Author Topic: The IT Expert Please Where are Kaluyu's Votes Vanishing to?  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The IT Expert Please Where are Kaluyu's Votes Vanishing to?
« on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:25 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: The IT Expert Please Where are Kaluyu's Votes Vanishing to?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 06:32:43 PM »
It could be explained away using transcription errors.  Because she compares the announced result at Bomas and the transmitted totals.  The data does not sync because it is arrived at from different sources.

That said, the more the reason for IEBC to release everything digital and physical related to this election without any unnecessary delay.

It seems all the errors tend to increase the number of voters.  Never reducing them.  If you remember the declaration, every county had more voters than on the register except four.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 08:13:32 PM »
I think they are fighting a losing battle to keep under the Total number of votes cast.

It could be explained away using transcription errors.  Because she compares the announced result at Bomas and the transmitted totals.  The data does not sync because it is arrived at from different sources.

That said, the more the reason for IEBC to release everything digital and physical related to this election without any unnecessary delay.

It seems all the errors tend to increase the number of voters.  Never reducing them.  If you remember the declaration, every county had more voters than on the register except four.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 08:27:10 PM »
I think they are fighting a losing battle to keep under the Total number of votes cast.

In this particular instance I would not have issue with the difference per se.  But rather its size.  A 30% difference is eye popping and moves from the territory of transcription errors into criminal negligence.

I also can't explain why the declared results all showed more registered voters than the voter register in every county except four that matched the register.  Isn't there a fixed number for each polling station?  It's not even clear why one would get any amount of error in this figure.  Why would anyone be "calculating" this number?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 08:58:26 PM »
Let me get this. The results were announced to local agents before submission to IEBC. Where do these different numbers come from?

In this particular instance I would not have issue with the difference per se.  But rather its size.  A 30% difference is eye popping and moves from the territory of transcription errors into criminal negligence.

I also can't explain why the declared results all showed more registered voters than the voter register in every county except four that matched the register.  Isn't there a fixed number for each polling station?  It's not even clear why one would get any amount of error in this figure.  Why would anyone be "calculating" this number?

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 09:05:51 PM »
Let me get this. The results were announced to local agents before submission to IEBC. Where do these different numbers come from?

That is/should be correct.  The agents did/should have gotten them at the polling stations.

These particular numbers are the collated values of the typed and transmitted result displayed on the portal, and the result declared by Chebukati at Bomas from Form 34Bs.

Some differences could be expected due to human error in the respective cases.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 09:27:07 PM »
Donkey already conceded. He may have auctioned to one of the horses

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 10:49:16 PM »
I wonder what Akuru Ewikuot found out. And his presidential security has been withdrawn.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244