Author Topic: I'm tired of jubilee rubbish  (Read 2659 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
I'm tired of jubilee rubbish
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:01:23 AM »
Screaming we won! We have the numbers, the will of the people and the ominous we will not allow or worse still we will not entertain blah blah blah.

These f*ckers must be mad.  Kenyans know that the elections were stolen, by whom and for whom.   There was massive fraud against Kenyan people.  It's not in your gift to dictate to Kenyans.

You won shit!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: I'm tired of jubilee rubbish
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 05:59:19 AM »
No evidence so far that Jubilee stole or their 54% was cooked. I know it feels good reassuring you that 54% was artificial especially when headed back to the ring.

Between your beliefs and reality, SCOK full judgement will tell us if such thing happened.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 06:44:30 AM »
It's like opening a joint bank account with a thief. No good can come out it.

Screaming we won! We have the numbers, the will of the people and the ominous we will not allow or worse still we will not entertain blah blah blah.

These f*ckers must be mad.  Kenyans know that the elections were stolen, by whom and for whom.   There was massive fraud against Kenyan people.  It's not in your gift to dictate to Kenyans.

You won shit!
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 10:54:33 AM »
No evidence so far that Jubilee stole or their 54% was cooked. I know it feels good reassuring you that 54% was artificial especially when headed back to the ring.

Between your beliefs and reality, SCOK full judgment will tell us if such thing happened.

Yeah, there's no evidence, only that the good Judge felt it wise to annul the election without evidence.......  Only cowards and rig deniers hide behind the "full judgement" malarkey.   

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 11:53:44 AM »

Between your beliefs and reality, SCOK full judgment will tell us if such thing happened.

Yeah, there's no evidence, only that the good Judge felt it wise to annul the election without evidence.......  Only cowards and rig deniers hide behind the "full judgement" malarkey.   

An election can be invalidated without rigging sir
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 12:26:05 PM »

True, in far away lands, not Kenya

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »

The petition dwelt so little on rigging. That tells you something

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 12:43:25 PM »

There was rigging.  Tons of it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 12:43:54 PM »
The court found illegalities which means intentional illegal acts.  That's another name for rigging.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 12:56:23 PM »

With tons of zero evidence

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 12:58:43 PM »
The court found illegalities which means intentional illegal acts.  That's another name for rigging.

Nope, rigging means fraudulent conduct that is advantageous  a particular person. But you're free to imagine your most convenient definition of rigging

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 05:40:37 PM »
Frankly I do not see what the argument here is.

Electoral fraud, election manipulation, or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both. What constitutes electoral fraud varies from country to country.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 05:45:44 PM »
I agree. Its a waste of time.

Frankly I do not see what the argument here is.

Electoral fraud, election manipulation, or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both. What constitutes electoral fraud varies from country to country.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2017, 05:52:46 PM »

Nope, rigging means fraudulent conduct that is advantageous  a particular person. But you're free to imagine your most convenient definition of rigging

The advantage is lost when a court nullifies the outcome.  Siku za mwizi...?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2017, 05:54:04 PM »

With tons of zero evidence

Share it with Paul Muite, Ngatia and the shifta(I forget his name).

Harriet Tubman