Author Topic: Can Njoki Ndungu be cited for creating the loophole...  (Read 1875 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Can Njoki Ndungu be cited for creating the loophole...
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:23:04 PM »
That Jubilee are running their horses and carts through?

Her "dissenting" judgment was clearly designed to create this loophole.  What are the repercussions for a Supreme Court judge(or any other for that matter) that mischievously reads an opinion that is clearly written by others with a view to defeating the opinion of the majority bench?

Coming are the days of darkness.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Can Njoki Ndungu be cited for creating the loophole...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 03:59:25 PM »

It cannot be cited as an authority.

Her "dissenting" judgment was clearly designed to create this loophole.  What are the repercussions for a Supreme Court judge(or any other for that matter) that mischievously reads an opinion that is clearly written by others with a view to defeating the opinion of the majority bench?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 05:54:43 PM »

But Duale and gang are utilising her opinion as the buttering ram to destroy our constitution.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 07:50:37 PM »
That's the quickest way to have them declared unconstitutional. 

But Duale and gang are utilising her opinion as the buttering ram to destroy our constitution.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 09:42:21 PM »
That's the quickest way to have them declared unconstitutional. 

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 12:36:28 AM »

No.  But I think there is something going on against her with JSC.  That court injunction in the Kalpana Rawal saga.  If SCOK had kept those two sleazeballs(Rawal and Tunoi) the outcome in this year's petition would have been very different.  We would not be watching, with smug satisfaction, the bizarre jubilant mourning rituals.  She seems to be a shady operator on multiple levels.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 01:31:10 AM »
This shit is going nowhere. Let them waste their time
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread