Author Topic: RV warriors should restrain themselves  (Read 4174 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
RV warriors should restrain themselves
« on: October 30, 2017, 09:55:26 AM »
No need to aid Raila in his cry baby quest. This one Luos started by beating up kalenjin boda boda rider and burning his bike after they found with ink showing he voted - before that - they had invaded a school nearby where Kalenjin were voting to try to disrupt voting.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/10/29/cops-sent-to-muhoroni-after-ethnic-clashes-leave-man-dead_c1660397

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: RV warriors should restrain themselves
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 10:09:52 AM »
It took the Kericho and Nandi governors to calm them down. Nyong'o actually continued to breathe fire and refused to condemn his violent men. But it seems they are not suicidal after all - in areas where they are a minority they are in their best behavior. I think some sugar plantations were set ablaze to pursuade them.

The lie called reforms cannot be achieved by thuggery and violence. Democracy includes losing. This will sink in with time.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 01:41:28 PM »
We will not let you define democracy for us. What ought to sink in is that democracy is not about elections every five to four years. We will continue agitating for our rights until we are satisfied that our rights are respected and accommodated in this governmental arrangement or in another one. You need to understand the concept of self determination of a people.

It took the Kericho and Nandi governors to calm them down. Nyong'o actually continued to breathe fire and refused to condemn his violent men. But it seems they are not suicidal after all - in areas where they are a minority they are in their best behavior. I think some sugar plantations were set ablaze to pursuade them.

The lie called reforms cannot be achieved by thuggery and violence. Democracy includes losing. This will sink in with time.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 01:52:43 PM »
I am told the genesis of this was Luos in Palo on Kericho-Kisumu border forced a kipsisig milk trader to drink 20 liters of milk and burnt his motor bike few days ago. The ones in tea estates are not helping matters because they are on a strike - have barricaded roads in tea estates - fell electricity poles and now locals are set to enter the tea estates and fight them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 02:15:39 PM »
For one we don't need a new constitution with PM. Or a new IEBC. Or a people's cabinet  :). Once the NRM bluff is called and Uhuru sworn in, we can have a cordial discussion about how Chiloba or Chebukati - or is it Muhati? - made Mr Odinga lose the elections. Hopefully the entire crew will not be wanted for arson & treason - like Simba Arati - after peacefully torching Kikuyu businesses.

We will not let you define democracy for us. What ought to sink in is that democracy is not about elections every five to four years. We will continue agitating for our rights until we are satisfied that our rights are respected and accommodated in this governmental arrangement or in another one. You need to understand the concept of self determination of a people.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 02:31:42 PM »
If they are peacefully armed with bonfires and rocks - which is their right :D - just let the GSU do their job and take them in. After that set bail at 1m due to high risk to peace - and set hearing date for 2018 - with a mention on chrismas or new year.

I am told the genesis of this was Luos in Palo on Kericho-Kisumu border forced a kipsisig milk trader to drink 20 liters of milk and burnt his motor bike few days ago. The ones in tea estates are not helping matters because they are on a strike - have barricaded roads in tea estates - fell electricity poles and now locals are set to enter the tea estates and fight them.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 02:40:05 PM »
Those are your terms and hallucinations. Others have their terms as well.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 04:22:39 PM »
Ruto must be very frustrated that he can only show his fangs post 2022 which could be too late
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 04:24:16 PM »

Has your account been hacked or have I just not been paying attention?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 05:05:49 PM »

Has your account been hacked or have I just not been paying attention?

Your mind has been hacked. This was all done peacefully like the boycott. It's the trouble with change - the burden of peace is on your shoulders.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 07:37:42 PM »
Robina is a warrior. She loves a man that can stand up to a bully

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 07:46:00 PM »
Burning poor women and children hankering in a church is never a measure of warrior hood. 

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 08:18:48 PM »

I don't get that she has that sentiment when the victim is a "NASA supporter"; it's almost as if this type should take their lumps quietly and not disturb the peace.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 06:01:52 AM »

I don't get that she has that sentiment when the victim is a "NASA supporter"; it's almost as if this type should take their lumps quietly and not disturb the peace.

That's the school of thought that favours "peace and stability above anything else, including electoral fraud, genocide and even rape", to maintain their interpretation of "peace"

I used to expect rather erroneously that a good education and deep understanding of social political levers and effects insulates folks from the vagaries of our flawed values and politics.

I was wrong.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 01:01:09 PM »
tension high in kericho after NRM militia attack PSV headed to kericho in Chemelil

Retaliation in kericho

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 01:59:58 PM »
tension high in kericho after NRM militia attack PSV headed to kericho in Chemelil

Retaliation in kericho

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »
Joblessness is the immediate problem.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 03:37:38 PM »

Can a little education help in reducing the spread of wild, problematic stories ...

In Std. 5 we were told that the capacity of the human stomach when fully extended is something 2 to 4 litres.    That Kipsigis chap must be something else.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 03:49:38 PM »
Of course the man did not finish the 20 liters but he was forced to drink as much as possible. His motorbike was also burnt. I think people should protest without provoking their neighbors.

Can a little education help in reducing the spread of wild, problematic stories ...

In Std. 5 we were told that the capacity of the human stomach when fully extended is something 2 to 4 litres.    That Kipsigis chap must be something else.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 04:16:57 PM »
Nis hell bent on instigating tribal crashes of course kalenjins have been doing this since 1992. Every elections they kill their neighbors and steal their properties.  This is 2017 the only allies kalenjins have is Kikuyu and the Government I hope when they start this war they will be able to protect kalenjins all over the country and their business interest.