Author Topic: William Ruto in Full Panic Mode  (Read 3768 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
William Ruto in Full Panic Mode
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:54:32 AM »
While Uhuru and his Kikuyus shout "No Nusu-Mkate" and stop there, one man has taken it upon himself to not only chorus it but launch a full fledged propaganda campaign against it.

I said that NASA and Jubilee were engaged in proxy talks and was dismissed. I repeat these talks are on-going.

They just got a boost from the US:

1. The State Department statement
2. The US Embassy has been inviting and consulting various groups on the way forward

It is in this light you should see the noise being made by the URP wing of Jubilee. Much as I can't stand Uhuru and his retinue, I spare most of my anger for small time arsonists who aspire to be War-Mongers.

The LOUDEST voices against talks and detente are coming from the OPPORTUNISTS. I shall post some after this.

US wants Uhuru and Raila to hold talks on repeat poll
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: William Ruto in Full Panic Mode
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:59:05 AM »
Americans screwed us over in 2008. Raila should not let up on the reforms push. Iyo tu. No more messed up elections without consequences. Let them jeer as usual but we know Raila always wins in the end and we get more reforms. Another nusu mkate arrangement with daily madharau to RAO is not something I'm interested in seeing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »
You're angling for NUSU mkate with full-knowledge that you stand no chance in repeat and more repeat elections. And so why would WSR after working his butt to win Jubilee all that support invite you to the dinner table? In short you've no leverage. Uhuru I doubt is in the mood for NUSU-Mkate. What will Raila bring on the table? Where is the leverage?

What is there to talk about? What will NUSU-Mkate ? Did Kibaki appease Raila with NUSU-Mkate - he didn't - Raila kept going on and on for 5yrs.

There are people you can invite at dinner table if you feel magnanimous but not Odinga. Whether inside or outside he still pissing at the tent. So best keep him outside so he can keep himself busy without interfering with gok AGENDA.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 12:03:39 PM »
Tuju is among those who like Ruto are SCARED of detente

You're afraid of losing again, Tuju tells Raila Odinga
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 12:04:24 PM »
What more consequence of messed election do you want - apart annulling them and going re-run? What is there to reform - the new commissioner are not even a year in the office - they started work Feb this year? You got what you wanted -  but you don't have the numbers to win it. And that is the elephant in the ouses.
Americans screwed us over in 2008. Raila should not let up on the reforms push. Iyo tu. No more messed up elections without consequences. Let them jeer as usual but we know Raila always wins in the end and we get more reforms. Another nusu mkate arrangement with daily madharau to RAO is not something I'm interested in seeing.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 12:07:01 PM »
What more consequence of messed election do you want - apart annulling them and going re-run? What is there to reform? You got what you wanted -  but you don't have the numbers to win it. And that is the elephant in the ouses.
:) And I bet you're serious too with these questions.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 12:10:45 PM »
I am dead serious. We have gone full circle with these reforms. You see in 2002 - NARC won without even 1/4 of these reforms. Elections is won out there and Raila clearly has no numbers out there. Raila has been unable to win - with all reforms. Admittedly in 2007 Kibaki rigged Raila out and gave him NUSU-Mkate. Martha Karua unilaterally appointed commissioners including kibaki private lawyer and the mess of that election we all know. But 2013, 2017 and now we are going for another re-run - pray tell me what reforms are needed?

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 12:15:30 PM »
I am dead serious. We have gone full circle with these reforms. You see in 2002 - NARC won without even 1/4 of these reforms. Elections is won out there and Raila clearly has no numbers out there. Raila has been unable to win - with all reforms. Admittedly in 2007 Kibaki rigged Raila out and gave him NUSU-Mkate. Martha Karua unilaterally appointed commissioners including kibaki private lawyer and the mess of that election we all know. But 2013, 2017 and now we are going for another re-run - pray tell me what reforms are needed?
I will not bother Pundit. I'm sure you know and have read them all, including the ones by your new friends, the EU. Consequences means individuals pay with their liberty for screwing us over 100 billion worth of money we dont have and in the process risking our stability.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 12:17:52 PM »

I was going to say the same then I recalled Marco Polo in the Chinese Emperor's Court saying his quest was to find the CENTRE of THE WORLD and upon being asked by the Emperor if he could recognize it if he found it, he answered yes, to uncontrolled giggles in the court. The External Affairs minister almost chocked on his own tongue!

Kadame the most interesting thing about Marco Polo is that he returned from China to write his account and repeated this exchange WITHOUT fully appreciating orn comprehending why the Court burst in laughter.

Let me continue exploring the Talks Angle.

Simply put and for the record NASA is more opposed to Nusu-Mkate than Ruto and his proteges. NASA wants a level playing ground. That means removing all the in built advantages for Jubilee and disadvantages aimed at NASA. NASA is NOT demanding advantages. It is seeking fairness. Jubilee wants to KEEP its advantages.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 12:19:50 PM »
Kadame

Can you dig out the IPPG pact and find out what effect it had on the 2002 elections. Find out how the destruction of the IPPG pact and its provisions led to 2007. Find out how the key IPPG provisions have been opposed by who and why.

The problem we have is of propagandists trying to re-write our recent history with LIES

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 12:21:53 PM »
Those are not reforms. Those are administrative challenges that don't require any legislation at all. Saying use A4 paper instead of A3 or print the names - clearly those are not reforms. They are small tweaks that IEBC can and ought to do without anybody promoting. The rest are trust issues...saying don't give print job to this supplier or fire this xyz staff....what reforms are those?
I'm sure you know and have read them all, including the ones by your new friends, the EU. Consequences means individuals pay with their liberty for screwing us over 100 billion worth of money we dont have and in the process risking our stability.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 12:30:24 PM »
Kibe Mungai writes his Opinion:

Moi Family Rag

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 12:37:05 PM »
This is a joke? You can ask and you will be educated. Make no assumptions based on limited knowledge. The world moved from the level of generalities and trust to legal accountability and technical provisions to prevent and end illegalities.

It is a pity this is coming from a self styled "ICT Expert"
Those are not reforms. Those are administrative challenges that don't require any legislation at all. Saying use A4 paper instead of A3 or print the names - clearly those are not reforms. They are small tweaks that IEBC can and ought to do without anybody prompting.

The rest are trust issues...saying don't give print job to this supplier or fire this xyz staff....what reforms are those?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 12:40:11 PM »
There is no cure for your trust issues with IEBC. Chebukati and team are 8 months in the job and you don't trust they can independently ran the commission, hire & fire staff, engage suppliers and contractors - without your promoting & directions. What purpose of having IEBC as independent commission with commissioners enjoying security of tenure?. What reforms are those - or you want to IEBC to be disbanded and NASA appointed to conduct elections?

My view - we don't need any electoral reforms - IEBC just need to get it's act together by looking at their internal processes, improve on them, find gaps & fill those gaps - otherwise we are already conducting free, fair, credible and verifiable elections - just that some losers cannot face the reality of democracy.

This is a joke? You can ask and you will be educated. Make no assumptions based on limited knowledge. The world moved from the level of generalities and trust to legal accountability and technical provisions to prevent and end illegalities.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 12:49:34 PM »
Nasa should not be talking to these electoral thieves. 

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 12:51:02 PM »
Agree with Kibe on most of his opinion. Like I said before, that 2013 SCOK was either filled with daftest bunch ever or it was TOLD to say that by Githu since he is the one who pretended to be confused about why the constitition uses the same term for run-off and invalidation and needed "clarification". It is Githu who crafted this non-existent link between the two sections and then fed it to the court.

Their understanding of fresh elections in the event of invalidation makes ZERO sense. There is only one question really: Is it merely a repeat of the last elections, meaning we go back to how things were on 7/8 or all the way to nominations? This is what they should have answered. Kibe makes a good argument for nominations one.

Instead these brilliant six started pulling rabbits from magic hats in the form of "concessions" and "party with the second most votes"...Where they got this, from the Holy Spirit or wherever, only they can tell us. I think they got it from Githu Muigai.

Like Kibe says it BOGGLES the mind how something like this could have come from the highest court of the land. We need to fry Ahmednassir and his dumb ivory tower arrogance that gave us such a bunch not for the High Court or even Court of Appeal but freakin Supreme Court of Kenya. SMH.
Kibe Mungai writes his Opinion:

Moi Family Rag

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 12:52:48 PM »
Nasa should not be talking to these electoral thieves.
100%!!!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 12:58:59 PM »
Like I said I would be willing to educate you for free.

Let me take you back to 1796. Elections in a Rotten Borough. The Aristocrat Land Owner typically decided who "won" and apportioned the number of votes cast. In comes paper and pen to cure the problem of trust

In Kenya you go to 1969 elections. Every candidate had his own ballot box. many ended up in the rivers. Cure: common ballot boxes

The philippines had the the problem of individuals coming in to vote for mayor or whoever the mafia wanted while ignoring the other candidates. To maximize their chances, some candidates would bribe election officials to use the "unused" ballots to stuff the boxes in their favor. Serious corruption. Cure: Single BALLOT PAPER for ALL 12 elections:

The game Ruto and Jubilee is playing is having taken control of the IEBC, they are loudest in proclaiming its independence. Yet when the Supreme Court displayed REAL independence, they were the first to point out that "there is a problem at the SCOK": Meaning we thought we control it too. They made a promise to FIX it after hopefully rigging themselves back to power.

Sorry Pundit. You can't sell that used condom to NASA.

There is no cure for your trust issues with IEBC. Chebukati and team are 8 months in the job and you don't trust they can independently ran the commission, hire & fire staff, engage suppliers and contractors - with your promoting & directions. What purpose of having IEBC as independent commission with commissioners enjoying security of tenure?. What reforms are those - or you want to IEBC to be disbanded and NASA appointed to conduct elections?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 01:03:05 PM »
It is Njoki who "wrote" it for the others. However in reality, the judgment was written by Githu Muigai with help from Ahmednassir and Ngatia. They then handed it to Njoki to read through and pass it on to the others.

Some signed without ever reading it.

BTW that is what usually happens at these courts. One Judge writes the whole thing and the others sign.

That is why in the 90s, defence advocates were penning judgments and then handing over to magistrates and judges to sign.
Agree with Kibe on most of his opinion. Like I said before, that 2013 SCOK was either filled with daftest bunch ever or it was TOLD to say that by Githu since he is the one who pretended to be confused about why the constitition uses the same term for run-off and invalidation and needed "clarification". It is Githu who crafted this non-existent link between the two sections and then fed it to the court