Author Topic: Homeless man survives by picking women  (Read 5418 times)

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
Homeless man survives by picking women
« on: September 24, 2014, 04:45:47 PM »

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Homeless man survives by picking women
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 05:05:07 PM »
That's sad, REALLY sad. Reminds me of beach boys on the coast. Old wazungu men and women taking advantage of them. This is why I don't date at all. Men lie a lot.

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 05:20:00 PM »
That's sad, REALLY sad. Reminds me of beach boys on the coast. Old wazungu men and women taking advantage of them. This is why I don't date at all. Men lie a lot.

Stop laying,
there are other reasons you don't date men at all
those other reasons would probably require teams of
professional counselors  and shrinks to sort out

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 05:22:01 PM »
 O:-)

whatever do you mean?

I have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about dear Gumzo. Bless you brethren.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 05:28:48 PM »
He survives by prostitution. Only that his clients don't know they are clients.
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 05:33:31 PM »
Much as I agree with you, I think the morality of those who pick him if placed under reasonable scrutiny would unravel.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »
Much as I agree with you, I think the morality of those who pick him if placed under reasonable scrutiny would unravel.
Well, sure, there's no holy joe in this affair. But just imagine, A person who sleeps with 4 strangers every week will have slept with well over a hundred people by the end of the year. :o If he is not a sociopath then he must have serious psychological issues.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 05:39:05 PM »
Well, it's hard for a woman to tell if he's homeless or not. Let's be frank, men smell, beneath that cologne they still smell. Some chics dig that scruffy homeless look...

The other day there was a chap literally wearing a soiled rag, very hairy like a neanderthal, maybe mid-30s, something seductive about it. So naturally I shuffled in my bag for some coins and placed it in his tattered cup.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 05:44:27 PM »
Well, sure, there's no holy joe in this affair. But just imagine, A person who sleeps with 4 strangers every week will have slept with well over a hundred people by the end of the year. :o If he is not a sociopath then he must have serious psychological issues.
I find it shocking that respectable women would take a total stranger home and open their house, bedroom and many other things for him...
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 05:46:42 PM »
I find it shocking that respectable women would take a total stranger home and open their house, bedroom and many other things for him...
I find it shocking anyone would do that, period. But to be fair, the article does not say they are respectable :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »
I find it shocking anyone would do that, period. But to be fair, the article does not say they are respectable :D
I assumed that since, the women, unlike the man, have a roof over their heads, they must be respectable. I doubt that the man would pick on fellow homeless women. So these must be working women. Who knows? Here is what Jonathan Swift Wrote:
I was told that a great court lady, who had several children,--is married to the prime minister, the richest subject in the kingdom, a very graceful person, extremely fond of her, and lives in the finest palace of the island,--went down to Lagado on the pretence of health, there hid herself for several months, till the king sent a warrant to search for her; and she was found in an obscure eating-house all in rags, having pawned her clothes to maintain an old deformed footman, who beat her every day, and in whose company she was taken, much against her will. And although her husband received her with all possible kindness, and without the least reproach, she soon after contrived to steal down again, with all her jewels, to the same gallant, and has not been heard of since.
- Gulliver's Travels - PART III. A VOYAGE TO LAPUTA, BALNIBARBI, LUGGNAGG, GLUBBDUBDRIB, AND JAPAN. CHAPTER II.