Author Topic: Duale Living high on Hog via NYS Funds  (Read 1712 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Duale Living high on Hog via NYS Funds
« on: September 11, 2017, 10:06:31 PM »
Duale ploughed his NYS loot here.....and you still expect free and fair elections? maajabu

906889564702343169[/tweet]][/url]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Duale Living high on Hog via NYS Funds
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 10:11:33 PM »
Duale has been rich before he even became MP. I slept in his hotel - Nomad Palace in Garissa in 2005. He became MP in 2007 and built Nomad in Easleigh. Obviously it helps he is married to Gen Mohammed daughter.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:30:40 PM »
RV Pundit, is there any form of corruption you are against.  You are constantly apologizing and justifying corruption.  I think you really really believe that corruption grows the economy.

Duale has been rich before he even became MP. I slept in his hotel - Nomad Palace in Garissa in 2005. He became MP in 2007 and built Nomad in Easleigh. Obviously it helps he is married to Gen Mohammed daughter.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 11:03:34 PM »
someone posed a question...uhuru was rich before he became a president but why was he not building a billion worth house before he became president?
then Baghdad bob told us uhuru pocketed more than 30Billion from SGR alone...one deal....and Kenyans still expecting free and fair elections?????

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 11:09:59 PM »
There is no country that has developed when its coffers is being looted with wanton abandon while its leaders  exhibit the fiscal irresponsibility of a drunken sailor.  Only in RV Pundit's world.

someone posed a question...uhuru was rich before he became a president but why was he not building a billion worth house before he became president?
then Baghdad bob told us uhuru pocketed more than 30Billion from SGR alone...one deal....and Kenyans still expecting free and fair elections?????
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 08:51:21 AM »
I'm reliably told that Duale and Ruto own a skyscraper in Dubai.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 09:01:05 AM »
Yep...but since Duale was rich before he became an me who are we to ask...The question remains do rich people steal?
I'm reliably told that Duale and Ruto own a skyscraper in Dubai.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 09:25:57 AM »
Do you think their aim is to "develop" the country? That you can forget. That word development or maendeleo has been missused to loot state coffers since Jomo Kenyatta's days till today.

There is no country that has developed when its coffers is being looted with wanton abandon while its leaders  exhibit the fiscal irresponsibility of a drunken sailor.  Only in RV Pundit's world.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 10:13:08 AM »
Duale made his money thro' cattle trading long before he became an MP. Of course I cannot rule out stealing from GOK since that - but without any evidence - it just remain hot-hair.

He is Daule claiming he funded Raila to tune of 18m excluding the expense Raila & company incurred in his Nomad Palace hotel - before he became MP.

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/duale-says-he-was-part-of-team-that-funded-raila-campaign/3126390-3808278-format-xhtml-dtfby3z/index.html

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 03:22:59 PM »
Duale made his money thro' cattle trading long before he became an MP. Of course I cannot rule out stealing from GOK since that - but without any evidence - it just remain hot-hair.

He is Daule claiming he funded Raila to tune of 18m excluding the expense Raila & company incurred in his Nomad Palace hotel - before he became MP.

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/duale-says-he-was-part-of-team-that-funded-raila-campaign/3126390-3808278-format-xhtml-dtfby3z/index.html

I agree with you because there are millions of rich Somalis trading cattle and are very rich. They've built the Northeast into a modern society with superhighways. Actually, i noticed the same thing in Maasai. They trade cattle and they've built huge mansions all over in Narok et al.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 04:01:55 PM »
I am not sure if you're not being sarcastic - but the trade in cattle & livestock is probably worth more than 1billion annually in kenya - this sector is one of those that our economist are unable to measure - because outside the dairy sector - the rest is informal - you cannot get stats of how many cattle or sheep get slaughtered daily in kenya - and we know they are a lot.
I agree with you because there are millions of rich Somalis trading cattle and are very rich. They've built the Northeast into a modern society with superhighways. Actually, i noticed the same thing in Maasai. They trade cattle and they've built huge mansions all over in Narok et al.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 04:36:03 PM »
I am not sure if you're not being sarcastic - but the trade in cattle & livestock is probably worth more than 1billion annually in kenya - this sector is one of those that our economist are unable to measure - because outside the dairy sector - the rest is informal - you cannot get stats of how many cattle or sheep get slaughtered daily in kenya - and we know they are a lot.
Duale is one of the Somalis who are involved in fattening of cattle in taita and tana river counties. They slaughter and export from a slaughter house in Mariakani. The industry is bigger than 1b annual. The leather industry is bigger than 1b.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 04:51:00 PM »
I meant 1B USD. I think I have seen studies that estimate it at 170B kshs..or about 2B. I wonder how the gok can formalize this kind of trade.
Duale is one of the Somalis who are involved in fattening of cattle in taita and tana river counties. They slaughter and export from a slaughter house in Mariakani. The industry is bigger than 1b annual. The leather industry is bigger than 1b.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 05:01:43 PM »
I meant 1B USD. I think I have seen studies that estimate it at 170B kshs..or about 2B. I wonder how the gok can formalize this kind of trade.

I think such laws https://www.google.com/amp/www.nation.co.ke/business/Kenyans-livestock-security-against-bank-loans---/996-3922116-view-asAMP-7g9eh5z/index.html will help. Also proper livestock auction documentations and slaughter houses records.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 06:52:50 PM »
Good news...now let us open their tax books and see how much tax these camels have been remitting to KRA