Author Topic: Githu, Ahmednasir and Ngatia Write Fake Judgement  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Githu, Ahmednasir and Ngatia Write Fake Judgement
« on: August 31, 2017, 02:39:35 PM »
Word on the street is that a judgement has already been prepared dismissing the petition. The AG and two of Uhuru's lawyers have written it and will at the last minute substitute it with the one where Njoki Ndung'u, Ojwang and Ibrahim dissent in a minority decision against Maraga, Mwilu, Lenaola and Wanjala majority.

NASA is well prepared for that. I think a copy of the draft has been made available. Watch this space. Uhuru will face one last international humiliation.

PS

I am not addressing you pundit. so save me the Omollosque crap you said about hacking and now are reduced to Muite like denials. I usually have my facts in order. I will not respond to anything.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Githu, Ahmednasir and Ngatia Write Fake Judgement
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:42:54 PM »
Now why does this not surprise me one bit?  These thieving bastards will stop at nothing in defeating the will of the people.  We are dealing with hardened criminals. 

Divorce now!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 02:50:57 PM »
You're preparing ground for rejection of SCOK decision.

Personally my preference list of SCOK judges...
1) Lenaola  - Next CJ without doubt - brilliant, stickler to law and his integrity is unquestionable and very young too..
2) Wanjala  - I think he is brilliant although too progressive/liberal
3) Ojwang  - I think he is brilliant although conservative/old school.
4) Magara  - I think he is genuine & sober.
5) Ibrahim - I doubt his integrity but he is no so bad.
6) Mwilu  - I don't know her - I hope she is not a affirmative action
7) Njoki  - Njoki having been a politician & died hard feminist has no business in SCOK.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 03:49:27 PM »
Heard they sent more GSU badasses to Kisumu
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 03:55:35 PM »
Kenya is a rigged country, economically and politically.  The only surprise is once in a while when the common man wins which is far apart between.  They are wasting time and money ferrying police and body bags to KSM, people are already resigned to the inevitable. Most folks there expect the judges to dismiss the case not on merits but because the courts are rigged and the forces in control way too determined not to lose.  The best thing that came out of this hearings is that Orengo, Otiende, and Nowrojee managed to show NASA supporters how their votes were stolen.  This will help set the stage for their next move. I feel for those who have no choice but to endure such a politically, economically, tribally and corrupt alienating system of governance.

You're preparing ground for rejection of SCOK decision.

Personally my preference list of SCOK judges...
1) Lenaola  - Next CJ without doubt - brilliant, stickler to law and his integrity is unquestionable and very young too..
2) Wanjala  - I think he is brilliant although too progressive/liberal
3) Ojwang  - I think he is brilliant although conservative/old school.
4) Magara  - I think he is genuine & sober.
5) Ibrahim - I doubt his integrity but he is no so bad.
6) Mwilu  - I don't know her - I hope she is not a affirmative action
7) Njoki  - Njoki having been a politician & died hard feminist has no business in SCOK.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 04:36:23 PM »
Kenya is a rigged country, economically and politically.  The only surprise is once in a while when the common man wins which is far apart between.  They are wasting time and money ferrying police and body bags to KSM, people are already resigned to the inevitable. Most folks there expect the judges to dismiss the case not on merits but because the courts are rigged and the forces in control way too determined not to lose.  The best thing that came out of this hearings is that Orengo, Otiende, and Nowrojee managed to show NASA supporters how their votes were stolen.  This will help set the stage for their next move. I feel for those who have no choice but to endure such a politically, economically, tribally and corrupt alienating system of governance.
Have some faith and stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. Mara wait for the judge,net,Mara judges have been bribed
Attention:
NASA invites you to a candle lit prayer vigil in support of justice at the Supreme Court today (Thursday) at 4pm. Prayers will be offered to seek strength & guidance for the Justices!
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 04:41:49 PM »
Not to suggest judgment one way or another.  But you don't have to have faced the business end of a gun to know that principles are dispensable things under the right circumstances.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 04:49:04 PM »
I never had faith in the court system. Its rigged to favor the two powerful tribes who have been in power since independence and have amassed humongous wealth and power through corruption and tribalism.  All I wanted was NASA to go to court and present their case. They did that admiringly to create a historical record that may became useful later but not now.  However, I never expected them to win unless they could prove their case "beyond reasonable doubt" which is not the standard in a civil case such as this. I am therefore not holding my breath but just await to go through the usual motions.  The standard NASA is  being held to is impossible to overcome especially when the evidence is in the sole custody and control of the perpetrator who is not expected to reveal incriminating evidence.

Have some faith and stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. Mara wait for the judge,net,Mara judges have been bribed
Attention:
NASA invites you to a candle lit prayer vigil in support of justice at the Supreme Court today (Thursday) at 4pm. Prayers will be offered to seek strength & guidance for the Justices!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 04:57:23 PM »
I never had faith in the court system. Its rigged to favor the two powerful tribes who have been in power since independence and have amassed humongous wealth and power through corruption and tribalism.  All I wanted was NASA to go to court and present their case. They did that admiringly to create a historical record that may became useful later but not now.  However, I never expected them to win unless they could prove their case "beyond reasonable doubt" which is not the standard in a civil case such as this. I am therefore not holding my breath but just await to go through the usual motions.  The standard NASA is  being held to is impossible to overcome especially when the evidence is in the sole custody and control of the perpetrator who is not expected to reveal incriminating evidence.

Attention:

If you can show me any one of your post where you wished NASWA went to court before they went I'd believe you...you're just trying to make lemonade out of lemon,showering after falling into a river. Dale Carnegie-esque thinking

Whats more, your posts on Omorlo's thread on the petition suggest otherwise. After NASWA were ordered by the powers that be to go to court,you was hopeful. Not that it matters anyway,but a modicum if honesty would go a long way

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 05:46:06 PM »
Historically I think we are back to 1988 after Queue voting.

During that election Moi symbolically got rid of the bothersome opposition which he called dissidents sympathizers. The real dissidents were rotting in jail. It was a blood bath where winners were declared losers and losers winners.

The GSU were poured across the country and beat the hell out of anybody who questioned "Returning Officers" ( District Commissioners). Kibaki escaped being rigged out at the last second when he called Moi directly from his car (they had started a funny mobile network reserved for the big cats- huge things the size of Francis Polisi Lotodo's 1 million dollar South African made coffin).

The Returning Officer - I repeat DC - came to listen to the President (there goes a free election) and saluted the air then went to read the new results of the mlolongo. Everybody had lined up behind Kibaki in all the centres. He got the largest number of votes outside Embakasi. But that did not look "good". So the DC reduced the number upped those of the non visible "opponent" and speaking to VOK, the DC - Keholo Muhalule - congratulated Kibaki for scraping through with a whisker. It was a tough fight he said. He denied - Nakanusha - categorically - (which VOK translated as katakata) - that the government rigged in Kibaki. He kanushad those madais :D I was a young ambitious man learning multiple languages. I thought perhaps I had missed the english version.

The so called sympathisers now went to real work. On a sponsored foreign trip (my first having won something in school) we received a leading dissident. Someone in the group leaked the information and I had my first instance of being interviewed by the Special Branch. They trusted my opinion. Needless to say a dozen parents had camped at our home coaching me on what to say.

I recall saying something like the man came on us unexpectedly and everybody ran away once they knew who he was. I went through the story again the last time for a tape which I guess serenaded his excellency to sleep one evening. I must have said something like President Daniel Arap Moi personally paid for our trip. How can we betray him. I record that as one of my earliest auto-dissembling moments.

By 1990 I think Moi was searching the width and breadth of the country for an enemy but found none. He continued to cannibalize his own people. I heard when chicken can't get food from outside the cage, they turn on the asses of each other finally cornering one and eating out the insides. The poor thing is usually condemned. Whether rescued, or left to be finished off by the other hens, it will still die. Ouko went. It was more like I mentioned with chicken: The owner picks out one to slaughter. Read Machiavelli. Some lecturer used to explain this very well. Was it Mukaru Ng'ang'a? He went in to exile.

By 1991, the coca cola bottle had been shaken a minute too long. The soda started escaping.

Like all dictatorships, they respond with maximum force. The closest one gets to a nuclear bomb being used against a sick scorpion! Moi brought out his shining armor. And it was indeed shining. He had gone shopping and bought proper riot gear. You see the killings like those in Kisumu cannot be sustained by any government - even Uthamaki. Trust me - I know. Those greedy friends from the West who Moji discovered a long time ago receive BRIBES - they hate photos of a him and dictator who is killing people. They hate them because their media and opponents love them. Bokassa's photo with Valery Giscard d'estaing won Mitterrand a 14 year stint at Champs Elysee!

Just like Giscard, they like to arrange for the problem to go away. Most of the time they are too late.

Moi soon found out that. Even Bush would not meet him. Thatcher had left office and Major still wanted more time at Number 10. The world had become weary of Moi. The IMF cut him lose and sent a To-Do List.

By December 1991 He had thrown in the towel and allowed not just the dissident sympathizers but the dissidents freedom to associate.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 06:32:48 PM »
I care very little about what you believe or NOT.

Attention:

If you can show me any one of your post where you wished NASWA went to court before they went I'd believe you...you're just trying to make lemonade out of lemon,showering after falling into a river. Dale Carnegie-esque thinking

Whats more, your posts on Omorlo's thread on the petition suggest otherwise. After NASWA were ordered by the powers that be to go to court,you was hopeful. Not that it matters anyway,but a modicum if honesty would go a long way

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 10:24:23 PM »
I care very little about what you believe or NOT.

Attention:

You shouldn't care at all, but you clung to some fickle hope until now. Pole.

Keep composing your own consoling inshas....I hear it's therapeutic

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 10:29:34 PM »

Attention:
Kichwa I'm with you on this one. We werevearly supporters of gong to court at a time Raila had said no and was facing a barrage of decibels to concede. It is good he didn't and changed his mind on the SCOK. I have faith the judges will rule well by nullifying this election and calling for another apart from sending some people to see Tobiko. We cannot have such glaring things happen year in year out and judges clap for impunity. I have met people who say they will never vote again in Zamunda. That's a serious hing if you ask me. 2022 Ruto will go campaignng even in bored Nyanza and will come out tops with 60% even in Nyamira where ordinary folks say those elected are computer generated. This election should be nullified in good faith.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 11:36:41 PM »

Kichwa said repeatedly that NASA should go to court. His exact point at the time before they announced the decision to go to court was that NASA should take advantage of the unique spotlight provided by such a case, with the wide media coverage, to talk to its own base and present a case (to its people, not the courts). He said it repeatedly whereas I maintained right from election night that going to court was pointless.

Just relaying things from memory but I'm 100% sure you could find that sentiment (Kichwa's) in more than one post from the time between the results and NASA's announcement that there would be a petition.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 11:42:36 PM »

Kichwa said repeatedly that NASA should go to court. His exact point at the time before they announced the decision to go to court was that NASA should take advantage of the unique spotlight provided by such a case, with the wide media coverage, to talk to its own base and present a case (to its people, not the courts). He said it repeatedly whereas I maintained right from election night that going to court was pointless.

Just relaying things from memory but I'm 100% sure you could find that sentiment (Kichwa's) in more than one post from the time between the results and NASA's announcement that there would be a petition.
I tried and couldn't find any. Maybe I'm lousy in searching

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2017, 04:32:14 AM »

I tried and couldn't find any. Maybe I'm lousy in searching

Yes.  You suck at searching.  http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=5175.msg38978#msg38978
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 10:57:44 AM »
Can the justices declare the loser the winner - and vice versa - if satisfied that was the proper outcome of elections? Instead of a rerun.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels