my brother-in-law Martin Munene Kithinji.
It is intriguing that every day during the Westgate operation I met Mr Kimaiyo, Mrs Kaindi and Mr Ndegwa Muhoro (head of the Directorate of Criminal Investigations). I believe they knew I was no longer in service, but they did not tell me. Suppose something bad happened to me then? Would they have said I was another Waiganjo (alleged police imposter)?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/I-led-GSU-squad-into-the-mall-unaware-I-had-been-sacked/-/1950946/2460342/-/format/xhtml/-/15gqnf1z/-/index.html

one thing with Westgate just like others like Kimathi body, Mboya, JM, ouko ...murders, mpeketoni is the amount of unknowns even where an even takes place in 'full glare' of the media ...

guy should have told us what reasons NPSC gave in sacking him ....given ICC wanted him to record statement as he in charge of kibera squad ...teren teren
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Meet James Mwaniki Former GSU commandant
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »
Mwaniki is right..KDF messed it all up.Karangi seem to have Uhuru by his balls. He does what he wants.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Meet James Mwaniki Former GSU commandant
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 10:42:28 AM »
Karangi is lucky guy... we have universal trust in our army despite fact that military tenders are bastion of  corruption too ?!!not to mention nepotism and patronage ...

what does this cushioning from any civic or constitutional oversight mean given developments such as Nairobi central command and highway patrols ...

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/blogs/Westgate-Attack-Terrorists-Military/-/1949942/2460234/-/format/xhtml/-/asobnlz/-/index.html
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine