Author Topic: Uhuru Pressurizes IEBC to Shut Down Portal Still Awarding Him Votes  (Read 5399 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Like I said earlier, the information we have is they are unable to shut it down and it is leading to a huge embarrassment when it is set to double Uhuru's vote and bring it to figures several times the Registered voters.

It started with 300K, then 600K; 900; 1.2M etc. In between it allowed small sums to be added to both while maintaining a steady difference between Uhuru and Raila.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru Pressurizes IEBC to Shut Down Portal Still Awarding Him Votes
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 05:52:38 PM »
That is nonsense. IEBC still has 50 polling station to go last I checked. It's important to have all the provisional data synced up just in case somebody rans to court.

40845 out of 40883

Once it reaches 40883 it will stop..so relax and wait for the remaining 38 polling stations.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 05:57:32 PM »
Like I said earlier, the information we have is they are unable to shut it down and it is leading to a huge embarrassment when it is set to double Uhuru's vote and bring it to figures several times the Registered voters.

It started with 300K, then 600K; 900; 1.2M etc. In between it allowed small sums to be added to both while maintaining a steady difference between Uhuru and Raila.

Who is still sending in those numbers?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 06:00:44 PM »
That would be the stuff of petitions. The information given out was that the results from the 290 constituencies were in.

So if you are saying that they still have some polling stations to go, then you are confirming something you have been denying. I will wait to state it.

That is nonsense. IEBC still has 50 polling station to go last I checked. It's important to have all the provisional data synced up just in case somebody rans to court.

40845 out of 40883

Once it reaches 40883 it will stop..so relax and wait for the remaining 38 polling stations.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 06:01:19 PM »
A very good question.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 06:05:01 PM »
They are parallel systems -

1) Provisional transmission of key-in data - relied on 2G network - and most of country is covered except some few which are now coming online.
2) Transmission of scanned form 34 As - relied on 3G network - I doubt all of them have come in yet.
3)  Physical transportation of form 34 A and Bs (after recounting at Cons RO)  - relied on cars/helicopters - all of them have come in which is why Chebukati has declared Uhuru duly elected.
4) Physical transportation and storage of ballot papers and all election materials - to be stored in Const RO secured warehouses.

Only a sore loser would except all the 4 to work in perfect sync.

The fact that they are all parrallel systems is great control against election fraud which is why IEBC is receiving praise for designing a world class election system.

That would be the stuff of petitions. The information given out was that the results from the 290 constituencies were in.

So if you are saying that they still have some polling stations to go, then you are confirming something you have been denying. I will wait to state it.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 06:07:01 PM »

Well, this is beyond embarrassing. Maybe votes from Azerbaijan.

Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 06:13:26 PM »
A very good question.

And from where?  When?  If there is anything I would ask for if I am NASA, this is all I would ask for.  If anything, they should go to SCOK, not because it changes anything, but it gives them a chance to subpoena this information.  I doubt IEBC will share it willingly.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 06:21:38 PM »
Frankly I think you should go slow on alcohol. It is only alcoholics who make these kind of silly mistakes.

It is simple: the results from all the 290 constituencies form the basis for the figures announced by Chebukati and gazetted today. If that is the case, and we accept that some polling stations have not entered their result and are doing so now (or there was a delay), it should eventually come to the same total as announced by Chebukati and gazetted!

Put differently: the entry of polling station results should not alter the totals of a constituency (34B) since those same figures were used to create the 34B for that constituency.

There is no parallel system. The law provides for the texted results and the scanned paper to be transmitted at the same time ELECTRONICALLY.

1) Provisional transmission of key-in data - relied on 2G network - and most of country is covered except some few which are now coming online.
2) Transmission of scanned form 34 As - relied on 3G network - I doubt all of them have come in yet.
3)  Physically transmission of form 34 A and Bs  - relied on cars/helicopters - all of them have come in which is why Chebukati has declared Uhuru duly elected.
4) Physically transmission of ballot papers and all election materials - to be stored in Const RO secured warehouses.

The fact that they are all parrallel systems is great control against election fraud which is why IEBC is receiving praise for designing a world class election system.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 06:33:47 PM »
You're just born stupid!. In each of these parrallel systems there will be errors leading to discrepancies.
1) In transmission of key-in results - the person key-in sometimes will make errors while copying form 34 A into the tablet before hitting send - data entry errors should be around 1%.
2) In transmission of scanned form 34As - there will be material error on the form itself - mathematical errors/transposition - these errors that escaped iebc clerks & agents. They should be very rare.
3) In filling form 34 B - there Const RO - will re-open sealed ballot and re-count - there will be some difference with 34 A - and some human errors are inevitable. The errors should be also be rare and non-material.

