Author Topic: Back to SCOK?  (Read 8097 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Back to SCOK?
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:53:21 AM »
Right now I know fellow bean counter Bryan and our friend Kichwa are laser focused on secession. While at it, it looks like Ouruto won't be resting easy whatever comes. Last time Kichwa and I reluctantly urged NASA online to go to SCOK but now the voices are quiet. Will SCOK again come to the rescue or quorum matters are continuing? Will Uhuru risk defending himself as first respondent (Kandara MP first witness and JEBC flower girls)? Will Central Republic be the first to have a president whose certificate of victory was recalled twice? Will Maraga validate this sham (in many ways this is worse than the first)? Will Uhuru carry his head high for the Bokassa coronation? Will he consider resigning? Will arap Mashamba let him?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Back to SCOK?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 11:11:39 AM »
Petition is definitely coming - but I think big question is the 25 Luo Nyanza constitutuency that didn't vote and the meaning of Raila withdrawal - and based on the lack of qourom you know SCORK don't want to touch this case even with ten foot pole - so any petition is bound to fail - but come they will - unless Uhuru finds away to block the registry :) from receiving them or after it being filled - find away to stop 5 judges from sitting - Ibrahim is sick - that leaves six judges -make Njoki and Ojwang somehow absent - and you leave Wakora 4 unable to form a qourom.

So basically all Uhuru need to somehow make Ojwang and Njoki unable to attend - and the wakora 4 will be still born. SCORK quorom is 5 judges.

Right now I know fellow bean counter Bryan and our friend Kichwa are laser focused on secession. While at it, it looks like Ouruto won't be resting easy whatever comes. Last time Kichwa and I reluctantly urged NASA online to go to SCOK but now the voices are quiet. Will SCOK again come to the rescue or quorum matters are continuing? Will Uhuru risk defending himself as first respondent (Kandara MP first witness and JEBC flower girls)? Will Central Republic be the first to have a president whose certificate of victory was recalled twice? Will Maraga validate this sham (in many ways this is worse than the first)? Will Uhuru carry his head high for the Bokassa coronation? Will he consider resigning? Will arap Mashamba let him?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 11:39:16 AM »
Pundit we cannot appear to celebrate SCOK lack of quorum. Least of all as a means of validating electiral victory. It's like celebrating an incompetent JEBC. We would be better off with a properly consituted and well functioning court endirsing a vitory than a threatened, bribed or mussing obe unable to give a verdict. But the statement tells of the thiniking in Zamunda Republic these days. Acquitted for missing witnesses is more like it.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 01:21:41 PM »
No need of arguing with gangsters. Really a waste of time. The only thing about history is always repeats itself and the tormentors of today will be the victims of tomorrow.

Pundit we cannot appear to celebrate SCOK lack of quorum. Least of all as a means of validating electiral victory. It's like celebrating an incompetent JEBC. We would be better off with a properly consituted and well functioning court endirsing a vitory than a threatened, bribed or mussing obe unable to give a verdict. But the statement tells of the thiniking in Zamunda Republic these days. Acquitted for missing witnesses is more like it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 01:23:41 PM »
The last decision was made in air of fraud and shenagians that are under investigation. The SCORK registar, Lenoola and Mwilu are under active investigation - they need to recluse themselves - if not Njoki and Ojwang should refuse to sit in another charade - where their compromised colleagues do not do their job but relied on poisoned report - and deny the wakora 4 the quorom. SCORK simply need to sit this one out. This is time for 2 judges to fall sick - and join Ibrahim in the rest bed...so the country can go back to normalcy.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »

Rafiki, we're dealing with hardened criminals and electoral fraudsters.  They don't know right from wrong, your preaching is falling on deaf ears. 

Please conserve the precious bandwidth.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 03:44:01 PM »
The move to interfere with SCOK's quorum has pretty much destroyed it and I do not think NASA really want to go there any more. The SCOK is now like IEBC and should be boycotted as constituted.  This matter must now be resolved politically and if that fails then we do secession and if they try to stop us from peacefully seceding then civil war.

The last decision was made in air of fraud and shenagians that are under investigation. The SCORK registar, Lenoola and Mwilu are under active investigation - they need to recluse themselves - if not Njoki and Ojwang should refuse to sit in another charade - where their compromised colleagues do not do their job but relied on poisoned report - and deny the wakora 4 the quorom. SCORK simply need to sit this one out. This is time for 2 judges to fall sick - and join Ibrahim in the rest bed...so the country can go back to normalcy.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 03:47:17 PM »

Doff me 'at to a member of the profession,

In my view, SCORK is shot and cannot now be relied upon to show up let alone make a ruling that is fair  Our murderous Thieving bastards could even kill DK Maraga just to keep him away from the bench.

My motivation for secession is simply to get away from the industrial scale criminality practiced by jubilee and her foot soldiers.  They are beyond redemption and rehabilitation and are best left to their own devices in a land they can pillage in whatever way they like.

I want to live in an open, fair and compassionate society where my children can access national treasure and public services without having to bribe anyone.

I know that,  like me you've sampled the results of the just concluded elections and know where the truth lies.

Nimechoka na hii system ya majambazi.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 03:47:53 PM »
The move to interfere with SCOK's quorum has pretty much destroyed it and I do not think NASA really want to go there any more. The SCOK is now like IEBC and should be boycotted as constituted.  This matter must now be resolved politically and if that fails then we do secession and if they try to stop us from peacefully seceding then civil war.

Seconded

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »

The move to interfere with SCOK's quorum has pretty much destroyed it and I do not think NASA really want to go there any more. The SCOK is now like IEBC and should be boycotted as constituted.  This matter must now be resolved politically and if that fails then we do secession and if they try to stop us from peacefully seceding then civil war.[/u]

I trust you'll be in the front line if it comes to civil war, eh?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 08:12:43 PM »
Civil war of the first kind where combatants are fighting with stones and sticks....against bullet.Smell the coffee and accept the reality as is.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 08:50:15 PM »
Civil war of the first kind where combatants are fighting with stones and sticks....against bullet.Smell the coffee and accept the reality as is.

Joker, Kenya is surrounded by failed state with porous borders.  Jijazie msee. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 09:35:12 PM »
You will be surprised how guns becomes available very quickly. You think only Ruto can think.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 09:43:07 PM »
Tough talking keyboard wannabe warriors from both coalitions talking about civil war like it's a computer game.

Have any idea what it's actually like for the poor sods on the front line?

Of course not. 140 character tweets or 15 secs on the news, just before the weather on CNN/BBC is the closest they'll ever get.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 09:56:03 PM »
When I see keyboard bravado, the story that always comes up to my mind is that of Lucas Sang.  A respected member of the community.  Led a group of "brave" warriors anticipating to rape, maim and slaughter women and children of Kikuyus.  Instead they run into a group of men armed with farm implements who were not scared.  It's a tragic story.

http://www.espn.com/espn/eticket/story?page=kenya
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 10:02:51 PM »
Civil war is bad for everyone but it cannot be used to scare one side to submit to dictatorship. You cannot be free until you conquer the fear of death.

When I see keyboard bravado, the story that always comes up to my mind is that of Lucas Sang.  A respected member of the community.  Led a group of "brave" warriors anticipating to rape, maim and slaughter women and children of Kikuyus.  Instead they run into a group of men armed with farm implements who were not scared.  It's a tragic story.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 10:14:09 PM »
Civil war is bad for everyone but it cannot be used to scare one side to submit to dictatorship. You cannot be free until you conquer the fear of death.

I agree.  The notion that in such an event one side will just be fine while the other bears the brunt is delusion at its best.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 10:16:27 PM »

I agree.  The notion that in such an event one side will just be fine while the other bears the brunt is delusion at its best.

Just for the record, I do not support any form of violent uprising. 

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2017, 10:18:57 PM »
Agreed. No need to go to SCOK. This is a political problem and we are dealing with people without respect of rule of law. Let the demos continue. ..

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2017, 11:21:30 PM »
The Canaan BS that Raila has propagated is not only downright stupid but borders on insanity.

Before I continue, note very carefully that I personally find Uhuruto to be imbeciles of the highest order, on par with Raila.

Raila has been, exactly like Uhuruto, singing of delivering Kenya to Canaan. Sounds good until one realise that Raila, just like Uhuruto, Kibaki, et al have only continued with the colonial system we inherited from the British (divide and conquer). None of them has ever released a comprehensive action plan on how to uplift the comman wanainchi from abject poverty, which can only be brought about by industrialization. All their plans are based on big BS infrastructure projects, a very well known conduit for stealing, among other dumb ideas. History is full of such stupidity, which a five minute google search would reveal.

Singing democracy, new constitution, etc is a waste of time, though it sounds good. Unfortunately, it wouldn't feed us and give us jobs. It simply can't. So long as they have no idea what a constitution entails and no sense of what it means, it's all a waste of time.

Don't even get me started on the fact that both coalitions are littered with downright thugs of the highest order, with very questionable sources of riches (i.e. corruption and full use of the beloved patronage system). These thugs who support either of the "leaders" are more than happy to keep the status quo, the patronage system which made them rich. Why would they want to change it when it's been very good for them? Why agitate and foster the rule of law which would see them quickly locked up for life?

Now these two  numb-nuts, in a bid to secure exclusive access to dwindling resources for themselves and their minions, are pitting unwitting Kenyans against one another. If or when Kenya explodes, they'll be far far away, safe and secure with their millions plundered from the combatants.

Follow the carrot.