Author Topic: Uhuru Pressurizes IEBC to Shut Down Portal Still Awarding Him Votes  (Read 5392 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru Pressurizes IEBC to Shut Down Portal Still Awarding Him Votes
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 07:17:39 PM »
Fact. Remember Bush vs Gore
Is this a fact?

Going to court will be the worst decision because once you lose court case you are done and that's why everyone want Raila to go to court. Soon as you file a court case IEBC will start destroying evidence,  blow up servers or just start fire in IEBC building then what?
No court anywhere in the world that has ever overturned presidential elections

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 07:17:45 PM »
The purpose would not be to overturn.  Why did the forms take a day before they started materializing on the server?  Where were they all this time?  When and from where were they sent?  IEBC is best placed to give the explanations, which may lead to more questions.  Frankly there is no time for that in this SCOK.

In any case, I think this SCOK is even shoddier than the first and the issues, even more beyond its ken.  So I don't expect them to come up with anything different from what a random jubilant from the street will tell you.

Forms 34A came from the polling stations, and for about 11K, they came from Constituency tallying centers.

The forms did not take a day before they started materializing; the forms were available throughout to party agents at Bomas. What took half a day was sharing the, with the public at the portal. In fact we'll past the declaration, some had yet to be uploaded in the portal.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2017, 07:22:37 PM »
When words become too many in explainng what is supposed to be a smooth process it becomes worrying. The issue is no longer Uhuru winning but the credibility of the election. If some of the parallel systems are still loading now then on what basis was IEBC declaring a winner?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2017, 07:32:08 PM »
 Whatever happened to one man one vote and every vote must count. There is a very clear difference between a projected winner and declared winner. 
When words become too many in explainng what is supposed to be a smooth process it becomes worrying. The issue is no longer Uhuru winning but the credibility of the election. If some of the parallel systems are still loading now then on what basis was IEBC declaring a winner?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2017, 07:33:56 PM »
You claim to be an IT expert but I now doubt that with Overwhelming Evidence.

The form 34As from Polling Stations were the basis of what you call "Provisional Results". Note that there is no such thing as "Provisional results" based on the Court Interpretation of Section 38- 39 of the Elections Act - which you sadly have NOT read to date!

That notwithstanding, Chebukati informed us that ALL the Form 34As and 34Bs had arrived and had been entered in to the Results Transmission System. Which gave the FINAL figure announced by him that day and gazetted today.

In event some FORM 34As were NOT uploaded, then the uploading should not change the FINAL result.

We KNOW for a fact (Based on the IEBC) that ALL the Form 34As have already been uploaded. YET the result is still rising on the Portal.

If the explanation you - an self-styled IT expert - is giving us is all you can muster, then clearly you are out of your depth. The logical explanation is that there is a bot still running and unless they shut down the portal or remove it, the results will keep multiplying and you will run out of excuses.

Note what Termie has already told you: The Total votes CAST as transmitted by one of your "parallels" shows that the portal "results" totals now exceed that number. How then is it a check on anything?

You are used to telling LIES so much you don't know when contradicting yourself.

Here you go confusing two issues. The will be difference btw key-in total and chebukati total. They are 4 parrallel systems making this tamper-proof. For one to rig - you need to rig all the 4 systems including the biometric check - that makes it 5 systems - which is why all observers have given it clean bill of health.

The issue that you as ignorant propagandist cannot understand is why the percentages have settle down to 54% versus 45% - that is nothing to do with IT - you may have to try learning statistics 101.

This is normal distribution - of 40,000 polling stations - randomly transmitting data - and that is exactly how it will behave - it will settle around the mean (Uhuru's mean vote is 54%) and Raila(45%).

It the the reason why OPINION POLLSTER randomly pick 2,000 votes out of 19M and makes a call.

The provisional transmission provide 1) randomness -as soon as each polling station is done - they sent - 2) small capped - 700 max votes and therefore this is what you'd expect to see - and if you saw anything different (like Kibaki 2007 when election was swinging wildy) then you'd know it was rigged.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2017, 07:35:05 PM »
Apart from the bot, there is the issue of ungazetted polling stations each with more than 700 voters. 69 in Nyamira.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 08:02:00 PM »
The purpose would not be to overturn.  Why did the forms take a day before they started materializing on the server?  Where were they all this time?  When and from where were they sent?  IEBC is best placed to give the explanations, which may lead to more questions.  Frankly there is no time for that in this SCOK.

In any case, I think this SCOK is even shoddier than the first and the issues, even more beyond its ken.  So I don't expect them to come up with anything different from what a random jubilant from the street will tell you.

Forms 34A came from the polling stations, and for about 11K, they came from Constituency tallying centers.

The forms did not take a day before they started materializing; the forms were available throughout to party agents at Bomas. What took half a day was sharing the, with the public at the portal. In fact we'll past the declaration, some had yet to be uploaded in the portal.

Ok.  So you are saying they were on a server all this time, having been sent the same night as soon as counting was done.  They had not been uploaded to the shared server.  But specific agents could access them at Bomas.

The next day, the server was shared with the public - I don't believe that takes half a day.  At the time it was shared it had about 22K forms uploaded out of 29K that IEBC says they had received.  For whatever reason, 7K were not yet uploaded at the time.  That leaves 11K forms that were yet to be sent. Maybe being in transition between polling center and constituency center to find an appropriate link, among other problems.

That is starting to sound a bit more like something I would not feel ashamed vouching for.  Something I could say with a straight face.  :D  I am onboard with the forms being legit.  Maybe IEBC should still share information about the forms, who, where, when.  But I don't see any reason to doubt that they are valid.  There may be or may not be questions about legality of how this was done.  I wouldn't be surprised to see someone go to court about it.  But I don't have a valid reason to doubt the numbers.  Kenyans got the thugs they wanted.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 08:16:07 PM »

Ok.  So you are saying they were on a server all this time, having been sent the same night as soon as counting was done.  They had not been uploaded to the shared server.  But specific agents could access them at Bomas.

The next day, the server was shared with the public - I don't believe that takes half a day.  At the time it was shared it had about 22K forms uploaded out of 29K that IEBC says they had received.  For whatever reason, 7K were not yet uploaded at the time.  That leaves 11K forms that were yet to be sent. Maybe being in transition between polling center and constituency center to find an appropriate link, among other problems.

That is starting to sound a bit more like something I would not feel ashamed vouching for.  Something I could say with a straight face.  :D  I am onboard with the forms being legit.  Maybe IEBC should still share information about the forms, who, where, when.  But I don't see any reason to doubt that they are valid.  There may be or may not be questions about legality of how this was done.  I wouldn't be surprised to see someone go to court about it.  But I don't have a valid reason to doubt the numbers.  Kenyans got the thugs they wanted.
The idea was to release forms 34A without any delay. At about noon next day, Chebukati's presser informed us that he had availed all the received forms 34A to the party agents, and were in the process of uploading them. He gave a link and assured that it'd live from 1400H, and would continually update it AS they received the forms.

I don't know the bit about 22K/29K. Where exactly did you get that?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 08:26:22 PM »

The idea was to release forms 34A without any delay. At about noon next day, Chebukati's presser informed us that he had availed all the received forms 34A to the party agents, and were in the process of uploading them. He gave a link and assured that it'd live from 1400H, and would continually update it AS they received the forms.

I don't know the bit about 22K/29K. Where exactly did you get that?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/independent-electoral-and-boundaries-commissioniebc/update-no-7-receipt-of-forms-34a-and-34b/1579756845428781/
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman