Author Topic: Msando state elimination revisited  (Read 1947 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Msando state elimination revisited
« on: November 14, 2017, 09:38:08 AM »
How many suspects have been questioned so far?  Were Davis Chirchir, Farouk kibet, Chiloba, Connie maina questioned regarding this murder?  What happened to FBI and Scotland yard that were supposed to come in and assist with investigations? When I ask this question I know I speak for many Kenyans of goodwill who would want justice for Msando family served.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Msando state elimination revisited
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
Those are questions that will never be answered as long as the ICC duo are at the helm of our country. Of course those people mentioned were part of the murder scheme. Unfortunately Chris Msando is just part of the many who have lost their lives through state murder and some more will join him in future.

How many suspects have been questioned so far?  Were Davis Chirchir, Farouk kibet, Chiloba, Connie maina questioned regarding this murder?  What happened to FBI and Scotland yard that were supposed to come in and assist with investigations? When I ask this question I know I speak for many Kenyans of goodwill who would want justice for Msando family served.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 01:47:35 PM »
Those are questions that will never be answered as long as the ICC duo are at the helm of our country. Of course those people mentioned were part of the murder scheme. Unfortunately Chris Msando is just part of the many who have lost their lives through state murder and some more will join him in future.

Quite.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 03:36:49 PM »
It was a state sanctioned hit.  The rejection of offers of help from FBI/Scotland Yard is a reliable attribute of those types.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 07:27:37 PM »
Mboya, JM Kariuki, Seroney, James Juma,  - cases remain unsolved. Incompetent police force.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 08:38:26 PM »
We are at critical junction in the history of Kenya. We are at a point that Kenyans can say enough is enough, We should not relent seeking justice for this national hero. National resistance movement should push for FBI or Scotland yard to be brought in to solve Msando murder. Msando murder holds the key to solving electoral theft.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 08:40:42 PM »
precisely. The sad thing is the hypocrisy exhibited by ICC duo

It was a state sanctioned hit.  The rejection of offers of help from FBI/Scotland Yard is a reliable attribute of those types.