Author Topic: Uhuru Kenyatta, Third Respodent  (Read 2664 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Uhuru Kenyatta, Third Respodent
« on: September 06, 2017, 01:39:31 AM »
Baghdad bob was right, raw is war
905007159573975040[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta, Third Respodent
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 03:01:50 AM »
Patel
please leave this kind of stuff to choo.com. We are a better lot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 03:22:43 AM »
If that reflects what, as has been claimed, the President of Kenya did, then I see no problem with it.  Maybe the OP's point is that little kids are emulating His Excellency?  Little kids will do that sort of thing. Kalongolongo. 

That said, the OP should be challenged on the "Respodent" in the title of the thread.    It seems to hint at the very-inappropriate notion that His Excellency is a rodent.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 03:30:45 AM »
Nobody died and made you a king here. There is enough real estate for you to post high minded thread and there are tonnes of thread for you to read. Watch your tone.
Uhuru is not the first neither will he be the last to scratch his ass in public but this should be used as a teachable moment for people to wash their hands when they visit the bathroom or scratch their ass especially now when we are faced with cholera epidemic....presidential cholera will kill you too.
Patel
please leave this kind of stuff to choo.com. We are a better lot.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 03:34:46 AM »
Precisely,  thanks for painting the big picture.
If that reflects what, as has been claimed, the President of Kenya did, then I see no problem with it.  Maybe the OP's point is that little kids are emulating His Excellency?  Little kids will do that sort of thing. Kalongolongo. 

That said, the OP should be challenged on the "Respodent" in the title of the thread.    It seems to hint at the very-inappropriate notion that His Excellency is a rodent.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 05:43:18 AM »
Uhuru is not the first neither will he be the last to scratch his ass in public but this should be used as a teachable moment for people to wash their hands when they visit the bathroom or scratch their ass especially now when we are faced with cholera epidemic....presidential cholera will kill you too.

Cholera is and has for long been a serious health issue in Kenya.   Killing children and causing much suffering in others.     Yet it is easily preventable.    So your comment is right on the mark.  Good examples would be helpful.

Beyond that, the general image we have here is hardly the most positive: drunk, hurling threats and insults all over the place, and scratching his anus.   In public.    And that's the president of the country. 
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 01:02:42 PM »
That imagery at Burma market left me scarred.  Be careful whose hands you shake.  Keep a hand sanitizer close by.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 07:34:20 PM »
Third respondent has gone missing, most likely in rehab.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 08:42:26 PM »
Last seen addressing a mammoth crowd in Bungoma - supposedly NASA stronghold - where in addition to 4 mps - Bumula independent Mp joined Jubilee. Muko na shida kubwa.
Third respondent has gone missing, most likely in rehab.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 09:31:47 PM »
well here is Justice Mwilu take......... :D :D :D

905852712109166592[/tweet]][/url]

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 10:12:34 PM »
I absolutely love the look on her face. Was this picture taken the day some ICC witnesses disppeared?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 10:38:04 PM »
The wheels are coming off the wagons, mr drunk president has literally fallen off the wagon, and like those very clever wahengas said, "siku za nyani kufa miti yote huteleza"

This is comedy.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 12:44:25 AM »
I absolutely love the look on her face. Was this picture taken the day some ICC witnesses disppeared?

And we still don't know what happens to those ballots.  Do we?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 06:32:45 AM »

I suppose this is sarcasm, but we literally don't know where they go. The IEBC lawyer said they are 'voided' and this saved the day. My interpretation is that they are not counted or even recorded in the forms - a big loophole. I could be wrong.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 08:39:10 AM »

I suppose this is sarcasm, but we literally don't know where they go. The IEBC lawyer said they are 'voided' and this saved the day. My interpretation is that they are not counted or even recorded in the forms - a big loophole. I could be wrong.

Or the more plausible reason being, nobody walked into the plug station and did what they claim to have done.  These are the stuffed ballots.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 11:37:13 AM »

No.  It's not sarcastic.  I also mean we literally don't know.  Yes, it's a big hole.  They are the key to reconciling with the extra Presidential votes.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »

No.  It's not sarcastic.  I also mean we literally don't know.  Yes, it's a big hole.  They are the key to reconciling with the extra Presidential votes.

Yes there should simply be a count of the 'voided' ballots - along the rejected, invalid, contested, etc. I would expect sensible parties to raise such a demand even if it does not matter for the re-run.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 04:47:15 AM »