Author Topic: New Petition  (Read 9183 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: New Petition
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 09:26:30 AM »
Now Chebukati rigged the turn out. The NASA boozos will never an out of excuses. All the rigging nobody else notices - not ELOG - not all the observer mission - not the media (CItizen did a good job) - only Nasa desperados inventing all sort of lies when the truth is staring at them - Raila simply has no path to victory.

The entire Luo Nyanza 4 counties that didn't vote have about the same registered votes as Kiambu. Now that is tragic.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 07:48:11 PM »
Pundit I raised the issue of population census here sometime last year. I can see a number of people in Zamunda have now picked it up. Kiambu population compared to Kiambu voters is one definite area worth revisiting.

KIAMBU

Population
2009 Kenya Population and Housing Census projection: 2,032,464 by the end of 2017
IEBC: 1,180,920 eligible voters
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 09:54:28 PM »
NASA/NRM needs to disabuse the notion that poverty, corruption, etc are somehow related to their electoral loss - and would disappear if they get to power - before they can be taken seriously. If they had a movement against corruption I might be interested. But this new Okoa Kenya - and the "expanded executive" being floated by their groupies - stink like a skunk. Apparently they have magical solutions which we must accept or they will blacklist our very few world class businesses because they are run or owned by Kikuyus 8) Maajabu. How do you even conflate the economic development debate with the elections they just lost? It's a very cheap shot.

Now Chebukati rigged the turn out. The NASA boozos will never an out of excuses. All the rigging nobody else notices - not ELOG - not all the observer mission - not the media (CItizen did a good job) - only Nasa desperados inventing all sort of lies when the truth is staring at them - Raila simply has no path to victory.

The entire Luo Nyanza 4 counties that didn't vote have about the same registered votes as Kiambu. Now that is tragic.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 07:59:27 PM »
I heard on citizen tv this evening that no petition has been filed yet challenging the last election. I guess okiya was opposing the conduct of that election.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2017, 07:41:47 AM »
Pundit I raised the issue of population census here sometime last year. I can see a number of people in Zamunda have now picked it up. Kiambu population compared to Kiambu voters is one definite area worth revisiting.

KIAMBU

Population
2009 Kenya Population and Housing Census projection: 2,032,464 by the end of 2017
IEBC: 1,180,920 eligible voters

Last census we had was in 2009. You are working with projections not the actual data
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2017, 11:15:11 AM »
We will have census again in 2019 and this time they need to deploy biometrics

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2017, 01:45:30 PM »
Anything on the petition?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 08:17:41 AM »
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2017, 11:04:09 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/11/13/uhuru-battles-to-defend-win-as-nasa-joins-petition_c1668530
Ekuru Akuot wants to be enjoined.
Unless he's joining to support Uhuru's side, he really ought to be ashamed of himself. If indeed he is trying to challenge Uhuru's win, then man, dude has no iota of shame.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2017, 01:10:11 PM »
It you who is shameless - he is joining to support his own cause - I don't know what it for sure but it seem something about neither of NASA or Jubilee are good enough. Aukot ran as 3rd way alliance and his case against IEBC that ruled 2013 SCORK was 1) obiter dicta 2) IEBC didn't have to do nomination that was never appealed is what really "killed" Raila's withdrawal game. That is where NASA anger emanates from.

This country is not either Raila or Uhuru. There were 7 other candidates who didn't think so.

]Unless he's joining to support Uhuru's side, he really ought to be ashamed of himself. If indeed he is trying to challenge Uhuru's win, then man, dude has no iota of shame.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 01:15:36 PM »
It you who is shameless - he is joining to support his own cause - I don't know what it for sure but it seem something about neither of parties in lead not be upto the game. Aukot ran as 3rd way alliance and his case against IEBC that ruled 2013 SCORK was 1) obiter dicta 2) IEBC didn't have to do nomination that was never appealed and is what really "killed" Raila's withdrawal game. That is where NASA anger emanates from.

This country is not either Raila or Uhuru. There were 7 other candidates who didn't think so.

]Unless he's joining to support Uhuru's side, he really ought to be ashamed of himself. If indeed he is trying to challenge Uhuru's win, then man, dude has no iota of shame.
Aukot is shameless if he challenges Uhuru's win. If he is supporting the win and conduct of elections, he is good and consistent in my books. I dont need your permission to state so. Go back and finish your morning binge at the bar. Kelele za asubuhi sizakilamtu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2017, 01:27:25 PM »
Why is it shameless if he challenges Uhuru's win? Last time he pulled the same stunt - he conceded then changed his mind to support NASA petition- and NASA were parading him like a tausi. What exactly is the bile here about? That he participated in the election disobeying baba :)

We know the double standards - Baba is allowed to change his mind every day - but not everyone else. Not the turkana boy.

Aukot is shameless if he challenges Uhuru's win. If he is supporting the win and conduct of elections, he is good and consistent in my books. I dont need your permission to state so. Go back and finish your morning binge at the bar. Kelele za asubuhi sizakilamtu.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2017, 01:32:38 PM »
Two minutes ago you defend the credibility of a process then you flip and state it's flawed? PS: he was also shameless when he ditched his concession of 8/8, but to keep doing it just shows the man cant stick to any position to save face. Kenya is full of summersault champions in politics but even kina MaDVD and Kaloi take longer than a few days to perform such impressive feats. Im stating my opinion of Aukot, the public figure. If he has a relative on nipate who feels offended on his behalf, my apologies are extended to them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »
What if 2 minutes you come across evidence that force you to change your mind. I think Aukot has shown independence of mind - which is admirable. That is why he ran for PORK as 3rd way alliance. His refusal to join NASA is NOT shameful. Neither is it a crime.

During Raila's petition - Aukot ideas were adopted by SCORK and NASA hailed him. They were so sure he was their lankey but when he appealed IEBC decision to exclude him he become NASA enemy.

And yet NASA supported his inclusion in the re-run. That is before Raila changed his mind on the same obiter-dictat and tragically anchored his withdrawal :) on it and suddenly Aukot was bought by Jubilee :) :) Jubilee that opposed his inclusion in this race.

Two minutes ago you defend the credibility of a process then you flip and state it's flawed? PS: he was also shameless when he ditched his concession of 8/8, but to keep doing it just shows the man cant stick to any position to save face. Kenya is full of summersault champions in politics but even kina MaDVD and Kaloi take longer than a few days to perform such impressive feats. Im stating my opinion of Aukot, the public figure. If he has a relative on nipate who feels offended on his behalf, my apologies are extended to them.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2017, 02:28:24 PM »
I'm 100% sure that no one in this universe has paid Aukot even 1 cent for his flip-flop dance. He is doing it all on his own trying to give himself airtime. It was not his fault that the High Court ruled as they did, so those blaming him for that (if any) are simply confused. He insisted on reforms prior to elections and then after the decision when he thought he could inherit Raila's voters and extort Jubilee (this dude even shamelessly wanted to prevent the other 5 candidates from being included on the ballot so that he could be more valuable to Uhuru) he dumped his positions and defended that same process. If he now starts hammering IEBC it will be just ridiculous.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2017, 02:31:32 PM »
Here is something shameful - NASA claiming Jubilee and IEBC prevented them from voting - when they pulled all the stops to stop voting in their stronghold - using all illegall means they could muster.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001260026/opposition-accuses-envoys-of-interfering-with-poll-commission

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2017, 05:48:23 PM »
Kadame, I think you sincerely believe that but that is not how people in politics think.  Aukot was paid.  The electoral scam that Ouruto ran requires candidates. When Raila quit, they did not know what to do and therefore ordered JEBC to wait for the Aukot verdict.  When Aukot was placed back in the ballot his stock went up and he started bargaining for more money, and that is when they brought everybody else in because Aukot was asking for more and threatening to quit if he did not get more. Now he is threatening to be joined so that he can continue milking Jubilee since they did not give him as much as he wanted. Free money is very addictive. All you have to do is get one lump sum payment and then you will continue begging for more. Just look at people who have eaten it like Ababu.  Ababu is now ready to do anything to keep it coming. Ruto is very good at this, he only gives you enough to keep you coming. Aukot is now their slave.

I'm 100% sure that no one in this universe has paid Aukot even 1 cent for his flip-flop dance. He is doing it all on his own trying to give himself airtime. It was not his fault that the High Court ruled as they did, so those blaming him for that (if any) are simply confused. He insisted on reforms prior to elections and then after the decision when he thought he could inherit Raila's voters and extort Jubilee (this dude even shamelessly wanted to prevent the other 5 candidates from being included on the ballot so that he could be more valuable to Uhuru) he dumped his positions and defended that same process. If he now starts hammering IEBC it will be just ridiculous.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2017, 05:55:44 PM »
Read the argument more and it will make sense.  Cordec went too far in his private talks with NASA and even had the temerity to threaten them.  He really believed NASA had no choice but to accept and move on.  He misadvised Kelly and made him look like an idiot when the SCOK nullified the elections. Then during the repeat elections he was cheering JEBC as if his life depended on it.  He has lost any semblance of neutrality and is no longer of any use to the US in finding solutions for Kenya.  I think NASA should boycott him and not participate in any meeting that he calls or that which includes him-RESIST.

Here is something shameful - NASA claiming Jubilee and IEBC prevented them from voting - when they pulled all the stops to stop voting in their stronghold - using all illegall means they could muster.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001260026/opposition-accuses-envoys-of-interfering-with-poll-commission
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2017, 06:06:57 PM »
This is just funny. When same "powers" openly sided with CORD in 2013 - I didn't see you complain. Jubilee knows they have the numbers.A combined GEMA+KALENJIN is simply UNBEATABLE. They don't need Cordec or Nick or IEBC. Hold election any day and you still get beat. Now that reality that US, UK and everyone else has come to accept. The dynamic duo of UhuRuto are simply UNBEATABLE. Not with ICC hanging on their necks. Not repeat election. You cannot fight reality. We are talking a party that won with 98% (54%) and has near super-majority in parliament. Clearly you guys need to smell the coffee and wait for 2022...and pray this GEMA+Kalenjin alliance unravels.

Everyone knows Raila chicken out of the repeat polls he so graved because 1) he is broke 2) he was bleeding the little support he had - so he was going to get a worse dog beating than he got in 8.8.

The folks left with egg on their face are the WAKORA 4 of Judges. They should never have entertained Raila nonsense. They got used in a game they didn't understand. Thankfully Jubilee is so many steps ahead of NASWA is painfully watching you guys jump from one horrible idea to the next...without ANY TRACTION..without ANY LEVERAGE.

Read the argument more and it will make sense.  Cordec went too far in his private talks with NASA and even had the temerity to threaten them.  He really believed NASA had no choice but to accept and move on.  He misadvised Kelly and made him look like an idiot when the SCOK nullified the elections. Then during the repeat elections he was cheering JEBC as if his life depended on it.  He has lost any semblance of neutrality and is no longer of any use to the US in finding solutions for Kenya.  I think NASA should boycott him and not participate in any meeting that he calls or that which includes him-RESIST.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2017, 10:42:12 PM »
Pundit an unbeatable coNbination does not need to eploy brazen theft to valudate its unbeatableness. We kno how unbeatable that fraudulent coNbination is because SCOK nullufied that fraud. An unbetable coNbination does not  need to kill people to validate its CON. JEBC and Uhuroto are so full of criminal tendencies that right now the only thing keeping SCOK judges alive apart from God's grace is the possibility that they might uphold the fraud. You have told us here a million times the fraud enterprise could take them out if they appeared to support justice. That is the unbeatable coNbination.