Author Topic: All forms 34B now available  (Read 2441 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
All forms 34B now available
« on: August 17, 2017, 02:23:58 PM »
https://forms.iebc.or.ke/form34b

https://forms.iebc.or.ke/ - form 34As.

IEBC has really tried.
This first time every tom dick and harry can see all the form 34s in addition to key-in data.
I would also ask IEBC to release their server logs.
Also NASA will be allowed to re-open the ballots under supervision of SCOK for select polling station.

Let put to shame NASA.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: All forms 34B now available
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 02:42:57 PM »
Are these the real ones or the ones cooked over the last 5 days?

Sorry, the forms from Endebess Estate Primary School01 have not been posted. Please check again later.

:o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 02:47:49 PM »
Cooked. Very well done. Grilled. Pan fried.Smoked. Name it - Chebukati & Chiloba has done this country proud.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 02:48:01 PM »
More propaganda.

The problem was never whether eventually the IEBC would release the Form 34Bs. The question arose when they wrote to NASA to state that they were NOT AVAILABLE (see letter signed by Chiloba). It raised the question:

How did they arrive at the winner which act requires ALL the forms 34Bs be tallied to produce Form 34C?

I am sure you have some mumbo jumbo explanation that suits you. I am basing my position on the law and the verdicts of the courts.

It obviously does not bother you that they now claim to have the Form 34Bs while the form 34As are still MISSING!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 02:49:43 PM »
Chebukati's IEBC have define timelines & process to give out stuff - by now they ought not to have released any forms - until someone dispute it by filling a court case. They have gone a step further than the law requires them. NASA has been shifting goal post and still IEBC scores! Next kichapo is on the court where Supreme Court judges will have easy time dismissing NASA petition. I hope this time they do it one one page rulling - coz NASA petition is sure to be underwhelming. Volominous crap like SQL Server Logs when IEBC logs ran on Oracle requires a single line.
More propaganda.

The problem was never whether eventually the IEBC would release the Form 34Bs. The question arose when they wrote to NASA to state that they were NOT AVAILABLE (see letter signed by Chiloba). It raised the question:

How did they arrive at the winner which act requires ALL the forms 34Bs be tallied to produce Form 34C?

I am sure you have some mumbo jumbo explanation that suits you. I am basing my position on the law and the verdicts of the courts.

It obviously does not bother you that they now claim to have the Form 34Bs while the form 34As are still MISSING!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 02:56:37 PM »
They were in such a hurry, the tell-tale forgery signs are everywhere.

They first sliced off the top most portion and retained the signature page intact.

Then they produced new details in the handwriting and ink or pen type of the PO/ RO. They then re-attached the top piece and photocopied.

They in some cases added a rubber stamp. While the guidelines to the required the stamp over the signature, these stamps are not.

Notice that the stamp is clearer than the rest of the writing, showing that it was not part of the original. They forgot to rubber stamp before photocopying. Perhaps they discovered that they need to rubber stamp it after the forgery was complete.

Too bad for them. NASA has nearly all the original Form 34Bs. Some directly from ROs and others from their contacts in Uthamakistan Empire.

Sorry, the forms from Endebess Estate Primary School01 have not been posted. Please check again later.

:o
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 03:41:35 PM »
Pundit

Boasting about how the court will rule in favor of Jubilee is a waste of time. You could at least try to conceal it so you can in future claim that it was delivered without coercion. Like you tried to hoodwink us with the MOAS of 54% vs 44%.

Anyway, let me indulge you. I like it when you drop generalities and try specifics. So let's go:

1.Chebukati's IEBC have define timelines & process to give out stuff: Please share those timelines. Do they include these:
  • Publication of the Voter Register in its entirety
  • Inspection of the Voter Register
  • Provision of the Voter Register to Political parties and other paying stakeholders
  • Publication of the Form 34As and 34s at a Public portal

2. by now they ought not to have released any forms - until someone dispute it by filling a court case.
How do you reconcile the above statement with the section 39. I have attached it below so may be you can have some understanding of why an increasing number of people find you a propagandist of failing intelligence.

Chebukati and Chiloba are doing nobody any favors. They are under legal obligation to fulfil a requirement by law:
The Elections Act, 2011.
39 : Determination and declaration of results(c)publish the polling result forms on an online public portal maintained by the Commission.
(1D)The chairperson of the Commission shall declare the results of the election of the President in accordance with Article 138(10) of the Constitution.

3. They have gone a step further than the law requires them.
Be specific so I get your meaning. Chebukati announced the results BEFORE he had ALL the form 34B. He failed to avail the forms at the portal as required by law. He failed to provide NASA and the Third Way Alliance copies of the same when requested. So what has he done beyond the requirements of what law?

4. NASA has been shifting goal post and still IEBC scores! Please be specific and state which goals have been shifted by NASA and how the IEBC has "won". Explain why IEBC is at war with NASA.

5. Next kichapo is on the court where Supreme Court judges will have easy time dismissing NASA petition. I hope this time they do it one one page rulling - coz NASA petition is sure to be underwhelming This is the part when you become childish. I see no reason to pursue this.

6. Volominous crap like SQL Server Logs when IEBC logs ran on Oracle requires a single line. Like I wrote before, you are prone to believing your own propaganda and never have an eye for detail. Please wait and see. I stopped educating people for free. I finally agreed with those who believe a degree of incurable stupidity is necessary for the proper functioning of society.

Chebukati's IEBC have define timelines & process to give out stuff - by now they ought not to have released any forms - until someone dispute it by filling a court case. They have gone a step further than the law requires them. NASA has been shifting goal post and still IEBC scores! Next kichapo is on the court where Supreme Court judges will have easy time dismissing NASA petition. I hope this time they do it one one page rulling - coz NASA petition is sure to be underwhelming. Volominous crap like SQL Server Logs when IEBC logs ran on Oracle requires a single line.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 04:01:19 PM »
Here is what I understand the process:
Poll station gets vote totals for each candinate after poll closure
Poll station tells each representative party how many votes they got
They all agree and fill form A.
Poll station submits the same (Form A) numbers to IEBC electronically
IEBC tallies all polling station numbers using form B
IEBC reports final results on form C
This is the winner.
So why is this so difficult?
How come IEBC numbers keep changing?
Agents can also report numbers to their parties and come up with their results and if they dont match then IEBC needs to explain.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 04:32:53 PM »
This is the winner.
Agents can also report numbers to their parties and come up with their results and if they dont match then IEBC needs to explain.

In this day the mobile, I would expect that the agents would have photographed the original form 34A that they signed at the polling station.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 04:46:42 PM »
This is the winner.

In this day the mobile, I would expect that the agents would have photographed the original form 34A that they signed at the polling station.

Their silence to date is the most puzzling aspect of this whole saga.  I have not heard anything from NASA agents.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman