Author Topic: Jubilee Sycophants Expect Uhuru Win Restored  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Jubilee Sycophants Expect Uhuru Win Restored
« on: September 20, 2017, 10:16:09 AM »
Watching KTN I am surprised to see people interviewed who believe Maraga will restore Uhuru's "win".
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: Jubilee Sycophants Expect Uhuru Win Restored
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:23:01 AM »
Watching KTN I am surprised to see people interviewed who believe Maraga will restore Uhuru's "win".
Lol!  :D

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 11:29:43 AM »
Lol it is Stockholm syndrome

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 12:45:24 PM »
These are shockingly brainswashed sods.  I saw them too.  Including askorinos and some church pastor guy who proclaimed the name of jesus then proceeded to spew Itumbinomics without missing a heart beat.

I feel very sorry for these lost souls.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 06:19:56 PM »
NASA followers think Raila will be declared president-elect  :D
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 06:51:23 PM »
He will withdraw from the race,throwing us into a constitutional crisis forcing some caretaker government

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 07:10:25 PM »
Raila will do the right thing. He cares deeply for this country. If reasonable changes are made before the next elections, he will of course not participate for the good of this country. If reasonable reforms are made he will participate and if defeated he will give one of the most patriotic conceding statements. What RAO will not do is to be intimidated into accepting an injustice to this nation and to millions of his supporters not only in Kenya but all over Africa and the world.  You call it whatever you want but he will not succumb to fake numbers and  injustice by arrogant people who have a very exaggerated sense of entitlement to the leadership of Kenya.

He will withdraw from the race,throwing us into a constitutional crisis forcing some caretaker government
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 07:12:18 PM »
He could withdraw and in fact my opinion is he should so that we start the whole process afresh. Jubilee has run out of cash and cannot steal more from a government that cannot pay civil servants on time.

BTW why is Njoki Ndung'u shouting? Is she trying to convince herself? Did she write her own judgment?

Thank God hers is a minority decision. Some of her findings would take us back to the Jomo Kenyatta period. I can understand her wish to support Uthamaki but these unfair decisions aimed at Raila are returning to hit back at Uthamaki with biblical vengeance. The 2013 "opinion" by Mutunga etal was aimed at Raila. They wanted to make sure he does not withdraw and allow Kalonzo or a third candidate to take on Uhuru. They locked him in. Now they can't unlock him :D

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 07:17:55 PM »
Raila will do the right thing. He cares deeply for this country. If reasonable changes are made before the next elections, he will of course not participate for the good of this country. If reasonable reforms are made he will participate and if defeated he will give one of the most patriotic conceding statements. What RAO will not do is to be intimidated into accepting an injustice to this nation and to millions of his supporters not only in Kenya but all over Africa and the world.  You call it whatever you want but he will not succumb to fake numbers and  injustice by arrogant people who have a very exaggerated sense of entitlement to the leadership of Kenya.

Ignore the bait :D They only just found out today how Githu screwed them with his deliberately asinine interpretations that he fed to the court in 2013 for political reasons.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 10:13:04 PM »
This constitutional crisis story - after November 1st - will end up in SCOK.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels