Author Topic: NASA Declares Boycott of The Ethnic Rag Media  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
NASA Declares Boycott of The Ethnic Rag Media
« on: August 13, 2017, 06:54:34 PM »
Uthamaki minister for Media Control Mucheru says he will protect the Rag Media
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: NASA Declares Boycott of The Ethnic Rag Media
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 07:03:39 PM »
Kenyans should take Raila's advice and take a break from work tomorrow and show this government, even if just symbolically,  that they are not donkeys to be summoned to work at will, pay taxes just to be stolen by the thieves.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 09:32:21 PM »
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 09:37:41 PM »
Priceless. I just saw it

Notice The Ethnic Rag and others
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 10:02:09 PM »
Omollo I used to question you on the 'ethnic rag' but watching the live-stream now is nauseating. So much BS. No one asks the critical questions - presenters, journalists, 'experts' - nothing! Just the same chorus: If you have issues with the outcome go to court.

It is a real echo chamber.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 10:04:36 PM »
Omollo I used to questio you on the 'ethnic rag' but watching the live-stream now is nauseating. So much BS. No one asks the critical questions - presenters, journalists, 'experts' - nothing! Just the same chorus: If you have issues with the outcome go to court.

They could just be scared.  That is a real possibility other than just being supporters of the status quo.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 10:18:35 PM »
I am glad you have finally arrived where I have been for a while now. I recall your reaction - the typical Robinasque outburst about it. Took it in stride aware you will eventually understand my disdain for the rag.

It is not alone. Most of the media is down to mediocrity may be we should invent a word MEDIACRITY. I just saw it a while ago on twitter.

From poor spelling to factual ignorance. I mean when one says Njonjo was riding in Kenyatta's car and recommended Moi to assume the Vice Presidency and gets ten simple facts wrong raising anachronistic questions and whether Kenya used the Ethiopian calendar, it gets to my nerves. I can no longer advocate for students to read any Kenyan Newspaper to improve their english language skills.

They are concerned with their appearances, the dresses and suits but not what they say when wearing those rags. Nyakundi may be crude even rude but he seems to have figured them out quit well. He calls them socialites pretending to be journalists

Omollo I used to questio you on the 'ethnic rag' but watching the live-stream now is nauseating. So much BS. No one asks the critical questions - presenters, journalists, 'experts' - nothing! Just the same chorus: If you have issues with the outcome go to court.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 10:45:55 PM »
Haha Omollo yeah I thought they were only complacent and incompetent... I didn't realize they are complete sheeple - an echo chamber. My beef with them started when they accepted chai and red carpet invites to State House.

I have been of the opinion that our media is not biased per se but COMPLACENT and incompetent. They are not mature enough to be professional... so rather than an arbitor of truth by investigation, verification, etc they ride along with the best propagandist, just like the rest of the gullible public. I saw this problem when they happily accepted "chai" at State House circa 2013.

Recall in 2007 when ODM outwitted the government, a journalist was later indicted by the ICC. Kriegler later indicted the media... and the fools were not contesting any seats! It is this same intellectual incompetence with lack of professional and ethical independence that I see now.

You are right Omollo, Kenyans will vote with their feet, if indeed the media does not adapt. In the West where the MSM fell to the sly leftwing ideologues, Trump called them out and resorted to social media. CNN et al went on and on and discovered quite late that most Americans no longer cared about their opinion.

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=4509.msg32299#msg32299

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 12:19:34 AM »
Kenyans should take Raila's advice and take a break from work tomorrow and show this government, even if just symbolically,  that they are not donkeys to be summoned to work at will, pay taxes just to be stolen by the thieves.
If you run your own biz, you may even take a month off in solidarity with Babu. I pity wage slaves who mindlessly wait on Babu to execute his wishes; their sorry asses may be out of the extremely few jobs around
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 12:31:18 AM »
The way I read this boycott thing is boycott everything Agha Khan from his hotels, hospital and media. Boycott Kenyatta family business from brookside, banks to their media outlets. Boycott everything jubilee that is being used to fuel state sanctioned genocide against Kenyan people. The big motivation to steal elections is financial reward associated with looting public coffers and building personal business to benefit self and once you take that away from the thieves then you make it less attractive to steal elections.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 01:48:27 AM »
Kenyans have not been working since nane nane, why is tomorrow so bothersome to you.  The slave wages in Kenya are not going anywhere.  Ouruto supporters can go and fill up the jobs tomorrow if they have the numbers and the skills to do so. Stop scaring citizens with slave wages bwana.

If you run your own biz, you may even take a month off in solidarity with Babu. I pity wage slaves who mindlessly wait on Babu to execute his wishes; their sorry asses may be out of the extremely few jobs around

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 07:01:30 AM »
Kenyans have not been working since nane nane, why is tomorrow so bothersome to you.  The slave wages in Kenya are not going anywhere.  Ouruto supporters can go and fill up the jobs tomorrow if they have the numbers and the skills to do so. Stop scaring citizens with slave wages bwana.

Which kenyans have not been working?
If Kenyans are not working, did it make sense asking them not to go to work?

Again, I'm watching faux executive powers Babu has appropriate for himself in declaring public holiday.

Babu may breath fire together with his Luopeans but he has zero options.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 09:01:53 AM »
Raila has simply lost his mind.Apart from Muthama and his close Luo allies he is essentially isolated both locally n internationally.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 09:34:20 AM »

It's likely that many are unemployed anyway, thanks to the massive corruption and poor government policy. 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 11:50:26 AM »

It's likely that many are unemployed anyway, thanks to the massive corruption and poor government policy. 
In the which case asking them to boycott work is redundant...and highly insulting

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 12:40:32 PM »
why then  does it bother you so much

In the which case asking them to boycott work is redundant...and highly insulting

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 01:58:56 PM »
why then  does it bother you so much

Does it?