4) While chebukati will be filling form 34 C - where he will add all 34Bs - there will be error stills - tallying errors/transposition etc.

All in all - I expect the results not to differ by much (less than 1%) - I't humanly impossible for them to be the same.

Provisional electronic results should continue until we get to last polling stations. IEBC can provide logs and other data if you get court order so you can see if there was foul play. The court can also order for auditing of the server - transaction logs and the whole shebang - if you can convince them that opening up the server would foster transparency and accountability.

Chebukati declared the results based on the physical forms that were manually transported to Nairobi.

This election remain FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE AND TRULY WORLD CLASS.

Frankly I think you should go slow on alcohol. It is only alcoholics who make these kind of silly mistakes.

It is simple: the results from all the 290 constituencies form the basis for the figures announced by Chebukati and gazetted today. If that is the case, and we accept that some polling stations have not entered their result and are doing so now (or there was a delay), it should eventually come to the same total as announced by Chebukati and gazetted!

Put differently: the entry of polling station results should not alter the totals of a constituency (34B) since those same figures were used to create the 34B for that constituency.

There is no parallel system. The law provides for the texted results and the scanned paper to be transmitted at the same time ELECTRONICALLY.

3)  Physically transmission of form 34 A and Bs  - relied on cars/helicopters - all of them have come in which is why Chebukati has declared Uhuru duly elected.
4) Physically transmission of ballot papers and all election materials - to be stored in Const RO secured warehouses.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 06:37:32 PM »
Good!

Now go share that with Tuju and the entire Jubilee Mafia. Because what you have just said is exactly what NASA told IEBC when demanding that they go through the forms and verify the same in addition to counter-checking the same withe database.

I believe you were drunk and missed that.

So if there are "errors" why are they not leading to a change in the difference between Uhuru and Raila? Why must the number of votes increase at a steady predictable pace?

If you are an IT expert you stole your certificate.

You're just born stupid!. In each of these parrallel systems there will be errors leading to discrepancies.
1) In transmission of key-in results - the person key-in sometimes will make errors - data entry errors should be around 1%.
2) In transmission of scanned form 34As - there will be material error on the form itself - mathematical errors/transposition 1%
3) In filling form 34 B - there Const RO - will re-open sealed ballot and re-count - there will be some difference with 34 A - and errors.
4) While chebukati will be filling form 34 C - where he will add all 34Bs - there will be error stills.

All in all - I expect the results not to differ by much (less than 1%) - I't humanly impossible for them to be the same.

Provisional electronic results should continue until we get to last polling stations. IEBC can provide logs and other data if you get court order so you can see if there was foul play.

Chebukati declared the results based on the physical forms that were manually transported to Nairobi.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 06:44:09 PM »
Here you go confusing two issues. The will be difference btw key-in total and chebukati total. They are 4 parrallel systems making this tamper-proof. For one to rig - you need to rig all the 4 systems including the biometric check - that makes it 5 systems - which is why all observers have given it clean bill of health.

The issue that you as ignorant propagandist cannot understand is why the percentages have settle down to 54% versus 45% - that is nothing to do with IT - you may have to try learning statistics 101.

This is normal distribution - of 40,000 polling stations - randomly transmitting data - and that is exactly how it will behave - it will settle around the mean (Uhuru's mean vote is 54%) and Raila(45%).

It the the reason why OPINION POLLSTER randomly pick 2,000 votes out of 19M and makes a call.

The provisional transmission provide 1) randomness -as soon as each polling station is done - they sent - 2) small capped - 700 max votes and therefore this is what you'd expect to see - and if you saw anything different (like Kibaki 2007 when election was swinging wildy) then you'd know it was rigged.

Good!

Now go share that with Tuju and the entire Jubilee Mafia. Because what you have just said is exactly what NASA told IEBC when demanding that they go through the forms and verify the same in addition to counter-checking the same withe database.

I believe you were drunk and missed that.

So if there are "errors" why are they not leading to a change in the difference between Uhuru and Raila? Why must the number of votes increase at a steady predictable pace?

If you are an IT expert you stole your certificate.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »
Here is the IEBC explanation.  Gadgets with challenges.  I am not sure if that is also the explanation for the delayed Form 34As.

Let's agree with that explanation.  Still the votes cast on the portal already surpass what was declared.  Uhuru officially received 8,203,290; the new numbers on the portal are 8,217,125.  Raila's official is 6,762,224; his new numbers on the portal are 6,816,673.  The total valid votes declared were 15,114,582. In the tweet the portal is showing 15,168,899.  A difference of 54,317 votes.

What's the big deal?

The IEBC claims, in the same tweet that they had received all signed in forms from which the official results were declared.  That these results are not new.  That means, they have already announced the results for 40,883 polling stations.  Yet, the results for 40,842 already surpass the figures they declared.  Fewer polling stations, more voters.

Harriet Tubman

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 06:48:59 PM »
Why would they be the same? Are you just being obstinate? I mean the guys entering this data introducing small data entry errors here and there? Chebukati and his RO definitely had their small errors in manually adding things up. All these are fair errors. Even if you flag these errors - they are not material - as you can see difference is around 15K or 0.0001%. That is not enough to flag that difference - you must demonstrate the errors are deliberate (affecting only Raila negatively) and material. They are not.
Let's agree with that explanation.  Still the votes cast on the portal already surpass what was declared.  Uhuru officially received 8,203,290; the new numbers on the portal are 8,217,125.  Raila's official is 6,762,224; his new numbers on the portal are 6,816,673.  The total valid votes declared were 15,114,582. In the tweet the portal is showing 15,168,899.  A difference of 54,317 votes.

What's the big deal?

The IEBC claims, in the same tweet that they had received all signed in forms from which the official results were declared.  That these results are not new.  That means, they have already announced the results for 40,883 polling stations.  Yet, the results for 40,842 already surpass the figures they declared.  Fewer polling stations, more voters.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
Why would they be the same? Are you just being obstinate? I mean the guys entering this data introducing small data entry errors? Chebukati and his RO definitely had their small errors in manually adding things up.

What's the big deal?

Transcription errors can explain the difference.  I will take that.  I noticed they didn't even declare prisons in their announcement.

Harriet Tubman

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 06:55:52 PM »
Going to court will be the worst decision because once you lose court case you are done and that's why everyone want Raila to go to court. Soon as you file a court case IEBC will start destroying evidence,  blow up servers or just start fire in IEBC building then what?
No court anywhere in the world that has ever overturned presidential elections
A very good question.

And from where?  When?  If there is anything I would ask for if I am NASA, this is all I would ask for.  If anything, they should go to SCOK, not because it changes anything, but it gives them a chance to subpoena this information.  I doubt IEBC will share it willingly.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 07:02:07 PM »
Of course. I am pretty sure if Chebukati re-did the maths now - he'll come with slightly different figure. But unless the election was close - say difference of 100 - such errors are not material. For those that had very close elections - i saw a couple of them in governor and mp race - some decided by 25 votes - they definitely will go to court -and may get the result overturned. It won't mean IEBC rigged - it just mean any human error in such a close election would have had a material effect on the winner.
Transcription errors can explain the difference.  I will take that.  I noticed they didn't even declare prisons in their announcement.

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 07:06:46 PM »
Going to court will be the worst decision because once you lose court case you are done and that's why everyone want Raila to go to court. Soon as you file a court case IEBC will start destroying evidence,  blow up servers or just start fire in IEBC building then what?
A very good question.

The purpose would not be to overturn.  Why did the forms take a day before they started materializing on the server?  Where were they all this time?  When and from where were they sent?  IEBC is best placed to give the explanations, which may lead to more questions.  Frankly there is no time for that in this SCOK.

In any case, I think this SCOK is even shoddier than the first and the issues, even more beyond its ken.  So I don't expect them to come up with anything different from what a random jubilant from the street will tell you.

Harriet Tubman

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 07:07:47 PM »
Is this a fact?

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 07:14:19 PM »
You raise very valid questions but at this point I expect nothing serious from IEBC only empty words that serve no purpose other than entertainment. 
A very good question.

The purpose would not be to overturn.  Why did the forms take a day before they started materializing on the server?  Where were they all this time?  When and from where were they sent?  IEBC is best placed to give the explanations, which may lead to more questions.  Frankly there is no time for that in this SCOK.

In any case, I think this SCOK is even shoddier than the first and the issues, even more beyond its ken.  So I don't expect them to come up with anything different from what a random jubilant from the street will tell you.
A very good question.