Author Topic: Petition filed on 11 governors seats I expect 19 more to filed  (Read 1964 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Petition filed on 11 governors seats I expect 19 more to filed
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 10:28:49 AM »
I think Lenny has some chance - he lost by 200 votes- and maybe Mrutu & those from counties where the contest was close - otherwise the rest unless they are raising other grounds - like bribery like Kombo versus Wetangula - have no chance in court.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »
I think Lenny has some chance - he lost by 200 votes- and maybe Mrutu & those from counties where the contest was close - otherwise the rest unless they are raising other grounds - like bribery like Kombo versus Wetangula - have no chance in court.

Pin this up and let us compare notes. I think you will be surprised at how many of these seats will be lost via petition. Devolution will even get very messier as citizens get disillusioned after Waiguru, Ngilu and other greenhorns underperform.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 11:50:28 AM »
I am tired of pinning stuff up esp against novices. I mean my political punditry speak for itself. You need to pin that up and remind me 1yr later how this went.
Pin this up and let us compare notes. I think you will be surprised at how many of these seats will be lost via petition. Devolution will even get very messier as citizens get disillusioned after Waiguru, Ngilu and other greenhorns underperform.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 12:08:39 PM »
I am tired of pinning stuff up esp against novices. I mean my political punditry speak for itself. You need to pin that up and remind me 1yr later how this went.

Lol you are a god.. by the way now my inlaws in central are backing Raila petition. Their thinking is that Uhuru needs to be challenged to fix the economy or he will go back to drinking fuaaaaaaaah. They feel that Raila has earned their respect as a worthy opponent and needs to be supported so that he can check GOK..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 12:17:36 PM »
Your inlaws have good intention but are largely ignorant. This legal challenge is only for 14 days. After which UhuRuto will continue driving the country forward..with little resistance or opposition. But Ruto will make sure Uhuru delivers because he'll be running on the back of what he has done. If you do a good job like UhuRutu or Mutua - you'll get re-elected.

The campaign for 2022 start in harness 1) by delivering 2) by politicking. The people to watch are governors on their final term - Mutua, Joho, etc - my bet is Ruto will focus on them - he will buy or convince or politically finish off those who resist his overtures. The 5 principals are going to be in for rough ride from those governors.

Lol you are a god.. by the way now my inlaws in central are backing Raila petition. Their thinking is that Uhuru needs to be challenged to fix the economy or he will go back to drinking fuaaaaaaaah. They feel that Raila has earned their respect as a worthy opponent and needs to be supported so that he can check GOK..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 12:59:50 PM »
my inlaws do understand the political reality but they know that this should be changed. As matter of fact they feel that the current path is not good for them or their grand kids. they want the new Central MPs to take a role of oversight over Uhuru and Ruto cabinet

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »
You mean the 54% you "predicted"? Please get a grip.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »
Mutua was rigged in. He did no good work.

I challenged you to show me some of that "good work". He is the only governor caught stealing the largest amount of cash and went to Jubilee to avoid being charged. He is free thanks to a court order barring ODPP from instituting charges he has already recommended. All charges are Corruption and Theft related.

Your inlaws have good intention but are largely ignorant. This legal challenge is only for 14 days. After which UhuRuto will continue driving the country forward..with little resistance or opposition. But Ruto will make sure Uhuru delivers because he'll be running on the back of what he has done. If you do a good job like UhuRutu or Mutua - you'll get re-elected.

The campaign for 2022 start in harness 1) by delivering 2) by politicking. The people to watch are governors on their final term - Mutua, Joho, etc - my bet is Ruto will focus on them - he will buy or convince or politically finish off those who resist his overtures. The 5 principals are going to be in for rough ride from those governors.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread