Author Topic: Off to NYC  (Read 8926 times)

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
Off to NYC
« on: September 23, 2014, 06:34:09 PM »
Any one coming?
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Off to NYC
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 06:49:16 PM »
What are you doing in NYC?  :D

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
Veri: The president has  reception for Kenyans Abroad. You should come.

What are you doing in NYC?  :D
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »
No way. I don't mingle with killers. In fact I DARE you to throw a shoe at him.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 07:18:56 PM »
Veri: That's not who we are! We show respect to the office of the president.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 07:23:38 PM »
Don't get me started. Try to get a bright red shoe like Ronald McDonald so it clobbers him in the face thoroughly.

In case you forgot who this chap looks like. Look at his shoes... he sort of looks like Uhuru.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 07:28:22 PM »
Veri: This is how to deal your problem. Take a glass of cold water....take a big sip. And don't swallow. Stay like that until I get back....then we have good talk. What's you beef with muthamaki lol.   I willl  take your shoes with me, but won't use them. Never seen this part of Veritas.

Don't get me started. Try to get a bright red shoe like Ronald McDonald so it clobbers him in the face thoroughly.

In case you forgot who this chap looks like. Look at his shoes... he sort of looks like Uhuru.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 07:33:44 PM »
Wait a minute.. which president?

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 07:38:00 PM »
Kamwana! Veri....what's your problem! Kamwana....our presidente....remember? lol

Wait a minute.. which president?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 07:39:30 PM »
He's not in NYC last I heard.. are you all meeting his body double?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 07:46:07 PM »
 :roll:

Regardless, NYC is worth the drive. Have fun!

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 07:50:27 PM »
Veri...Raisi is in NYC. I will be there is 4hrs from now. Lakini, that's a part of you I haven't seen. Activist? lol ODMer? I have 10min Ngai!

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 07:54:49 PM »
Honestly George, get yourself a mouthwatering burger, take your time eating it, rock up late and throw a shoe. Not for political statement but for pure fun. :D

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 07:59:17 PM »
I'd lurrrrvvvv to try it but my aim is reeaaaalllly bad. I have flat eyes and terrible aim.

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
Anbody know where I can find a few hecklers in New York City, and how much it would cost hire three. Two females and a male none Kenyans.  No throwings. Just screaming and yelling in the middle of ouru's speech when everybody is quiet and waving  a placard supporting the victims of Naivasha PEV and demanding justice.  Thats all.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 04:00:53 PM »
Noble idea.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 04:40:52 PM »
KM: Ngai...try it! Sharp shters all over. Obama's secret service in place. lol

Anbody know where I can find a few hecklers in New York City, and how much it would cost hire three. Two females and a male none Kenyans.  No throwings. Just screaming and yelling in the middle of ouru's speech when everybody is quiet and waving  a placard supporting the victims of Naivasha PEV and demanding justice.  Thats all.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 05:19:55 PM »
I'm sure someone will speak up if not George. George, I think you're sort of ...  :104:

Where's the warrior in you?

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2014, 05:48:24 PM »
Veri: You are calling me a chicken. OK...for you I'll throw a shoe. I only fight to get results. I'd rather be a chicken than fight for sake of a fight. But if veri tells me to fight, I might just fight, just to get her attention. So Veri is an agitator! Again, that is a part of you that I never saw.

I'm sure someone will speak up if not George. George, I think you're sort of ...  :104:

Where's the warrior in you?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 06:09:42 PM »
:D

I take my chicken heckle back.

George, you have a family. I don't wish to get you in trouble. I was just kidding.