Author Topic: Kisiis take the cake when it comes to cheating  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kisiis take the cake when it comes to cheating
« on: September 18, 2017, 12:49:57 PM »
A kisii first skill is to learn how to cheat, lie and defraud. Having lived among abagusii I can say the rural guys are habitual liars. Kcpe, ksce and just ended elections can point you to the nature of fraud these guys are capable of ..if kisiis were majority Kenya would eclipse Nigeria in corruption and fraud

In USA not a year goes by without a kisii going to federal jail for fraud. Even the ones you think know better.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kisiis take the cake when it comes to cheating
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 01:00:02 PM »
Absolutely agree. I use to think kikuyus were really  the fraudsters but I have come to appreciate the depth of those skills amongst abagusii. Turn out kikuyus low class are just mostly low level thugs but not really the fraudsters. In kenya banks fear lending to Gusii - many have been taken to cleaners - they discovered forged everything - from ID, death certificate, birth certificate, shared ID with 10 people, name it. In the tea estates in Kericho - if you talk to management - they can tell you litany of lies/fraud/cheating from almost exclusively gusii workers.I don't know the genesis of this - but it certainly deep rooted. As early as 50s - one gusii - would do exams for entire family - leave alone cheating you see in KCPE/KCSE where they've led since exam started. The green-card fraud where family members marry each other, divorce and come back to
marry yet another family member has now forced US to conduct DNA tests.

They are probably second to the Igbos of Nigeria in the fraud business.

A kisii first skill is to learn how to cheat, lie and defraud. Having lived among abagusii I can say the rural guys are habitual liars. Kcpe, ksce and just ended elections can point you to the nature of fraud these guys are capable of ..if kisiis were majority Kenya would eclipse Nigeria in corruption and fraud

In USA not a year goes by without a kisii going to federal jail for fraud. Even the ones you think know better.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 01:11:03 PM »
It may be concentrated poverty. In my home area a guy would come for a loan lying that his dad died. A year later he would forget and come up with the same lie. I know about banks. Whenever auditors would walk in on a kisii branch manager and other employees would run for the hills. It is astonishing to see a very brilliant man lose his liberty because of less than 100k dollars fraud. Then there is the fight among these guys. It goes full nuclear and it usually over petty shit

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:24:33 PM »
There's a hypothesis I came across.
Kisii is densely populated probably higher than the highest in Central Kenya. Unlike Central where the NBO outlet is dirt cheap stone throw away, Kisii is 'landlocked' with nowhere to run. Solution is to 'innovate' to survive. Breeds a culture of crime which is passed on.

Heard it from a KCB branch operations or some other bank-esque title. He swore loans non performing ratio is highest in Kisii as a result.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 01:26:10 PM »
Mike Tyson used to say that a boxer has a plan until he is hit. Pundit used to claim that he is objective and realistic until the "dog beating"  Team NASA gave Jubilee at the SCOK. Now all of a sudden Kisii's are all born thieves. How do you then explain WSR and his Kalenjin cabal who has stolen from this country since Moi 100 times more  than all Kisii's combined have ever stolen. Could all this vitriol against Kisii's be linked to the dog beating Jubilee suffered at the SCOK LATELY.

Absolutely agree. I use to think kikuyus were really  the fraudsters but I have come to appreciate the depth of those skills amongst abagusii. Turn out kikuyus low class are just mostly low level thugs but not really the fraudsters. In kenya banks fear lending to Gusii - many have been taken to cleaners - they discovered forged everything - from ID, death certificate, birth certificate, shared ID with 10 people, name it. In the tea estates in Kericho - if you talk to management - they can tell you litany of lies/fraud/cheating from almost exclusively gusii workers.I don't know the genesis of this - but it certainly deep rooted. As early as 50s - one gusii - would do exams for entire family - leave alone cheating you see in KCPE/KCSE where they've led since exam started. The green-card fraud where family members marry each other, divorce and come back to

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 01:27:08 PM »
I always thought you were a young man. Kumbe you are Kibaki's agegroup :D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 01:28:51 PM »
I think Vihiga's maragolis also have some highest pop density. This is probably a culture of cheating that has taken roots. It began quite early and perhaps like Kalenjin althetic prowress - the success of the first fraudster has breaded a culture of fraud.
Kisii is densely populated probably higher than the highest in Central Kenya. Unlike Central where the NBO outlet is dirt cheap stone throw away, Kisii is 'landlocked' with nowhere to run. Solution is to 'innovate' to survive. Breeds a culture of crime which is passed on.

Heard it from a KCB branch operations or some other bank-esque title. He swore loans non performing ratio is highest in Kisii as a result.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 01:30:13 PM »
I am not single-issue dude like you. I am also totally free-spirited to discuss anything anyhow anytime. Obviously I have no issues with Gusiis. This thread was started by Njamba and I jumped in.
Mike Tyson used to say that a boxer has a plan until he is hit. Pundit used to claim that he is objective and realistic until the "dog beating"  Team NASA gave Jubilee at the SCOK. Now all of a sudden Kisii's are all born thieves. How do you then explain WSR and his Kalenjin cabal who has stolen from this country since Moi more 100 times more   than all Kisii's combined have ever stolen. Could all this vitriol against Kisii's be linked to the dog beating Jubilee suffered at the SCOK LATELY.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 01:34:55 PM »
You guys are pathetic. Carry on!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 01:40:50 PM »
I think Vihiga's maragolis also have some highest pop density. This is probably a culture of cheating that has taken roots. It began quite early and perhaps like Kalenjin althetic prowress - the success of the first fraudster has breaded a culture of fraud.

I don't have statistics to back me up.
I think high density is not a determinant unless it has persisted for generations
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 01:47:08 PM »
Mike Tyson used to say that a boxer has a plan until he is hit. Pundit used to claim that he is objective and realistic until the "dog beating"  Team NASA gave Jubilee at the SCOK. Now all of a sudden Kisii's are all born thieves. How do you then explain WSR and his Kalenjin cabal who has stolen from this country since Moi 100 times more  than all Kisii's combined have ever stolen. Could all this vitriol against Kisii's be linked to the dog beating Jubilee suffered at the SCOK LATELY.

Maraga has given Pundit and friends an epiphany into the culture of an ethnic group. This same guy will jump down Omollo's throat if he implies this stuff about Kikuyus as a whole but noooo....if its Gusiis, after Sept 1st, this is called freespiritism. How enlightening.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »
They have ZERO morals so they behaved like Trump and KKK.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 02:53:51 PM »
Funny I cannot name a single Mogusii associated with any of Kenya's biggest heists.  Goldenberg, Angloleasing, Eurobond, Maguniagate, land theft....

Maraga has them running mad.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 03:07:02 PM »

Even I'm in shock. Although to be fair I was sold a duff wifey from those parts when I was young.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »
So we can lump criminals into ethnicities... this is bigotry. Stereotyping at best.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 05:24:44 PM »
So we can lump criminals into ethnicities... this is bigotry. Stereotyping at best.
Okoyu, Kisii take Lion's share of these things. They are not the only ones to be fair but they lead.

We're talking of average vice not grand looting. Quite intelligent picking tenderpreneurs as there are largely driven by ruling tribe. It was Okoyu under Kenyatta Kale under Moi, Okoyu under Kibaki,Kibadinga and Kale+Okoyu under Uhuruto

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 05:34:26 PM »
Okoyu, Kisii take Lion's share of these things. They are not the only ones to be fair but they lead.

We're talking of average vice not grand looting. Quite intelligent picking tenderpreneurs as there are largely driven by ruling tribe. It was Okoyu under Kenyatta Kale under Moi, Okoyu under Kibaki,Kibadinga and Kale+Okoyu under Uhuruto
Thats rubbish. I am sure I have known far more Kisiis than you and I have not seen any evidence that Kisiis are worse than any other group in theft or fraud. Feel free to criticize things that need criticizing: FGM is an excellent example. But these things you lot are inventing is pure unalderated bigotry. If you have the evidence, you are free to present it. Interesting that as usual you are right on time to defend the right to be biggoted, no need to break the pattern here I guess.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 05:48:06 PM »

Thats rubbish. I am sure I have known far more Kisiis than you and I have not seen any evidence that Kisiis are worse than any other group in theft or fraud. Feel free to criticize things that need criticizing: FGM is an excellent example. But these things you lot are inventing is pure unalderated bigotry. If you have the evidence, you are free to present it. Interesting that as usual you are right on time to defend the right to be biggoted, no need to break the pattern here I guess.
Thought you said you was keeping off

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 05:57:17 PM »

You thought wrong.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 06:01:05 PM »

You thought wrong.
Carry on