Author Topic: Kitendawili: Which IT Expert Cannot Identify Hacking if It Came out of His Ass.H  (Read 900 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Any answers?

I will return with the Suluhu
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The guy who was suppose to have hacked IEBC with Chirchir. You're a sicko and I am glad you're looking for moral support from other sickos. That is what you need know. Moral support as you deal with royal kimataifa dog beating handed over by UhuRuto.

My advice. Accept facts as they are. All the observer cannot be wrong or compromised. John Kerry and Carter center monitor elections every month or week. They know what they are doing.

You guys got a ar.se whopping.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
We shall not only identify each and very hacker, I will know your own role in it. So rest assured this will not end any time soon.

I have already addressed the Observer's position and unless you have something new, that is a dead beaten horse. Observers are not Supervisors and they often have other considerations. Had they said it was flawed as they did in 2013, you still would go ahead with your propaganda only then you would target them for "interference" and being Raila lackeys. We have heard it all before.

The guy who was suppose to have hacked IEBC with Chirchir. You're a sicko and I am glad you're looking for moral support from other sickos. That is what you need know. Moral support as you deal with royal kimataifa dog beating handed over by UhuRuto.

My advice. Accept facts as they are. All the observer cannot be wrong or compromised. John Kerry and Carter center monitor elections every month or week. They know what they are doing.

You guys got a ar.se whopping.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread