Author Topic: Kichwa, Omollo...what is the plan here?  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
Kichwa, Omollo...what is the plan here?
« on: August 13, 2017, 03:34:31 PM »
With NASA?

You must know insiders. Hebu tuambie tafadhalini....

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Kichwa, Omollo...what is the plan here?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 04:02:28 PM »
I guess you have already been answered.

NASA will make a declaration on Tuesday.

There will be more targeted killings tomorrow and hopefully Chirchir will add the END to the 54% algorithm that is shamefully adding votes to Uhuru. Now we hear they have reached 10M but still maintain the 44% for Raila
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 05:30:02 PM »
No plan.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 05:39:17 PM »
It's said Idiocy has no lid.

The idea that calling for mass action will take someone to The Hague was shouted throughout 2008 to 2013. It rested for a while and now it is back. No matter how much you explain to an idiot that calling for Mass Action and Mass Action is protected under the Kenya Constitution and International Law, an Uthamaki idiot cannot allow it in his thick head.

On the other hand the Killing of Protesters is an International Crime that has been prosecuted successfully over years. Shoot to Kill orders are illegal in Kenyan and International law.

So please wake me up when Raila arrives in The Hague.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 06:25:37 PM »
I think we all who went to Hague and for what... and the cases were merely adjourned. Understand their conundrum.

It's said Idiocy has no lid.

The idea that calling for mass action will take someone to The Hague was shouted throughout 2008 to 2013. It rested for a while and now it is back. No matter how much you explain to an idiot that calling for Mass Action and Mass Action is protected under the Kenya Constitution and International Law, an Uthamaki idiot cannot allow it in his thick head.

On the other hand the Killing of Protesters is an International Crime that has been prosecuted successfully over years. Shoot to Kill orders are illegal in Kenyan and International law.

So please wake me up when Raila arrives in The Hague.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 06:30:21 PM »
I have listened to some of them - mostly Uthamaki bigots. Here is their plan (and someone says Raila has no plan my foot):

1. They shoot to kill as many Luos as possible
2. Blame and accuse them of being looters and armed
3. Cite Raila as the organizer
4. Send him to The Hague

That this is coming from the mouths of a PhD holder made me clamp my teeth together to avoid releasing invective. Can one think of anything more stupid?

I think we all who went to Hague and for what... and the cases were merely adjourned. Understand their conundrum.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 06:59:16 PM »
You wish. Those fighting for change in Kenya will never run out of plans or options.

No plan.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 12:13:32 AM »
Babu's options are exactly seven;
1. Concede
2. cOncede
3. coNcede
4. conCede
5. concEde
6.conceDe
7. concedE

My highly placed intelligence told me he personally wanted to go with #4 but it was a tad too risky so he's opting for #6. Nothing confirmed yet and he doesn't look quite sure. Frankly speaking, I wish he took #7.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.